Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-07-2008, 11:35 AM   #1  
What are you waiting for?

S/C/G: 232/258/223

Height: 5'4

Red face Starting all over again!

Hello all, I've been on this site throughout the past few years and keep trying to set goals and lose weight well i've managed to gain 21 pounds over the last 3-4 months and Im back with a new attitude so i wanted to start all over and introduce myself maybe meet some new people with simaliar goals im a stay at home mom of 2 girls and right now my back is out so working out is taking a back seat but eating better is what im focusing on now, im trying to stay in a healthy calorie range and once my back is better i want to start working out daily! Anyways just wanted to say hi and if there's anyone that has simalarity's let's chat! have a good day!
rysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:09 PM   #2  
Bekka

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Welcome back! Your girls are adorable by the way. You might want to think about asking in the exercise forums for things you can do before your back is healed, just to get into the habit of exercising SOMETHING. Good luck and I'm sure you'll do great!
improbable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:14 PM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

You also might want to check the "Dieting with Obstacles" forum - there are lots of suggestions for exercising with injuries and pain.

If your eating is super-clean, being less active, while not great, doesn't have to prevent weight loss. But being as active as possible with your injury WILL help you get better faster, so ask your doctor what activities you can do.

Otherwise, hang out and keep posting. Can't wait to see you around soon!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #4  
What are you waiting for?

S/C/G: 232/258/223

Height: 5'4

I will check that out thanks you guys!
rysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

Hi, rysmommy, and welcome back! I don't think I was a member when you posted before, but hi - I'm Aidyn, nice to e-meet you

I imagine that it must be unusually difficult to lose weight when your exercise capabilities are limited, though my mom was in a similar situation and still managed to lose 30 pounds.

There is this book I recommend called Fat Free, Flavor Full by Gabe Mirkin. Some of the recipes are not all that great, though others are pretty good. The idea the book embraces is one designed for people who either cannot or do not care to exercise.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote