Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: i was 70kgs i am now 64kgs

Height: 5ft 1

Default Hi from Roma

Hi

Im new to the forum, a friend passed me the link for it

Im 34yrs old and a Brit who moved to Roma 3 yrs ago. I have always been over weight but put alot on when i moved to Italy.

Im tired of having all baggy clothes and would like to fit into a nice t-shirts and shorts. I was 70 kgs but i am now 65kgs! thanks to a friend getting me into a nike sports band and lots of walking and more recently C5K

I only recently started the C5K and have been repeating week 3 as i just cant so all the jogging on it.

Im also doing the 30 day shred work out video.

Part of me is happy with the weight loss so far but my belly still sticks out alot and i hate it! So i end up going back to my baggy clothes!

Im not sure if im doing this all right and i have changed my meals to more healthy thingys like chicken salad, omletes etc, although in the evenings its sometimes hard when i have to feed my boyfriend to!

I would like to just know if what i am doing is right? if other people out there have the same problem? and if anyone had a soultion for my dreaded jelly belly
Marmot12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:46 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome and good luck ! You have made a good start. I found it helpful to count calories . It is a flexible, reliable way to lose weight. Diet and exercise together should see the weight go down.

Last edited by bargoo; 05-24-2011 at 12:01 PM.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote