3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Alternative products that will work on Phase 1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/270731-alternative-products-will-work-phase-1-a.html)

lisa32989 01-14-2013 07:54 AM

Bump

Bumping this thread for new folks.

This is the thread to discuss alternative products

rissimo 01-14-2013 08:05 AM

Alternatives List

Okay IPeeps,
I have done the Alternatives list, but for some reason it will not upload. I will try working on getting it on here this evening when I am home.

Patty17 01-14-2013 11:46 AM

Happy New Year! Starting over today using Alternatives! IP and alternatives worked great for me, unfortunately the last 6 months of 2012 did me in; Summer, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc. Back in the mind set again, just have to figure out changing my profile!

healthyangie 01-15-2013 09:59 AM

Bumping - and just saying that I am LOVING these Syntrax Nectars!

Put a little alcohol free orange extract in a vanilla bean and BAM - orange creamsicle!

They don't work well in the blender though - you get that frothy stuff .... and then burp like a mad woman after drinking it :D

staceyjblack 01-15-2013 10:08 AM

Has anyone tried the Proti-Thin Protein Pasta - Fusilli???

Serving Size: 1 Packet Servings Per Container: 7
Amount Per Serving
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans. Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 300mg
Potassium 135mg
Total Carbohydrate 7g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugars 0g
Sugar Alcohol 0g
Protein 20g

WingnutandMe 01-15-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staceyjblack (Post 4591214)
Has anyone tried the Proti-Thin Protein Pasta - Fusilli???

Serving Size: 1 Packet Servings Per Container: 7
Amount Per Serving
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans. Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 300mg
Potassium 135mg
Total Carbohydrate 7g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugars 0g
Sugar Alcohol 0g
Protein 20g

Have had a packet. It's like whole wheat pasta, a little more dense than regular. I used it like a pasta salad that time. I will definitely have it again, but I wasn't much of a pasta person to start with, so it's not a very often thing for me.

Molly

BarbMomof3 01-15-2013 02:46 PM

ChocoRite Shakes

Hi Alternative Friends. I just wanted to say that I ordered the pb & brownie ChocoRite shakes and I LOVE THEM BOTH!! I only use 1.5 scoop instead of 2. I really miss pb. Walden Farms Pb is the grossest thing ever!!!!! Anyways, just wanted to share.

Barb

IdealProteinNewbie 01-15-2013 03:07 PM

Just tried Weight Loss Systems Creamy Cheesecake Pudding, soooo good!!!

It wasn't in the database for myfitnesspal, but it is now!!!

staceyjblack 01-15-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WingnutandMe (Post 4591318)
Have had a packet. It's like whole wheat pasta, a little more dense than regular. I used it like a pasta salad that time. I will definitely have it again, but I wasn't much of a pasta person to start with, so it's not a very often thing for me.

Molly

Thanks so much for the feedback. I'm going to order a box and give it a try :)

healthyangie 01-15-2013 03:22 PM

So I'm on Nashua's site, ordering that cheesecake pudding!!! I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the carb blockers?

rainbowsmiles 01-15-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie (Post 4591761)
Just tried Weight Loss Systems Creamy Cheesecake Pudding, soooo good!!!

oooo wait til you try it with some sf syrups!!

black cherry cheesecake pudding....key lime cheesecake pudding....yum!!!!

IdealProteinNewbie 01-15-2013 03:44 PM

Yes, and I plan to crush up 2 chocolate soy puffs a la Rainbow!!!

rainbowsmiles 01-15-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie (Post 4591832)
Yes, and I plan to crush up 2 chocolate soy puffs a la Rainbow!!!

hahaha CUTE!!! very cute!!!:D:D:hug:

healthyangie 01-15-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4591836)
hahaha CUTE!!! very cute!!!:D:D:hug:

Hey I spotted a beautiful Rainbow :) !!

Haven't posted with you in ages!!! Hope all is well - I love the new pic, you should have devil horns on with those goggles :D

Just wanted to let you know you've been a savior to my DH now. I'm back on P1 to lose a few more and he joined me this time. He's down 20 lbs in 2 weeks! He really isn't a "diet" food eater so I've been making him some of your recipes.

Very funny moment - I caught him in the kitchen on him iPad when I got home one day. I said "What ya doin?" after I saw a webpage up that was for homosexuals. He said - "I'm trying to find this d@mn Rainbow Recipes page you keep talking about and I can't!"

:rofl: I've filled him in on WHO the infamous Rainbow Smiles is!

rainbowsmiles 01-15-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by healthyangie (Post 4591854)
Hey I spotted a beautiful Rainbow :) !!

Haven't posted with you in ages!!! Hope all is well - I love the new pic, you should have devil horns on with those goggles :D

Just wanted to let you know you've been a savior to my DH now. I'm back on P1 to lose a few more and he joined me this time. He's down 20 lbs in 2 weeks! He really isn't a "diet" food eater so I've been making him some of your recipes.

Very funny moment - I caught him in the kitchen on him iPad when I got home one day. I said "What ya doin?" after I saw a webpage up that was for homosexuals. He said - "I'm trying to find this d@mn Rainbow Recipes page you keep talking about and I can't!"

:rofl: I've filled him in on WHO the infamous Rainbow Smiles is!

oooooo sweet angie....i was smiling and reading along and then SPIT MY TEA OUT....hahahahaha that is hilarious!!! give your dh a big hug from me!! maybe i need to change my name!!! hahahahaha