Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-07-2010, 01:23 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/133/117

Height: 5'3

Default I LOVE NACHOS and know they won't kill me, as long as I MOVE MORE AND EAT less mos

Hello all! My name is Kim and I'm glad to be here!
I LOVE NACHOS and I know they won't kill me, as long as I MOVE MORE AND EAT less most of the time! We have to treat ourselves!

For the past year I have maintained my current weight of 130-135 and am now ready to kick the last 10-15 pounds (the hardest) and get to my goal weight of 115-120! I know I can do it through hard work, dedication and positive energy!

For the last 7 years I have been roughly 140-150 pounds and no matter what couldn't get the weight off until last year. What did it you ask?

Well, last summer from June to August I went from 145 to 165 without even noticing it! Then one day, I looked in the mirror and said, "uh-oh!?!" I started doing my cardio workouts and by January 1st was back to 140.

This motivated me to keep going. I started SBD and by March was down to 130. Since then I have been working out, doing new thing, eating tasty things, cooking and well- have really focused on an overall health change and consciousness. My goal for this year was to just maintain my weight, and I have! I don't believe in diets as much as I believe in eating a lot of Veggies and being healthy overall!

So, now is the time! I am ready and I am supercharged to do it! Who is with me?!?!?

A little about me: I am a 5"3, 28 year old Gemini who is happily married in AZ. I am about to start grad school this year and am excited to be a licensed counselor. I am a Vegetarian, cycle, am known as the cardio queen and have practiced Bikram yoga for about 5 months. I LOVE IT!

I love life and am looking for others to help hold me accountable, shoot the issh with and get fit and healthy together!

These forums are huge, so I don't know where to start...

Have a great day, KIMWIN
KimWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:51 AM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #3  
Half Marathoner!!!

S/C/G: A bunch/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

Hey, Kim!

First of all, welcome to 3fc and congrats on accomplishing your goal of maintaining! You sound like you have a pretty solid plan for yourself and I'm glad you have found what works for you. Just sit back and take some time to browse around these forums and you will definitely find some useful information. Feel free to pm me if you need anyone to talk to!

Good luck!
Eve
EveLHaelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:17 PM   #4  
I Love Flavored Coffee

S/C/G: 193/170/145

Height: 5'4

Ahhh! I love nachos too If you ever find a recipe for the calorie-free, carb-free and fat-free kind, do let me know, k?
GoSparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #5  
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

Welcome Kim to 3FC, we are glad you are here and know that you will find a lot of support here!
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:46 PM   #6  

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I am going to browse the forums this week as I ran out of time this past weekend! Together, we shall hit our goals!
Old 11-08-2010, 12:57 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 164/164/115

Height: 5'4"

Nacho's do sorta rule. lol YUM! I am new too, so I wont say welcome but I will say glad to have you here!! Hopefully this is a very supportive community!
chaitea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 175/168.5/140

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, it sounds like you are in total control! I envy that and hope to work on getting my butt in gear with working out! Trying 30 day shred...we shall see! I tried it last week, but was sooooo sore after the first day I was unable to do it for a few days...back at it tonight though!!!

Keep up the great work !!
penny10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:17 PM   #9  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 166/ticker/135

Height: 5'6

mmmm nachos... my favorite food lol. good job
skylinedrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:18 PM   #10  

Awwww, thanks for all the warm wishes and introductions!

I have FINALLY had some time today to start looking around and really like all that I am seeing!

NACHOS! MAN, I want a calorie free version. Seriously!

As far as being in control goes, i try to do the best I can. We all have our slip ups, but for me, I need to have a plan, otherwise I'm like, "let's order nachos, have a drink and play some wii." LOL