Old 08-30-2015, 09:57 AM   #331  
determined

S/C/G: 302.4/202.4/166

Height: 5'6"

IPP1 with some alts W32D226
B Syntrax Vectar Cappuccino, collagen powder
L 1 cup raw spinach, .5 cup cucumber wedges, 2 radishes, IP Vanilla pudding miox
D 9oz sirloin strip steak, 1.5 cup rutabage fries, 1 T homemade catsup, .75 cup sauteed mushrooms, free salad, .5 cup grape tomatoes
S Bariwise New York cheesecake pudding
frawniemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 06:03 PM   #332  

S/C/G: 234 / 146.2 / 138

Height: 5'6 / 38 / office slug

Back to P1 after vacation

P1 - 100% alt products

B - Premier Protein, black coffee
L - Quest BBQ chips, celery sticks
D - 8oz porterhouse with 2C brussel sprouts
S - vanilla protein pancake with 1C rhubarb compote
hysteria_625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 07:19 PM   #333  

S/C/G: 265/222/150

Height: 5'7"

I started my day with my "Braggs Health Drink" but no honey. and I had my shot of EmergenC. Then a cup of coffee black. I had a glass of water with my Isopure Zero Carb Alpine Punch protein Powder and then a smoothy made of spinach, celery, cucumber and a squeeze of lime and splash of Braggs. Dinner is going to be Halibut and cucumbers marinated in Braggs. I will have another Isopure drink before bedtime. I think that follows the same path as the products and gets me my proteins and nutrients (at least I hope it does, but I could be wrong; would not be the first time ) ( I only use one scoop of the isopure in each drink as a full serving has 50 grams of protein and that is just too much protein at one sitting)

Last edited by Cikan; 08-30-2015 at 07:21 PM.
Cikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 07:48 PM   #334  
ending 7+ years of yoyo

S/C/G: (body fat) >34.5%/?/<25%

Height: 5' 6", small frame, "obese" body fat

Phase 1, Alternate products
B - HealthSmart apples & cinnamon oatmeal, chayote with lemon juice and extra cinnamon
L - Weight Loss Systems chicken noodle soup with broccoli added
S - Vanilla RTD blended with coffee ice cubes, with some kale added (who said you can't taste kale in a smoothie? yes I CAN!! but it was ok once I accepted the kale + coffee flavor )
D - Veggie burger, sliced tomatoes & peppers
EmmaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:00 PM   #335  

Cikan - as an alt product user, I am curious about "Braggs" - is that like Braggs as in the Apple Cider Vinegar?
Also, I went and peeked at the IsoPure products - am I reading the ingredients correctly? 40 -50g protein per serving? IP limit is 25g ...I readily admit I use Premier Protein shakes which are 30g - but I do track my macros on MFP and keep an eye on my protein intake (theory is too much protein metabolizes into insulin) - hopefully others will weigh in
I saw Liana gave you the links to the IP protocol sheets
Old 08-30-2015, 09:29 PM   #336  

S/C/G: 187/135/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hysteria_625 View Post
Cikan - as an alt product user, I am curious about "Braggs" - is that like Braggs as in the Apple Cider Vinegar?
Also, I went and peeked at the IsoPure products - am I reading the ingredients correctly? 40 -50g protein per serving? IP limit is 25g ...I readily admit I use Premier Protein shakes which are 30g - but I do track my macros on MFP and keep an eye on my protein intake (theory is too much protein metabolizes into insulin) - hopefully others will weigh in
I use Isopure protein powder as well. I started what I guess you would call an alternative IP plan through a board certified internist/bariatric doctor. She has IP products, but sort of has her own version of protocol. So far, her plan doesn't include any IP products (aside from snacks if you opt for them). Instead she recommends Isopure drinks twice a day. I have one and a half scoops 2x a day (breakfast and lunch). This provides ~75g/protein a day and then dinner is the standard 8oz of protein to bring me around 100g or so. She said that she would like for me to be around 100g/day and if I go over it's fine. Not sure if this is standard IP as well, but for snacks she recommends hard boiled eggs or lean turkey cuts etc.

So far it's been going well. I have lost 13lbs in 3 weeks. I rather like the no brain shakes for two meals...i'm pretty lazy when it comes to preparing food! I don't think she will have me on the two shakes for the entire ph1. I also don't think she will require any IP products which is kind of nice because this ends up being cheaper.

