Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 09:06 AM   #331  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone,

Thanks Steph! I was really relieved after the WI. I will let you know about Calm, it should arrive mid week.

Dinner last night was delicious. Think I will make the IP waffles for a Sunday breakfast treat.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:15 PM   #332  

Mighty quiet here today. Treadmill done
Old 01-26-2014, 08:47 PM   #333  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Been away for the weekend. I didn't stay OP 100% but ate sooo much better then I normally would have so I am claiming that to be a victory!! I figure if I am going to be able to maintain my weight after I will need to make better food choices when I am away, so I have started to do that while away. Guess we will see what the scale thinks on Wed.

Steph: Size 10's!! Yahoo!! Very happy for you!

Slipfree: The scale moved!!! And you are close to goal!!! So excited to read this!
Old 01-26-2014, 08:52 PM   #334  

Height: 5'2

Thanks for the 'grats on the size 10 jeans everyone. I couldn't help myself and bought a couple new pairs at GAP yesterday. They were on sale so I got 2 pairs for $50. Maybe a bit of a waste since they will probably be baggy once I reach goal but I figured I should reward myself with something other than food!

Slip - you better have some fantastic before/after photos for us soon. I didn't realize how close you were to your goal!
Old 01-26-2014, 08:55 PM   #335  

Coach changed the goal to 160 at my WI.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:57 PM   #336  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Coach changed the goal to 160 at my WI.
Oh boo, mine did that too lol. Oh well, I still wanna see you!
Old 01-27-2014, 06:29 AM   #337  

Good morning,

Spending the day in meetings at C.O. Going to have to plan ahead for lunch. Hope the day goes by fast. Hope you have an easy OP day.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:12 AM   #338  

S/C/G: 642 (IPstart 395.4)/226.2/160

Height: 5'7"

Default Making time to say Hello :)

Good morning everyone!!

I spent my weekend finally doing something about all the "Blah's" I've been feeling. Did a marathon of watching The Biggest Loser, and did exercises with arms and core body muscles during breaks. Took Lisa's advice and put on my new favorite album (Bastille - All This Bad Blood 2 CD Box Set) and danced around making my way through 3 loads of laundry, the dishwasher, sweeping the floors (I removed enough dog hair to create another dog), and got the mopping done too.

Things have been crazy here(at home, not here on the boards).. and I think I've been pulling inwards due to stress and tension. My husband flew out Saturday morning to go to North Carolina for his grandmother's funeral (the 3rd death in the family this January). Friday mid morning I got this "spidey sense" to go home, and when I got there, the house was cold.. and our furnace was leaking water. No heat, no hot water. Called a plumber, and we're waiting on parts. We've got it working with a work around, but it's eating through our budgeted oil faster than expected (Grrrrr).. Hubby will be home on Wednesday evening, so I'm looking forward to seeing him!
Old 01-27-2014, 04:02 PM   #339  

Wow Kawaii, think ya got some stress? Hope things even out for you soon.
Old 01-27-2014, 04:25 PM   #340  

S/C/G: 642 (IPstart 395.4)/226.2/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Wow Kawaii, think ya got some stress? Hope things even out for you soon.
Ya know, yes, there is stress, but I'm still sticking to it and staying OP. I fell into a slump and got waylaid a bit when I had some bad weeks on the scale. That being said, I'm more than a number, and I'm doing so much better. Life happens, and there's stress, but just keep putting one foot in front of the other
Old 01-27-2014, 04:33 PM   #341  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Kawaii: Hopefully life becomes much more stress free very soon. Hang in there.

So a friend of mine is losing weight "the old fashioned way" LOL and she decided to clean out her closet and give some clothes to me. All of the XL shirts fit, some look better then others. And she had size 16 pants/shorts in the bag. I just bought some 18 pants less then a month ago so I thought I would try on her size 16's for fun, just to see how far I need to go to get into them. Well all but 2 of them fit! I am still in shock. My plan was to be able to get into them for our trip to Oahu in March, now I am hoping they still fit then! I don't want to buy new stuff for March and then new clothes this summer when I am at goal(well hopefully goal by summer). We don't have any good second hand stores around here, so I would have to buy new, which sucks because I am not planning on staying this size for long!

Hope everyone has an great OP evening!! Just want to say what a great group this has turned out to be, thanks for all the support, motivation and friendship!
Old 01-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #342  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

Good Day!

Had my WI into and I lost 3lbs. I am now drum roll please.......199!!!!!!

"Do you believe in miracles?" (From 1980 Olympic Men's hockey team beating USSR) - I do.

Amazing. Kinda of proud of myself and scared at the same time but it is motivating so I can stick to P1.

I am starting to try some recipes with packets and stuff. Made Rutabaga fries-yummy. Never had rutabaga before - nice treat.

And a recipe from one of the IP videos we can everyday. It was suppose to be for chocolate cookies but long story mine became vanilla cinnamon muffins (had vanilla packet not chocolate) and I have to say they were pretty good. They are unrestricted and makes 2 servings.

Stress sucks - nothing fun about it. I stress out about the little and big things. Not good. Kawaii1002 hang in there we are routing for you.

I think for those of us on this for a long haul we have ups and downs with IP-getting bored, cheating, wanting to stop being on it, etc. I think that is all ok even though we whine about it. The cycles are probably normal. Just my thoughts.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:35 PM   #343  
Jig

S/C/G: 360/Ticker/225

Height: 6'2

Congrats to everyone on their successes! After going on and off plan and fluctuating weight for several weeks, I think I've finally got myself settled back into the routine, which is very important to me. I lost all the weight I put on over the weekend trip and a few more lbs on top of that so I'm inching very close to my first main goal of getting under 300. If not this week I'm pretty sure it will be next week. Its funny how quickly your perspective can change with just a little bit of success. It's good to be reminded that you're not perfect and you will make mistakes, but mistakes only affect you as much as you let them.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:55 PM   #344  

Luccilove has moved to Onederland!

Want2be- size 16 surprise! What a great NSV, bet you were grinning ear to ear

Steph, I like being a bit anonymous on here. When I get a picture taken, I will send it to you PM.

Jig, glad things are getting back on track. Good luck reaching your goal at the next WI.

Attitude is half the battle on this journey. All we can control is what we put in our bodies and follow the protocol rec. The body is going to do, what it wants to do. During my slow down, while staying OP- I kept telling myself that I did not put this weight on overnight. if I did not stick to it, I would just gain it back.

I have a headache today (my once a month migraine, right on schedule) and I am really hungry today. Need to finish my grades tonight
Old 01-27-2014, 08:54 PM   #345  

Luccilove - awesome WI! I was down 3 at my WI today too but my BCA reading was wunky again. I know Lisa says they are inaccurate but my coach puts more importance into that reading than what the scale says. My lean mass has been down the last 2 WI's and body fat hasn't really gone down despite 4.8 lbs down in the past 2 weeks. Must be water weight I guess? My coach says to eat more protein throughout the day and not to wait too long between meals. Hopefully that fixes things!

Jig - it's good to see your post. So happy you have managed to get back OP. You will be so glad you did!

Slip - I totally understand the need to be anonymous. Sometimes I wonder about the things I post and hope no one from my work/personal life winds up here! But then again, I am an open book and everyone in my life knows what's going on IP.

want2beskinnyagain - good to see your posts! Yay for new sizes!

Kawaii -
Closed Thread