Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-10-2010, 09:55 PM   #1  
wanting prepreggo clothes

S/C/G: 161/161/119

Height: 4'11"

Default 4 months post pregnancy

Hi everyone, my name is Krista and I am a fat chick. Like many of you here I have always had a weight problem and have yo-yo dieted since my teenage years. I have always been very active though and love sports so I never got really really fat, but I have never been comfortable with myself. Last year I got pregnant though and that all changed. I stopped being so active, I let myself eat whatever and whenever I wanted to, and just did the normal pregancy things. I didn't gain a whole lot of weight, just about 22 lbs, but adding that on top of my already overweight number of 138 and you can see where the problems began. Unfortunatly, I'm not one of those lucky women who's belly disappears immediatly and lose all the weight in the first 3 weeks. I am now 4 months post preggo and still weigh the same as I did 1 week post partum. I now feel like a complete fat blob and for the first time in my life my knees and feet and back constantly hurt. I'm ready to get my life back and to finally get back into prepreggo clothes.
watkinskris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:56 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi Krista and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote