Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-30-2011, 10:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/175

Height: 5'6"

Question New to this & Really hoping it helps

I'm a little overwhelmed by the amount of forums on here and wondering if anyone can lend a hand? In my early 40s, long history of dieting and binge eating, just really want to make some lasting changes, Thanks for any help!
wannafeelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

First off, welcome!

Secondly, it might help to know about what kind of plan you might be interested in trying?

There's a 40-somethings forum in the Support Groups section that lets you chat with other people in your age group who are also trying to lose weight. If you're doing exercise along with your eating plan, check out the Chicks Up For A Challenge and Exercise forums -- people are doing all kinds of things from 30 Day Shred to P90x to C25K (and I had to ask what all of those things were when I first joined, don't worry!) and more.

Food wise, there are many different forums for people who do low-carb, low-calorie, high-protein, weight watchers, and all the rest. Pretty much anything you can think of, someone on here has probably already tried.

Oh, and if you have difficulty with binge eating, check out the Chicks in Control section.

And if you're ever confused or overwhelmed, just start a thread and ask!
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:42 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC =)

There's a 40-something's thread. There's a Chicks in Control section for those who've had problems with binge eating. Plus! All sorts of other groups and sections depending on your mood or what you need advice or support about.

Have a look around. Post where you're comfortable. And keep coming back ^^
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 270.5/270.5/175

Height: 5'7"

Hey wanna im new here to is there a way to add each other to friends list or something?
faith65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:07 AM   #5  
Made of Starstuff

Faith65 - Right click on a person's name. Then click "Add <name> to Your Buddy List".

Alternately: At the top bar of the page you'd click on UserCP. Then scroll down to the Misc section where there's a Buddy/Ignore list. You can add people or remove people from either list that way. =)
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote