Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 276.5/224/175

Height: 5'5"

Default Excited to find this site!

Hello Ladies!

I am a wife and mom living in central Alabama. I have been on a program through Advanced Weight Loss since June 1st. I weighed in at 276.5 and as of last Friday's weight in, I was 224.

It is getting harder to lose, but I've added some much needed excercise... daily almost. Usually take Sundays off. So I hope this jump starts me again.

I haven't really used a food plan, but I had started to watch calories. I think I may start back onto my Weight Watchers plan again. And see how that works.

Look forward to getting to know you all!
Mom2Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:55 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Wow! You have lost a tremendous amount of weight already! Congratulations. YES! Exercise will jumpstart it again--quite sure of it actually. It will create more of a calorie deficit. Don't underestimate the value of walking. It is free, always there and long-term doable. Those miles DO add up and so do the calories burned! Do you journal your foods? It has helped me tremendously.

Welcome!

Last edited by Thighs Be Gone; 11-04-2009 at 04:59 PM.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #4  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to 3FC. The information and support is GREAT.

You must have your hands full with seven.
CruiseCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 276.5/224/175

Yes, it is a busy and chaotic life with 7... we range in age from 3 to 21. But I wouldn't trade my life for anything.

I do journal what I eat... just really get tired of finding the calories! LOL... especially when I make something at home. But it's ok...
Mom2Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:59 PM   #6  
Finding my way

S/C/G: Start 274/Current 260/Goal 150

Hi Mom2seven. You must be busy too. I'm about the same with weight but just started down my road of weight loss so I'm at about 260. I look forward to the scale saying 224 so what a great accomplishment. I'm excited to be here too, doing more lurking and reading than posting but hope to get to know more people Welcome!
TexanGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #7  

Height: 5'11

Welcome! You can find tons of support on here. It truly has been a lifesaver for me! Good luck!
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:54 AM   #8  
Weigh Down Yonder

Hi mom2seven!
Congrats on your amazing success so far - sounds like you have the right plan and the determination to meet your goals!!

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated, inspired and entertained!

There are bunches of people here with more to lose and some with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here a short time myself, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of cheating or giving up.

So welcome - you 've found the right place - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!
leeway is offline   Reply With Quote