Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 02:47 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
beating myself in the head lol, just kidding. Oh the scale is toying with me lol, 200.8, then back to 202, and this morning 200.4.... SOOO CLOSE it actually paused around 198.. dumb scale anyway lol. So glad I'm gonna be there soon.
Your scale must be related to mine, Amber! My danced around and hovered for over a week before it finally sunk below something starting with a 2....

Hang in there and be prepared to celebrate a much deserved accomplishment. (Of course, a NON food related celebration unless you want it to hover upwards???)
Old 06-06-2014, 03:30 PM   #32  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Friends
I had WI #7 yesterday and lost another 2 Lbs and 3 more inches. That makes 22 lbs and 22 inches. I am amazed!! I do not weigh at home at all. I have just been following the program and am always pleasantly surprised on WI day! Congratulations on all the great losses this week!! Have a great weekend!
Old 06-06-2014, 03:57 PM   #33  

Height: 5'3"

So one of my new favorite alternatives is Kay's Naturals Apple Cinnamon Cereal, Sweet BBQ Snack Mix, and the Crispy Parmesan "chips" - they are all SO VERY GOOD! I went to the actual Kay's site rather than going to Nashua and to my surprise, it said they sell items in Walgreens! What?! Yeah, so I went today and they were all $.99 a bag! I was paying $1.50 each on Nashua so needless to say, I bought everything they had. They are restricted, but so very good!

I'm going to try making bread out of the crispy Parmesan chips, as well as chicken tenders. YUM! And I've already made some delicious pancakes with the Apple Cinnamon. I'M SO EXCITED! Can you tell?!

More people at work are noticing I'm losing weight. I love it! Tomorrow I'm going to see how many inches I've lost, can't wait.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:11 PM   #34  
Member-started IP 3/15/14

S/C/G: 273/183/160

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytolive View Post
So one of my new favorite alternatives is Kay's Naturals Apple Cinnamon Cereal, Sweet BBQ Snack Mix, and the Crispy Parmesan "chips" - they are all SO VERY GOOD! I went to the actual Kay's site rather than going to Nashua and to my surprise, it said they sell items in Walgreens! What?! Yeah, so I went today and they were all $.99 a bag! I was paying $1.50 each on Nashua so needless to say, I bought everything they had. They are restricted, but so very good!

I'm going to try making bread out of the crispy Parmesan chips, as well as chicken tenders. YUM! And I've already made some delicious pancakes with the Apple Cinnamon. I'M SO EXCITED! Can you tell?!

More people at work are noticing I'm losing weight. I love it! Tomorrow I'm going to see how many inches I've lost, can't wait.
Thanks for the tip. I tried the Kay's bar-b-q based on your recommendation and loved it! I'm glad people are noticing your weight loss. I've lost 41 lbs (hopefully more as WI is tomorrow) and only two people I know have said something to me about I looked like I lost weight (a couple more have but they knew ahead of time that I was on the diet). Very frustrating! Keep up the good work!!
Old 06-06-2014, 04:14 PM   #35  
Member-started IP 3/15/14

S/C/G: 273/183/160

Height: 5' 7"

Question for everyone-how many pounds have to had to lose to drop down a size in clothes. I started in size 24 pants and after losing 41 lbs., I'm only down to size 22. I tried on a 20 from my closet this morning and it was too far away to button. WTH? I know I carry a lot of weight in my stomach but this is getting crazy. Thought??
Old 06-06-2014, 04:15 PM   #36  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for the advice (or shall we say, "Get a grip!"?) Ruth Ann and Lisa! Of course I know these things but doubt is an evil little thing.

I need to concentrate on enjoying my clothes all being too big (although, instead of looking complimentary, i just look sloppy). I know i am losing weight...i need to get my patience back.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:29 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLT View Post
Question for everyone-how many pounds have to had to lose to drop down a size in clothes. I started in size 24 pants and after losing 41 lbs., I'm only down to size 22. I tried on a 20 from my closet this morning and it was too far away to button. WTH? I know I carry a lot of weight in my stomach but this is getting crazy. Thought??
I've wondered about this as well. I know I wore some of these when I was at a much higher weight than I am now and they fit. I've lost 29 lbs and I started in tight 16's that I was squeezing into and some I couldn't wear at all. I can still wear some of the 16's but they are baggy. And ones I couldn't get on before, I can just now get into. Some of my 14's I can fit into, others, not so much. As far as tops go, I need like a Large & 1/2. XL's are too big, and some of my L's are too tight. So I am not completely in a new size yet, but I'm getting there. You will too. It's all about patience.

Each clothing manufacturer seems to have a variance for sizes so all 16's or 20's are not created equal.

Last edited by catlady1981; 06-06-2014 at 04:30 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:53 PM   #38  
Started IP 4/27/14

S/C/G: 195/170/160

Height: 5'9

Have I mentioned how much I love weigh in days????? Not only were my numbers good (lost 3.6 pounds and 3 inches), but when I told my coach that I was going to have to go at this with alternatives because I just couldn't afford it, she was completely supportive. I don't like burning bridges, so I was really nervous about it! I told her about all the resources that I had with this forum and websites for food and supplements and she wanted more information about that! I sent her all the research I have done. I actually also bought the scale and measuring tape they have at the office (at Amazon.com) so I continue to do my own weekly weigh ins and measurements! I know I can do this the alternative way...just may need support from my 3FC peeps!
Old 06-06-2014, 04:54 PM   #39  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Question for everyone-how many pounds have to had to lose to drop down a size in clothes. ...Thought??
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady1981 View Post
I've wondered about this as well...
Each clothing manufacturer seems to have a variance for sizes so all 16's or 20's are not created equal.
As mentioned above, all clothing sizes are not created equal PLUS some larger sizes have more 'give' so you will fit into them longer. When I lost 40 pounds I went down 2 pant sizes so maybe it's every 20 pounds but I thought perhaps every 10 ... 1 per 20 was more realistic for me.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:13 PM   #40  
Started IP: 4/4/2014

S/C/G: 154/See Ticker/125

Height: 5'0''

Quote:
I think weight and clothing sizes have minds of their own. During the two weeks I had very small losses (less than a pound) I had a huge inch loss and dropped pants sizes. I'm off to buy new clothes (from the thrift store) this weekend. I can't keep wearing the same two pairs of pants to work (and even they are getting baggy).
Old 06-06-2014, 05:20 PM   #41  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleyo17 View Post
...just may need support from my 3FC peeps!
You got it! Sounds like your coach is great -- that will be good if you do decide you want to go back to get some products now and again. That's what I'm doing right now -- was welcomed back with open arms, so I walked out with full ones! LOL (mmm...love me them chips!)
Old 06-06-2014, 05:40 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 156/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

A little bit of a mixed bag today: no loss at my weigh in, but NSV, I got to wear a shirt that has been sitting in my closet for 2 years! I was getting close to donating it, am so glad I didn't!

Not too worried about the WI; I know it may be a plateau. I still feel good, so trucking along and looking forward to the next WI.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
It must depend on the brand of pants. I weigh more than you and I'm in 18s. My coworker weighs 25 lbs less than me and wears the same size as me, however hers are looser in the butt and legs, mine are snug all over.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:51 PM   #44  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post

Is it time to get your bangs trimmmed? Nails cut? .... LOL... stop hitting with the frypan- it will swell which causes water retention!

"
if I coulda just peed a little more!
Old 06-06-2014, 06:55 PM   #45  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
I have lost 50lbs and have only gone from a tight 18 and some 20's to a lose 16, may be able to squeeze into 14's now, but my butt and hips are refusing to budge.
Closed Thread