Old 05-29-2013, 02:29 AM   #1  
junior lifestyle changer

S/C/G: 272/290/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Ugh, gained.

Dang! I gained 2.5lbs this week. I am very dissapointed in myself but not letting it stop me from losing more weight. I think it is because my schedule got kinda funky and I eat out a couple of times. I stuck on plan, but as we all know, eating out is hard to control EVERYTHING that comes on your food. I will do better.

How do you get out of a funk? I mean its only one week that I messed up, I dont want to just give up because I gained this week....

Btw, This is my 7th week.
Waterdog2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:14 AM   #2  
Started IP 23 March 2013

S/C/G: 163.6/125.0/120.0

Height: 5' 2"

A few weeks ago I was in a funk because I felt that the weight was coming off too slow, but then I reminded myself that this is a long-term change I am working on and it takes time.
Celebrate your successes (you are down 20+ pounds, yay!) and reflect on the good choices you made last week.
The weight will come off and the 2.5 pounds you put on this week, a temporary gain, will be a distant memory.
MaggieOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:29 AM   #3  
Started IP 2/13/13

S/C/G: 248/123/123

Height: 5'2"

I stayed the same this week. I ate out 4 times over the weekend, but made OP choices each time. My attitude is not completely positive as I am now recounting all the things I didn't eat and the things I sacrificed to stay OP.

Anyway, what I try to do at times like this is put a literal time limit on my negative attitude and when that time is up, so is the negative self talk. I also try to remember that usually the next week, after a week like this, sets things straight. Let's both stay uber-OP and see a great reward next week!
SylviesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:44 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterdog2442 View Post
Dang! I gained 2.5lbs this week. I am very dissapointed in myself but not letting it stop me from losing more weight. I think it is because my schedule got kinda funky and I eat out a couple of times. I stuck on plan, but as we all know, eating out is hard to control EVERYTHING that comes on your food. I will do better.

How do you get out of a funk? I mean its only one week that I messed up, I dont want to just give up because I gained this week....

Btw, This is my 7th week.
I "bolded" an above sentence. I heard someone say this and it makes perfect sense..."If you tripped and fell down 1 step would you throw yourself down the rest of the staircase?"

No, you wouldn't! It's a new day, stick to it!
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:17 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/160/120

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
I "bolded" an above sentence. I heard someone say this and it makes perfect sense..."If you tripped and fell down 1 step would you throw yourself down the rest of the staircase?"

No, you wouldn't! It's a new day, stick to it!
Omg... I love this!!! I'll have to remember this one!
FitGirl2014 is offline   Reply With Quote