Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 06:48 PM   #76  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsmom97 View Post
Just tried the Banana Pudding packet for my afternoon snack. YUMMY! Tastes something like a candy from my childhood...I can't put my finger on what candy that is, but it brings back childhood memories. Will definitely be ordering more of this packet.

Hmmmm....maybe a bit of Runts candy and something else. Not sure what else though...
Laffy taffy! That's what I'm reminded of
Old 10-16-2013, 06:53 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 252/227.6/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Laffy taffy! That's what I'm reminded of
YES! That's it. I haven't had that in FOREVER!!!! Thanks...it was driving me crazy with each bite. I was trying to describe it to my daughter, but wouldn't give up a bite so she kept looking at me like I was crazy!
Old 10-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #78  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinHealthyNow View Post
I mix up the chocolate powder with cold water as usual, then nuke it for 2 minutes. Perfect hot chocolate morning drink.

Kathy
This is what I did.
It was so delicious!
Old 10-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 199.5/ticker/135

A happy accident

I made the oatmeal zucchini muffins for dessert tonight, usually I add a couple of dollops of WF maple syrup to them to enhance the maple flavor, but tonight I grabbed the blueberry syrup and without realizing it poured that Into the mix and WOW was it good. They tasted just like regular blueberry muffins, they hit the spot.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:57 PM   #80  
On a mission!

S/C/G: 299/260/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Today's off-topic excitement: I just got in the lottery to be able to purchse World Series tickets!
My team is one win away from another World Series
So excited!

NSV: I had to buy a new shirt when we went to our last game (last Friday nite's playoff game). My old one (from a previous World Series win) was size XXL.
Kinda don't wear THAT anymore

Soooo glad I'm not footing the bill for IP foods anymore. One nite at the WS (for 2) will cost what a month's IP food costs

My parents met at Wash U and were married in St. Louis, so the whole family loves the Cards. I bet you will look awesome in your new shirt. I think I am about to join you in the alternatives world because of the soy.... So now I will look at that as a silver lining... If they make it again next year maybe I can afford tix
Old 10-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #81  
IP Start: 05/16/13

S/C/G: 215.8/140.3/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Today's off-topic excitement: I just got in the lottery to be able to purchse World Series tickets!
My team is one win away from another World Series
So excited!

NSV: I had to buy a new shirt when we went to our last game (last Friday nite's playoff game). My old one (from a previous World Series win) was size XXL.
Kinda don't wear THAT anymore

Soooo glad I'm not footing the bill for IP foods anymore. One nite at the WS (for 2) will cost what a month's IP food costs
Exciting!!!

Quote:
Just tried the Banana Pudding packet for my afternoon snack. YUMMY! Tastes something like a candy from my childhood...I can't put my finger on what candy that is, but it brings back childhood memories. Will definitely be ordering more of this packet.

Hmmmm....maybe a bit of Runts candy and something else. Not sure what else though...
Runts, for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I can do anything View Post
A happy accident

I made the oatmeal zucchini muffins for dessert tonight, usually I add a couple of dollops of WF maple syrup to them to enhance the maple flavor, but tonight I grabbed the blueberry syrup and without realizing it poured that Into the mix and WOW was it good. They tasted just like regular blueberry muffins, they hit the spot.
That sounds delicious! What's your oatmeal zucchini muffin recipe?
Old 10-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #82  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Well the jicama chips didn't quite crisp up but they were still pretty good. I'll definitely be getting some more tomorrow!
OMG - I made the cilantro lime jicama fries - they were soooooo good!!
Old 10-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #83  

Hi everyone
I just wanted to check in and say "Lisa you look awesome in the new pic you posted. I am so proud of you!"
Old 10-16-2013, 08:28 PM   #84  
Started IP Oct 1, 2013

S/C/G: 171.6/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:

Now I want to try the banana pudding! I have been hesitant to try any other puddings, because I was so underwhelmed by the vanilla! Adding banana to the list for next week.....I've really MISSED bananas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I can do anything View Post
A happy accident

I ditto Sarita.....save me from searching.....could you post the recipe for the muffins? I love love LOVE blueberry muffins!
Old 10-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #85  

banana & lemon puddings make GOOD zucchini muffins, too!

I've NEVER been a fan of vanilla pudding so I'd never buy IP-brand either. But other flavors I like, I'll always try the IP version...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarita75 View Post
That sounds delicious! What's your oatmeal zucchini muffin recipe?
I posted it in Recipes #4 thread

Last edited by lisa32989; 10-16-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:38 AM   #86  
Started IP 1/25/13

S/C/G: started IP @210/194/150

Height: 5"1'

Just finishing my fourth day in a row back OP! Did great today and think I can finally say I believe I am back again for the long haul. Feeling so much better now.

Lisa you look marvelous!! I have been following the Cards as well since SO is just outside of Saint Louis. He is excited that they come home for the next game.

schenectady, My prayers are with you. I know how hard it is to have your babies far away. I hope it all gets figured out. Also talking to a medical professional might be a thought if you haven't already.

Cilantro lime Jicama fries, I think I have to go find that recipe, sounds sooo good.

I hope everyone has a lovely night and awake to a glorious OP Day.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:37 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 199.5/ticker/135

Here is the zucchini muffin recipe. Like I said I add a couple of dollops of WF syrup. Blueberry or Maple, and cut out an oz of water.

Oatmeal Zucchini Muffins
Beat the egg in a bowl. Add Maple Oatmeal, baking powder, salt, Sucralose, cinnamon, and zucchini. Mix and gradually add water until you have a good batter.
Bake at 385°F (200°C) for 20 minutes. Makes 3 regular muffins or 12-bite size
Ingredients:
• 1 package of Ideal Protein Maple Oatmeal
• 1 egg – beaten
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• Pinch of salt
• 1 packet of Sucralose, Stevia or Xylotol
• 1-1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2-3/4 of small zucchini finely grated (squeeze out excess juice)
• 2-3 oz water

ENJOY
Closed Thread