Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 06:56 PM   #46  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

^^^^ well not refusing just not as fast as I'd like nor as fast as other places. ^^^^
Old 06-06-2014, 07:07 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 192/180

Height: 5'2"

Today the scale said 169.8. I had to jump around and dance. I haven't seen the sixties in many years. It has been slow, three pounds a week on average. Really it isn't that slow, just seems like it. It's been in the high 80s here and I'm glad I don't have that extra weight to carry around.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:29 PM   #48  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcintyst View Post
Today the scale said 169.8. I had to jump around and dance. I haven't seen the sixties in many years. It has been slow, three pounds a week on average. Really it isn't that slow, just seems like it. It's been in the high 80s here and I'm glad I don't have that extra weight to carry around.
Think of the time it took to put that weight on. 3 pounds a week is awesome! In my "dreams" I think I'd like to see 160 so I will celebrate with you.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:08 PM   #49  
Start IP 5/8/14

S/C/G: 225/200/165

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleyo17 View Post
Have I mentioned how much I love weigh in days????? Not only were my numbers good (lost 3.6 pounds and 3 inches), but when I told my coach that I was going to have to go at this with alternatives because I just couldn't afford it, she was completely supportive. I don't like burning bridges, so I was really nervous about it! I told her about all the resources that I had with this forum and websites for food and supplements and she wanted more information about that! I sent her all the research I have done. I actually also bought the scale and measuring tape they have at the office (at Amazon.com) so I continue to do my own weekly weigh ins and measurements! I know I can do this the alternative way...just may need support from my 3FC peeps!
The place I go doesn't allow alternatives at all! I've been trying to learn as much as I can about them though in the hopes I can move to the less expensive alternative option sometime. But I doubt my coach gives much support for it
Old 06-06-2014, 08:10 PM   #50  
AmberLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenrusl View Post
The place I go doesn't allow alternatives at all! I've been trying to learn as much as I can about them though in the hopes I can move to the less expensive alternative option sometime. But I doubt my coach gives much support for it
My coach isn't okay with alternatives either. I have been doing a combo of IP and alternatives for weeks probably like a month, some days mostly alternatives some days a combo, I'm pretty low on IP food and out of cash lol.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:16 PM   #51  
AmberLS

So Nashua always sends a few sample items in my orders and I ate something the other day I really liked but I can't find them on Nashua and I didn't write down the name, they were almond soy puffs of some sort... they were so good but I don't know what brand they were and I can't find them with the search any ideas??
Old 06-06-2014, 08:30 PM   #52  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
So Nashua always sends a few sample items in my orders and I ate something the other day I really liked but I can't find them on Nashua and I didn't write down the name, they were almond soy puffs of some sort... they were so good but I don't know what brand they were and I can't find them with the search any ideas??
Go here: https://www.nashuanutrition.com/stor...ample-kit.html

They always post what product it was, the most recent and all the previous ones - it has saved me a few times!
Old 06-06-2014, 09:20 PM   #53  
IP Start 2/5/13

S/C/G: 315/ip292/see ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLT View Post
Question for everyone-how many pounds have to had to lose to drop down a size in clothes. I started in size 24 pants and after losing 41 lbs., I'm only down to size 22. I tried on a 20 from my closet this morning and it was too far away to button. WTH? I know I carry a lot of weight in my stomach but this is getting crazy. Thought??
It seemed like it took 40 or so pounds to actually move to the next size down. Then, after I was in that size, and I lost another 10 or so pounds, I literally skipped the next size I had ready to go, and had to go to the NEXT size down. So a whole batch of clothing I had I never got to wear.

I think the shape of me is a problem, too. I am very wide around the hip area, and very small on top. So I have to cater to my lower areas if I want to be able to sit down at all.

I am also on the cusp of onederland. I am so pumped. Hmm, 3FC website just red underlined onederland in this text box which won't show up once it's posted, but shouldn't this be an official word now? Someone needs to get ahold of websters fast!!
Old 06-06-2014, 09:28 PM   #54  
Start IP 5/8/14

Quote:
My coach isn't okay with alternatives either. I have been doing a combo of IP and alternatives for weeks probably like a month, some days mostly alternatives some days a combo, I'm pretty low on IP food and out of cash lol.
This stuff is expensive!!! I keep telling myself that my health is worth it . But I need to learn the alternatives so I can do it on my own if (God forbid) I backslide & gain some weight once I reach my goal
Old 06-06-2014, 09:29 PM   #55  
AmberLS

Well everyone go to bed with good thoughts and fairy dust for onederland in the morning lol. Tomorrow is 25 by summer challenge weigh in day, although I've lost more than 25 during this challenge it sure would be nice to hit a major goal... honestly it's such a new outlook even where I'm at... losing 80-100lbs seemed impossible... now here I am after 50 thinking 30 more is nothing and why not go after another 50.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:32 PM   #56  

Height: 5'4"

Default First post...first weigh-in today!

Hi everyone and Happy Friday!

Today was my first weigh-in and I'm down 10.8 lbs!

I know the first week is more than usual but I am so proud of myself for not cheating and following the program

These posts have been incredibly helpful and big thanks to you all
Old 06-06-2014, 09:37 PM   #57  
Diane on track July 2014

Quote:
...now here I am after 50 thinking 30 more is nothing and why not go after another 50.
A few weeks ago things were tough. You weathered the storm and now look at your attitude! So proud of you and I know you'll get that 30 more if you want it!
Old 06-06-2014, 09:38 PM   #58  
Start IP 5/8/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckysgirl View Post
Hi everyone and Happy Friday!

Today was my first weigh-in and I'm down 10.8 lbs!

I know the first week is more than usual but I am so proud of myself for not cheating and following the program

These posts have been incredibly helpful and big thanks to you all
AWESOME!!!!!! Good for you!!!
Old 06-06-2014, 09:45 PM   #59  
Diane on track July 2014

I think TOM must be near or something as I feel like everyone on every post today -- I guess that beats the alternative () It has been a tough week but it has been great to be able to log in, get "grounded" and avoid the going on around me -- at home and at work.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #60  
AmberLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
A few weeks ago things were tough. You weathered the storm and now look at your attitude! So proud of you and I know you'll get that 30 more if you want it!
Things are still pretty tough, but at this point everything is out of my hands. The initial shock of it all is passing and I'm getting on with life over here. I'm sure the situation will bring many more tough moments as it is far from over, but I will handle them as they come.
Closed Thread