Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-18-2007, 05:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 131.5/130/115

Height: 5'2

Default Hello! :)

Hello there. My name is Lianne and I am new to this forum. Nice to meet everyone!!

I've just recently signed up to run a 5k for breast cancer in my community, so I thought it would be a good time to lose those pesky 15-20lbs. I've been meaning to shed. The race is on Oct. 14th, and I've been training for 3 weeks so far, running 3-4 times a week up to 3.1 miles. Whew!

Anyhoo, just thought it would be nice to share my progress with a bunch of you who are in the same boat! Nothing like a little encouragement, right?

Glad to be a part of the community! Thanks!
LianneCatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/211/140

Height: 5ft5

Best of luck with your run Lianne! I did a 5k run for the same cause about a month ago. I couldn't run it all but I've promised myself that next year not only will I raise even more money for the cause, I will be fit enough to run the whole thing. Even though I did it in 45mins this time I found it really good to have something like that to focus on and who knows this time next year you might be doing the 10k! ~ Saralou
saralou is offline   Reply With Quote