Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #61  
On IP Since 5/25/12

S/C/G: 174/156/130

Height: 5'4"

I love reading everyone's progress. I have *got* to learn how to do the multiple quotes in a reply. So much to say.

For me, things are going okay. I've been sort of in the dumps the past week, but things are maybe turning around today. This morning, I broke a plateau - FINALLY.

Saw this really cool thing on Dr. Oz yesterday. I generally don't take much stock in the show, but he showed a neat exercise from a book called "The Tools" (by Phil Stutz and Barry Michels) about sticking to a diet. They said to start the day with saying the phrase, "Bring it on!" Started today with that, and I feel more empowered to work through the discomfort of dieting - the hunger, the grumps.... the cupcakes in the break room.

Have a great day, IP peeps! Bring it on!
Old 08-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Bring it on! I like it!

Someone just told me I don't have enough bodyfat. I do, but it made my day.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #63  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Goooood Morning all!!!

IVE LOST 35 POUNDS AS OF TODAY!!!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!!

Soooo happy...and ive officially said goodbye to another decade..I am now officially into the 270s... To think in 2 and a half months ive gone from 315 pounds down to 279!!! And to think that im 2 and a half weeks away from officially completing my first 100% OP 90 day challenge. Yay!!!! Im going to try and push for at least another 5 pounds before the 3 month is up to make it an even 40!

While all this weight loss has been great for me, it has brought out some un-wanted feelings from my mother. She couldnt believe that i was now a B cup..She said and i quote "you cant possibly be smaller then me in your bra size! There is no way!"... She is mad cause she is a size D in her cup size and im smaller then her..She has made a poor attempt at losing weight and she sees me losing all this weight and she is far from happy for me..Its too bad, cause i thought that she would have been happy for me...but i guess not!

Im doing the happy dance... My size 18s almost fit! Im about 4 inches short in the muffin top area before they fit perfectly...My bum got the message that im small, now i just need that muffin top of mine to shrink down a little more!

To think...a size 24(5 x) down to a size 18(2 x) Right now im even wearing a size 2x shirt!

Happpy dance happy dance
Woooohoooo! That's awesome progress in 2.5 months! I'm so sorry your Mom is acting the way she is, pay her no mind, because we're all happy for you here! You're doing great things for your health and no one should be making you feel anything less than ecstatic about that, especially your own Mother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shesaid View Post
I love reading everyone's progress. I have *got* to learn how to do the multiple quotes in a reply. So much to say.

For me, things are going okay. I've been sort of in the dumps the past week, but things are maybe turning around today. This morning, I broke a plateau - FINALLY.

Saw this really cool thing on Dr. Oz yesterday. I generally don't take much stock in the show, but he showed a neat exercise from a book called "The Tools" (by Phil Stutz and Barry Michels) about sticking to a diet. They said to start the day with saying the phrase, "Bring it on!" Started today with that, and I feel more empowered to work through the discomfort of dieting - the hunger, the grumps.... the cupcakes in the break room.

Bring it ON! - my new mantra

Multiquoting is easy! As you read posts you'd like to comment on, click on the third button that looks like a quotation mark, and it will turn red. Click on as many as you want, then on the last one, click the second button that says "quote."

Last edited by stargirl66; 08-28-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #64  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by leganegan View Post
Hello all,
hope everyone has had a good OP morning!
My day 1 back on track went so smoothly, so glad the routine was easy to jump back onto. Now if I can get my mind to stop being mad at myself for letting myself go. :/
I am going to find out where to get this smooth tea, because that was an issue for me last time around!
Be safe Gulf Coast, we had NOTHING here in Tampa. In fact it is windy and stormy right now and we are all at work. Worse today than yesterday.
I can say I have some Proti Bars and maybe healthsmart bars. Some of them taste just like Ideal Protein i think. I order from Nashua Nutrition. I am using some alternatives until my IP shipment comes in this week!
I buy Smooth Move at Target, but you can find it at a lot of stores and most health food markets too. It's made by Traditional Medicinals, and they make lots of different types of health teas. Works every time for me, and I buy the seneca flavor, which I like because it has a hint of licorice flavor to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl2012 View Post
How much of the tea do you drink each day? Will it affect weight loss? Thanks so much for the info!
I drink one cup per day and that works for me, anything more might work too well. It's all natural. It won't effect your weight any different than any other decaf tea would.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 183/177/145

Quote:

BRING IT ON!!!!! Love that! If ip had a slogan...that should be it!
Old 08-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
Cindy, yay for Phase 2! I start on Saturday. I am mostly looking forward to it. I'd still like to lose 8 more lbs. Maybe the increased calories will help. I'm eager to find out!
My coach told me I could stay on phase 2 longer than 2 weeks if necessary.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:

I LOVE the BRING IT ON thing. I've been grumpy because my losses have slowed to a crawl. WI is tomorrow evening and I've stayed the same this week. I've also had a hard time adjusting to evening WIs.i don't want to sound negative, but this program is too expensive for 1 lb. or stay the same weight losses. Is this considered a plateau, or have I possibly slipped into starvation mode? I would love to see a three lb loss. Sorry for the pity party. Tomorrow will BRING IT ON DAY

