Old 09-01-2012, 08:46 AM   #1  
Nicole

S/C/G: 158/121/118

Height: 5'3"

Default Moving on to Phase 2

So after about 3 months of being on Ideal Protein, I am down to my last 3 or 4 pounds before I hit my goal of 118. I am still on phase 1 and very scared about the idea of starting to phase off and gaining back weight that I worked really hard to lose in the process . Especially the last 5 pounds or so that took several weeks. What are people's experiences in phasing off? How much weight do you gain/lose in phases 2 and 3? I am hoping that going to stage 2 having already met my goal that after losing/gaining some weight in stages 2 and 3 that I will be be back at my goal in the end!
pigletluvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

I just started phase 2 this past Tuesday, and so far so good. In fact, I think my scale shows a 3 pound loss. You are still in Ketosis in phase 2, so you should either lose or maintain.

I like phase 2 so far. I have not had any cravings, etc. I am like you in that I have worked hard and really fear maintenance, since I have NEVER been successful at it.
I plan to continue to work really hard and to keep a food diary even more carefully than I did in phase 2. I have been using Fatsecret to deep my diary. I counts carbs, protein, calories, etc, and has Ideal Protein items in the database.
Here is the link to that
http://www.fatsecret.com/connected/
Delgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:40 PM   #3  
Nicole

S/C/G: 158/121/118

Height: 5'3"

Thank you! That website is great!
pigletluvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:37 PM   #4  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

I just started phase 2 today. I worked too hard to lose this weight to go back. My plan is to carefully journal what I eat and stick to the IP rules just like I did in phase 1. I have measured and weighed everything (except when eating out) and plan to continue doing that. I've also been introducing my family to a whole foods diet and have been weaning them off of processed foods.
SewingMomma is offline   Reply With Quote