Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-21-2012, 04:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 184/181/125

Height: 5'1

Default Hello All!

Hello everyone my names Becca. I'm on here to try and get support and read stories on others weight loss goals and/or successes. I am 5'1 and 181lbs. My goal is to be around 125lbs by next year at this time. My biggest problem is I love fast food . I don't really have a sweet tooth or eat many chips but fried food like burgers, pizza, etc are my weaknesses. I have already cut out soda and am sticking to water which has allowed me to lose about 3 lbs in the last two weeks.

Hopefully as I go through the threads many of you will have tips that will help me tremendously. As I find different things that work for me in losing weight I will be sharing them with you all! I plan on sticking to a 1500 calorie diet and walking 2 miles 4 times per week to start out. However, if this plan doesn't seem very good please go ahead and let me know.

Anyways, I've rambled on enough! Nice to meet you all!

Last edited by BeccaB4285; 08-21-2012 at 06:04 PM.
BeccaB4285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/221.5/150

Height: 5'0"

I had a very similar issue with fast food last year. My thing was potatoes! I loved potatoes. So instead of of saying no fast food at all I cut out one item from the fast food menu at a time. So I would cut out french fries and when I was confident I didn't want that anymore or could at least handle the temptation I would something else off of the menu until nothing really even seemed appetizing anymore. Good luck darlin!
ilovetorun is offline   Reply With Quote