Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-09-2011, 12:11 AM   #1  
Beginning!

S/C/G: 190/ticker!/135

Height: 5'6

Default Enough is Enough!

You can call me Dee. Typical 22-year-old female with A TON of self-esteem issues. I've wanted to lose weight since high school, and it seems like I'll get the motivation and after trying for a few weeks, I get discouraged.

Either I discourage myself by thinking, "What's the point?", or I would begin eating all the bad foods again, or something tragic would happen where I would begin to just cope by eating my emotions.

But enough is enough. I made a promise to myself that this time I WILL get to my goal weight. I WILL try my hardest to make the effort. I WILL take my time, instead of pushing myself for a month, seeing results, stopping, and gaining it all back.

I WILL stay true to myself and come to this forum when it seems like no one else cares about my dream. I've been coming to this forum for over a month now, and never once introduced myself. I felt like I wouldn't be able to make it.

After seeing all the goal photos of those of you who DID MAKE IT, I feel so inspired to do the same. I WANT to lose this weight that's been clinging on to me for years, and I want to do it for MYSELF. No one else. Just me.

Thank you 3FC for providing me with the encouragement I need! This forum has given me more in the month I've been on it than I have ever received from anyone else.

My goal is to go from 180lbs to a healthy weight of 135lbs. I CAN DO IT!
DeeDeeHunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:35 AM   #2  
going for gold

Congratulations and welcome. ive only been on here since last week and hv found it to be a huge help!! reading everyones posts encourages me to keep at it. there are also a few pages that do challenegs, ive just started a 21 day challenge, where you do something for 21 days straight for example i have to to exercise everyday... and in a week or so theres another biggest loser challenge starting and everyone who registers on that particular thread gets split into two groups red and blue, ive found that hvign to answer to someone (this forum) keeps me on track. so maybe if you find that your stopping after a few weeks why not try one of these challeneges?

good luck in reaching your goal!!
Andynoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:06 AM   #3  
Beginning!

Sounds like an awesome idea! Thank you!
Old 09-09-2011, 03:22 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 134/126/under 124

Height: 5'2.5

Yes you WILL!!! 3FC can show you it CAN be done, that people HAVE done it, and HOW do it, even when you don't want to. You got this in the bag
indiblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:57 PM   #5  
Beginning!

Thanks indiblue! I know I can do it! Just have to stay focused!