Anyway, I suppose that the conclusion I was trying to get to was that the Isopure protein powder has been working well for me so far
Kalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:32 PM   #337  

S/C/G: 187/135/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by frawniemae View Post
I make my own plus add a serving size of WF tomato basil to make it "more" without having to count more tomato....I've been eating tomatoes once a week since I started IP 32 weeks ago....
Thanks! I think I may try that every now and then too. I really miss tomatoes, lol.
Kalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:24 PM   #338  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hysteria_625 View Post
Yes, Braggs Cider Vinegar and Yes, Isopure is 50 per serving, but as I said, I only use one scoop, not two, so only 25 grams and, I work out so I know my body needs the minimum of my lean body mass of protein a day to maintain it's muscle and build more, (rather than lose it), and boost my muscle mass even more. Remember, we all are different and can slightly tweak things to make them work best for our own body
Old 08-30-2015, 10:30 PM   #339  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaya View Post
I use Isopure protein powder as well. I started what I guess you would call an alternative IP plan through a board certified internist/bariatric doctor. She has IP products, but sort of has her own version of protocol. So far, her plan doesn't include any IP products (aside from snacks if you opt for them). Instead she recommends Isopure drinks twice a day. I have one and a half scoops 2x a day (breakfast and lunch). This provides ~75g/protein a day and then dinner is the standard 8oz of protein to bring me around 100g or so. She said that she would like for me to be around 100g/day and if I go over it's fine. Not sure if this is standard IP as well, but for snacks she recommends hard boiled eggs or lean turkey cuts etc.

So far it's been going well. I have lost 13lbs in 3 weeks. I rather like the no brain shakes for two meals...i'm pretty lazy when it comes to preparing food! I don't think she will have me on the two shakes for the entire ph1. I also don't think she will require any IP products which is kind of nice because this ends up being cheaper.

Anyway, I suppose that the conclusion I was trying to get to was that the Isopure protein powder has been working well for me so far
Yep, I use 1 scoop per serving, as my body does not like more than 25 grams of protein at a time and honestly, my learning taught me the body cannot absorb more than 25 grams of protein at a time. So, I am trying to have three one scoop servings a day, unless I have the 3 egg whites, 1 yolk mixture or a lean protein source for a meal. And Yes, I love the links And ISOpure Alpine Punch, it is awesome.

Last edited by Cikan; 08-30-2015 at 10:32 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:32 PM   #340  
determined

IPP1 with some alts W32D227
B Healthsmart Vanilla Drink Mix, collagen powder
L 1.25 cup zoodles in IP Chicken Noodle Soup
D 8oz pork tenderloin strip glazed with a mixture of WF apple butter and dijon mustard, 1 cup each steamed brussel sprouts,and cauliflower, mixed greens with spinach salad, .5 cup grape tomatoes
S Quest Strawberry Cheesecake bar
Old 08-31-2015, 02:49 PM   #341  
ending 7+ years of yoyo

S/C/G: (body fat) >34.5%/?/<25%

Height: 5' 6", small frame, "obese" body fat

Phase 1, Alternate products
B - Egg + egg white omelet
L - HealthSmart chili with peppers added
S - Strawberry RTD blended with spinach, ice cubes, and a bit of basil
D - Baked tofu (homemade, the marinade is just low sodium soy sauce, crushed garlic and a splash of chili oil), cabbage salad (just ACV, sea salt and a bit of olive oil)

SUPPOSEDLY going to the gym tonight - curious how that will go. I kind of gave up real exercise when I started this diet at the end of April. I will add a packet accordingly if I exert myself a lot. My plan is running intervals but my "running" doesn't really get much faster than a fast walk

EmmaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 03:33 PM   #342  
determined

IPP1 with some alts W32D228
B Syntrax Nectar cappuccino drink mix, collagen powder
L 1 cup red cabbage, .5 cup cucumber wedges, 3 radishes, Quest unflavored protein powder mixed with strong coffee, vanilla and DaVinci sugar free Macadamia Nut coffee syrup
D 8oz bunless burger wrapped in romaine, .75 cup sauteed mushrooms, 2 cup rutabaga fries, 2 T homemade catsup, .5 cup pickles
S IP Vanilla pudding
Old 09-02-2015, 08:07 PM   #343  
determined

IPP1 with alts W32D229
B Syntrax Nectar cappuccino drink mix, collagen powder
L .5 cup cucumber wedges, Healthsmart vanilla drink mix, 1 boiled egg
D 7oz baked chicken breast, 2 cups caulirice, 1.5 cup grilled green beans
S Quest Cinnamon roll protein bar

Last edited by frawniemae; 09-02-2015 at 08:08 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:59 PM   #344  

P1 - 100% alt-products

B - premier protein chocolate rtd, black coffee
S - 2 celery sticks
L - 1.5C rutabaga, 4oz pork tenderloin
D - 2.5C green/yellow zucchini, 8oz 94%lean ground turkey - I made zoodle spaghetti tonight- AMAZING!!!!!
S - cookies and cream Quest

Last edited by hysteria_625; 09-02-2015 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:06 PM   #345  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

W1 P1 D1 Friday Sept 4, 2015
Early Morning: Ice Water, Tazo Passion Tea
Brekkie: IP Ready-to-Serve Cappuccino Drink
Lunch: 2 Cups homemade Orange Ginger Soup, IP Raspberry Jelly, Ginger Tea with 7 drops stevia, Ice Water
Supper: Costa Rican Beef and Chayote
Snack: no snack today
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote