Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-24-2011, 02:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/215/130

Height: 5'7''

Default New to the Crew

Hello there!

I am completely new to the forums. Not having much support around me, I knew that I need to surround myself with people who are just as determined and motivated as myself to lose weight and keep it off. To feel better! So after some searching, I found this to be the best forum for myself.

I am a 22-year-old college student and have always been "the big girl". Ever since Middle School I wore size 16-18 pants and always tipped the scales over 200 pounds. Towards the end of High School, I managed to drop a mixture of baby weight and some pounds by becoming more active. I was able to wear a size 13 and weighed 190 pounds but still felt heavy.

Over the past couple of years I have been under a lot of stress and found comfort in eating. I am back up to a size 15 and now weigh 210 pounds. I am tired of fluctuating pant sizes and weight and would like to be an "average" weight for my height and age and feel comfortable and confident. I'm sure that is what everyone here would like to feel and maintain, which is why I joined.

I hope to find the support I need on here and to give the support I can to others.
exjordanaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:27 AM   #2  

hi! I am 24, have also always been the big girl, also just joined today. I understand your struggle. Looking forward to learning more about your journey and lending support
newcardiacnurse is offline   Reply With Quote