Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-09-2013, 02:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 304.2/298/124

Height: 5'3"

Talking Introduction

Hi everyone, i've been lurking on here for about a week and have finally decided to introduce myself. My name is Adrienne and I have been on and off this weight loss journey several times but I have decided that this is the year that I will achieve whatever goals I set. I turned 40 last year and have spent entirely too long overweight. I have 2 children that I want to be active with and in order to do that I need to work on getting healthy and losing this weight so here I am. I have done WW in the past and have started back on the plan this past week but I cannot afford to attend meetings so I am so glad to have this board as my virtual meeting and I hope to be very active. I have also started working out with the No Excuses Workout and i've done well this first week. I look forward to being a part of this wonderful community.
momtopands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:52 AM   #2  
Returning Fat Chick

S/C/G: 292/261/170

Height: 5'7"

Default Welcome

Good to know you momtopands. I'm in my 40's as well. I've yo-yo'd through life and getting really tired of it too.

You can do this... Sure it's nice to go to those meetings and feel apart of a community of people facing the same struggles, but this is the same, and it wont cost you anything.

I managed to lose all my weight on my own, but once I got there, I didn't think I still needed to come here... What would I say, right? But that was my mistake, and now I've gained it back. A person still needs the community from where they gained their inspiration and motivation from, if only to remind themselves that it's important to stay focused on why you did all the hard work in the first place. To stay on the right path.

This is a great start. Good luck to you in your journey
Hunskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 347/347/200

Height: 5'9"

Welcome! This is a great place to come and get motivated for whatever your weight loss goals are. We are all here to encourage and help in anyway!! I myself was a lurker and I am so thankfuln that I decided to introduce myself and get involves, it has helped me to get motivated and become serious about my weight.
WineLover531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #4  

Love all the inspiring journeys!! I have been on a roller coaster of up and down weight loss and look forward to a year full of lifestyle changes and progress on my health!
thorner82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #5  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

penmage is offline   Reply With Quote