Oh and all in the south, stay safe. I will be praying for you all. The remnants from Isaac are do in IL thurs, or fri.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonduz View Post
I LOVE the BRING IT ON thing. I've been grumpy because my losses have slowed to a crawl. WI is tomorrow evening and I've stayed the same this week. I've also had a hard time adjusting to evening WIs.i don't want to sound negative, but this program is too expensive for 1 lb. or stay the same weight losses. Is this considered a plateau, or have I possibly slipped into starvation mode? I would love to see a three lb loss. Sorry for the pity party. Tomorrow will BRING IT ON DAY

Oh and all in the south, stay safe. I will be praying for you all. The remnants from Isaac are do in IL thurs, or fri.
Rhonduz,

That is why after 5 months I switched to alternatives, they cost alot less!

For the Smooth Move tea, my Wal-Mart also carries it, so check it out !
Old 08-28-2012, 08:21 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
My coach told me I could stay on phase 2 longer than 2 weeks if necessary.
I was wondering about this today! You know, I want to have some experience with Phase 4 before my vacation at the end of October, but maybe I don't need four weeks of experience.

At least I'm not as nervous as I was about moving into Phase 2.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #70  
IP Start date 8-11-12

S/C/G: 204/204/125

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone! Hope everyone has had a great day! I had a special opportunity today to eat lunch with the Miami Dolphins football team....all of the current players, the coaches, alumni and the cheerleaders!!! First of all, I did GREAT by eating my own "meal" before arriving and not eating the lunch provided. It was an awesome event! Everyone was actually seated at a table with 2-3 of the players at each table. I got to meet several of the players and took pictures with them, including my favorite Reggie Bush!! I was so excited to check out my pictures afterwards, but then immediately disappointed because I look so "big" and I can really see the weight gain in my face. However, this has really motivated me!! My husband and I have a hobby of meeting celebrities and I know there will be more to meet in the future. I'm tired of not being able to share pictures of me with different celebrities because of my weight gain. These extra pounds have got to go!!!

Week 1 WI: -6.6
Week 2 WI: -2.4
Old 08-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #71  
treebee

S/C/G: 211/181/150

Height: 5'4

Default First goal!

( I posted this earlier on the wrong thread...oops)

I have only posted a couple of times so you won't know who I am but I just have to tell you about my IP success! I started IP June 25 because my son is getting married September 7 and I wanted to lose a chin or two before that. I hoped to lose 30 pounds by that day. I weighed myself Saturday and at exactly two months OP I hit my 30 pound goal! Happy dance! I was even able to find a dress that looks good on me and am able to buy smaller sizes in clothes. My back no longer hurts, my feet don't swell and my outlook on life is very positive. I am finding the real me again! The happy me! My coach is adding back some carbs for the wedding week then back on program. Next goal is 30 pounds by December. I know I can do it!
Old 08-28-2012, 08:51 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 297/297/175

Height: 5'5"

Boy oh boy I'm having a hard day today
Last night after dinner I went to do some shopping and a man ran a red light an slammed right into the side of my car! I have major neck and shoulder pain! Plus my hips are totally messed up! Iam SOO thankfully my babies were not in the car with me (seriously I take them everywhere)
The man who hit me is okay too.

So today I am sore and my man is taking care of me. That was one of the scariest experiences I've had yet!

On a side note I'm DOWN 3 more pounds!!!! I can't believe it! We were camping all weekend and I was worried the scale wouldn't budge because I didn't get in all my water. BUT I stayed 100% OP. It's such a great feeling to know while everyone enjoyed their chips, and s'mores, and candy I ate clean and good! And my hard work payed off!

I hope everyone has a great week and stay 100% OP!
Old 08-28-2012, 09:04 PM   #73  

Oh my goodness Sheena, I hope you feel better soon!
Old 08-28-2012, 09:10 PM   #74  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

sheena....so THANKFUL you are ok...thats scary!!! feel better soon!!
Old 08-28-2012, 09:14 PM   #75  
IP Start date 8-11-12

S/C/G: 204/204/125

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree bee View Post
( I posted this earlier on the wrong thread...oops)

I have only posted a couple of times so you won't know who I am but I just have to tell you about my IP success! I started IP June 25 because my son is getting married September 7 and I wanted to lose a chin or two before that. I hoped to lose 30 pounds by that day. I weighed myself Saturday and at exactly two months OP I hit my 30 pound goal! Happy dance! I was even able to find a dress that looks good on me and am able to buy smaller sizes in clothes. My back no longer hurts, my feet don't swell and my outlook on life is very positive. I am finding the real me again! The happy me! My coach is adding back some carbs for the wedding week then back on program. Next goal is 30 pounds by December. I know I can do it!
Congrats!! Sounds like you are doing an awesome job!!!
Closed Thread