Old 01-18-2013, 05:33 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi Sandra,
I remember you! Your adorable avatar was what I remembered, the cute red bikini. I am so sorry to hear about all your health issues and difficulties getting pregnant. Perhaps it will happen this time, there's just recently been some threads about IP providing the alkaline diet that seems to enable an easier pregnancy. I'm not in that boat, but did read it just recently. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the best happens for you and your hubby, whatever that may ultimately be.

I lost 41 pounds last year, strayed for 4 months, gained back 15-16 pounds and now am back on board. I also lowered my goal and am so committed to making this happen.

I'm already researching maintenance strategies (still in phase 1)...that might include using a carb blocker (only in maintenance) and moving towards a leptin balancing diet (seems to mean an IP sort of meal plan but 5-6 hours between meals, no snacks - researching it now), more frequent workouts and meditation.

Please post frequently and stay with us. There is tremendous support and friendship here. We all want what is best for each other, no judgment, just true caring.

Best,
Chloe

Last edited by Chloe222; 01-18-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Chloe222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:53 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'0"

Hi Sandra

I started IP in October so I don't know you from before. I am so sorry about all you have been through and am proud of you for getting up again and restarting IP. That is not easy to do. I hope to see more posts from you and I love the bikini pic!
kileymed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:26 AM   #33  

Welcome back! So sorry for your troubles. Here's hoping for a healthy 2013!
Willi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #34  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Chloe222 I remember you too So glad to see the old members I know

Kiley and Willi, thank you for the welcome, great weight losses!
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:47 AM   #35  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Hi Sandralosingweight. I remember you too. I'm so sorry that you've had such difficulties over the past months.

You've taken the first big step - to get back on target with IP, and to hang out here again. We are all here for you.

Last edited by evepet; 01-19-2013 at 10:48 AM.
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi Sandra!!
I remember you! Welcome back darling!After all you have been through, you have proven you have stamina! Let's kick this! You will do it! Wat to go!
Determinedat47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #37  

Sandra...I'm so sorry to hear of your struggles. Coming back here is a step in the right direction. The support here is wonderful. Just maybe IP will increase your fertility! I wish you the best in 2013!
Steffy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Hi Sandra, I do remember you and am so sorry for the emotional rollercoaster that must have been for you. Welcome back! I have had to start over myself, along with a few others you may remember, and we are happy to have you back. You are not alone, we are all in this together.
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:30 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 219/141/130

Height: 5'1''

Hi Sandra,
I am so sorry for what you have been through. It is devastating and a messed up roller coaster of emotions and hopes. I too have been struggling with having a baby for two years. I maintained a 50+ pound loss from IP for almost a year but regained 30+ back from two miscarriages in a row and carb eating my way through the emotional pain. I totally understand and am headed for IVF this fall after I reach my weight loss goal.

I just re-started on 1/13/13 and lost 14 pounds as of today-though I know it was the pregnancy/water weight/antibiotics (my last miscarriage was just 2 weeks ago).

Welcome back! I'll be here cheering you on and being inspired by all of our losses/determination!
WorldTraveleronIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:36 AM   #40  
Restarting IP 100%

Hello everyone,

I am so touched by all or your kind words and encouragement.

evepet, Determinedat47 and MustangMolly, I remember you too So happy to see old members still in here

WorldTraveleronIP, I really hope your IVF will be successful and that you will be a mom soon! I cannot even imagine what you must have gone through with 2 miscarriages! You are strong! I admire how strong you are! Best of luck dear.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:43 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 219/141/130

Height: 5'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hello everyone,

I am so touched by all or your kind words and encouragement.

evepet, Determinedat47 and MustangMolly, I remember you too So happy to see old members still in here

WorldTraveleronIP, I really hope your IVF will be successful and that you will be a mom soon! I cannot even imagine what you must have gone through with 2 miscarriages! You are strong! I admire how strong you are! Best of luck dear.
I wish you all the best too, Sandra!!
WorldTraveleronIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:20 PM   #42  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

WELCOME BACK SANDRA!!!!!.......great to see you around again. I don't post much anymore, I don't have the internet at work any longer and I work a second job as a cashier so I don't have a lot of time to post. I work til 9 and usually in bed by 10. Glad to see you are back and sorry about all of your issues, but you have come to the right place for support but you knew that already.....good luck at this journey, you know it is going to take you for a tail spin at first but you just have to hang in there....YOU CAN DO THIS......we ALL know YOU CAN.....just BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #43  
Restarting IP 100%

Oh! Wuv I really miss your posts! Glad to be back
Old 01-21-2013, 06:21 PM   #44  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Yeah! Infertility sucks! I might give up my dream on being a mom... Don't know how I will survive that, but... what can I do!
I haven't had a chance to read all the posts so perhaps you've heard this in other posts but.... Infertility DOES suck, but it does not mean you need to give up your dream of being a mom. I have adopted 2 wonderful children through the Children's Aid Society, and have never regretted it. Due to all the new legislation, there are more babies up for adoption now than previously when it would take "years" for kids to get to be crown wards. It can take time to get home studies done etc. so if it is at all an option for your family, look into it now and that way, even if you're on a "wait list" , you'll get the process started sooner than later.

There is a whole thread of people here with PCOS -- some trying to get pregnant, some of us no longer trying-- but all of us totally understanding at least some of your frustrations and tragedies. This is a great group of supporters -- not just for weight loss.
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #45  
Restarting IP 100%

Thanks IP43

I am not sure that I will be thinking about adoption for now as lots is going on in my life and I am jobless for now!... So... As much as I would love to be a mom, I have to settle down with my life first!

Now is really the time to focus on losing the weight and gaining myself back, I seriously cannot stand myself at this huge weight and I don't feel good as I am so heavy to move and I took my blood pressure and I have it slightly high for now, I never had this problem when I lost the weight so I am sure it is due to being overweight!

The first week I tried to get back to this diet, I did not go 100% but I am glad to say that the last couple of days I have been 100% OP.