Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-22-2012, 05:45 PM   #1  
Raluca xx

Height: 5'9"

Arrow Who wants to eat healthy and exercise with me?

It;s not the first time introducing myself on this site, but here it goes again..I'm 22, live in Madrid. At the beginning of 2011 i was at my highest-227. Dropped to 205 and by April I was forgetting all about my diet. It wasn't my first time failing, of course.
I decided to start slowly. With my diet and exercise, as well. Did 10 minutes of Pilates and 5 minutes on the elliptical.
I like the elliptical and I'll up my minutes every day.

22 of March 2012 = 220 lbs -> I'll never see that number again.
12 of April 2012 = next official weigh in

So .. if you wanna be my weight loss buddy I welcome you
Congrats to all the amazing ladies on the goal thread, it keeps me inspired

FAT, GO AWAY !
ralucax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/287/170

Height: 5''8"

I'm just starting out myself, but it's always good to have people to talk about it to. Just have to keep at it!
msrebridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #3  

Hi! Im Ana from Guatemala!

I began my diet last week and dropped 4 lbs already, though I don't want to get my hopes up because you always lose more weight on your detox days. I can't really excersise a lot 'cause I have a problem with my spine (which is why I need to drop the weight) but I'll be your buddy!
Ana Barrios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #4  
Raluca xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Barrios View Post
Hi! Im Ana from Guatemala!

I began my diet last week and dropped 4 lbs already, though I don't want to get my hopes up because you always lose more weight on your detox days. I can't really excersise a lot 'cause I have a problem with my spine (which is why I need to drop the weight) but I'll be your buddy!
Congratulations Ana

Nice to have a buddy around here hihi. Much much do you want to lose? I had a hectic weekend and survived on snickers bars. I'm dreading the scale tomorrow, but you have it as you lay it. GAHH! But if I have learned one thing around this forum is never let the "bad days" get you down. Wake up in the morning and go on with the diet as if it never happened. And that's how I am going to start monday morning. Well .. enough with my blabbering.
WE gonna do it !
Old 03-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #5  
Raluca xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by msrebridge View Post
I'm just starting out myself, but it's always good to have people to talk about it to. Just have to keep at it!
It's very important for me to have people to talk to. Everyone in my family is skinny and never had to deal with weight losing and such and they're like h, stop whining! And also it's kinda hard to lose weight in a house where it always smells like cakes and pancakes and such. Cuz you can take away all food from me, but sweets, oh lord, they're the reason I'm 220.
It's awesome to log on and talk to somebody: Hey, I did that, I ate that, what you did, what you lose. It keeps you motivated.
Soo .. let me know more about you hehe. I had a bad bad weekend. Chocolate and no exercise. Having my low carb, high protein meals tomorrow and hopefully I'll hang on 10 minutes on the elliptical. Can't really handle well the running/elliptical and such, but EVERYONE, including my doc, told me that's the way. And I thought I should do it. I'm slowly building up my resistance. Hopefully it gets easier.

Good luck, msrebridge !
Old 03-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #6  
Raluca xx

Got my two low carb high protein meals for today & heading for the elliptical. Wohoo
Old 04-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #7  
Raluca xx

Ughhh I hate hate hate the weekends . sooo many temptations. gotta be back on the right track again Monday !!