Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-27-2007, 07:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/198/135

Height: 5'5"

Red face Just gettin' started!

Hi there! Bailey's mom here! (Bailey is my dog!) I've got about 45lbs to loose and lots of reasons to loose it! Brand new to the sight and still learning how to navigate! Not a clue as to where to start! Looking forward to learning and gaining a new perspective. Right now, I love chocolate, CSI, Law & Order, Poetry Slams, Literature, Womens Studies, Social Justice Issues, and anything that fuels my brain! I'd like to learn to love anything that is physically healthy! I am still working on the willingness to become willing to do physical activity so any suggestions are much appreciated!
DereksGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:50 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey Dereksgirl/Baileys mom, and welcome!

Keep looking around and posting...in terms of where to start, why not start with making some small changes? More water? Replacing white flour for wheat? Replacing soda with water? Taking an afternoon walk?

After you make one small change, make another...then another...and soon you're on your way to a new lifestyle!

Find a plan or forum that fits, or just post whereever. Look forward to getting to know you!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote