Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangria12 View Post
Hi everyone! Great reading everyone's successes and the questions today were good too. They answered a lot of mine! Anyway, I have been 100% OP since my mess up this weekend and even substituted dinner with a packet last night. And today at my weigh-in I was down 3.5 pounds!! That means I am OFFICIALLY in the 160's!! YAY!!! I am so, so, so, so happy!! Bye bye 170's!!! Hope to NEVER see you again.
Congrats! It's amazing how when those first 2 digits change we get sooo excited!
Old 06-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #92  

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmomof4 View Post
WI #6 today down 3.8lbs and 0.25 inches. Its so interesting how sometimes you loose more lbs and sometimes more inches! Don't ya think? I'm not complaining. My next goal I set for my self is only 2lbs away!! Yippee! I hope to make that next week. I've been MIA off an on. I'm in summer school and its a full 4 credit class crammed into 7 weeks, very time consuming!! I'll catch up later, gonna go hang at the pool with my kiddos... tankini or bikini? hmmm....
Shawna
you go girl! I know what you mean about inches - even when i don't lose I still feel like my clothes fit differently.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #93  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobu View Post
Has anybody exercised and had more weight loss? I know we aren't supposed to but the weeks I did I had better results. What have your coaches advised about exercise?
My coach said to try and avoid heavy cardio, but once a week or so is OK. If it slows me down, that's ok because I want to tone as I go and frankly - mentally I just feel better when I'm working out. Since I do a kickboxing class, hitting that heavy bag is good for me - and everyone else around me..lol. Hit the bag not the person when you are stressed! I have been avoiding it for awhile, but I'm 2 months in; have been walking more regularly and feel like I'm ready to take on the cardio slowly. (2x's a week for now) I'm just taking it week by week and will monitor the weight loss. I've been losing slowly anyway - so i don't know that it will really affect me that much.

good luck!
Old 06-28-2012, 03:28 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 217/155/146

Height: 5.5

Hello everyone, just wanted to share my WI results today 3 lbs ! for a total of 30 lbs and over 26 inches in 8 1/2 weeks ! Geaux me !!! So LOVE this diet.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #95  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Down 107#'s as of WI today!
You are a total rock star
Old 06-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #96  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
WOO-HOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Old 06-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #97  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alz904 View Post
I'm new to this forum and have been OP for 5 weeks now. I'm wondering what most women's average weekly weight loss is. My first two weeks were excellent (8.5 lbs each week) and after that, I'm only averaging about 1.5 - 2 lbs per week. I'd like to see better results than that. I'm getting kind of discouraged as I'd hoped the weight loss would be more than 1-2 lbs per week.

Thanks!
I really think that any loss is better than none. But each individual will loose at different rates. I have an 8.75lb average for my first 4 weeks. But I started high, and my coach says I am like a man with muscle mass. (nothing better than hearing that as a woman) But this week has been much slower and not as encouraging. Stay Strong.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 138/120/115

Height: 5'5

Hey guys -
I'm in my first week and have already had really amazing surprises on the scale, but feel weird without doing my normal exercise routines. How long until I can begin exercising again? Have any of you continued exercised through phase 1? What were the results?
Thanks all. xo.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #99  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post
The incredible shrinking man, way to go!
Thank you Beck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
I remember the damage VT had with Irene - seeing the pictures of Killingtons base lodge wash away was awful - I've logged over 100 ski days there! I was there in January and could still see the damage that remained, but it is getting better. Congrats on 107!
It was amazing. August 28th, our little town was flooded badly. We lost the use of our PD and town offices. We just moved for the second time, we now have a 3 year lease so this feels better. We worked out of a trailer for a week or so, then the summer recreation building but the kiddies needed that back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
Great loss, great story!!! Puts into perspective how every pound removed is an accomplishment to each and every one of us
Very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
You are a total rock star
Thanks Tiger. You're making me blush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
WOO-HOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thanks Eve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chremme View Post
Hey guys -
I'm in my first week and have already had really amazing surprises on the scale, but feel weird without doing my normal exercise routines. How long until I can begin exercising again? Have any of you continued exercised through phase 1? What were the results?
Thanks all. xo.
chremme, you can exercise but should have an extra packet before you exercise. My coach suggested it was a good time to have my daily restricted because the extra carbs would help. I think some folks split a packet and have half before and half after exercise.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #100  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
You rock! You are indeed an inspiration however, you are making me hate that we have the same WI day

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSo View Post
Hello everyone, just wanted to share my WI results today 3 lbs ! for a total of 30 lbs and over 26 inches in 8 1/2 weeks ! Geaux me !!! So LOVE this diet.

You are doing fantastic

Darralyn, you are the kindest person, thanks for all of your encouragement my friend
Old 06-28-2012, 03:59 PM   #101  
Began IP 3-29-2012

Default Please check out this amazing woman and fellow 3fc members video and vote for her!

Please check out this amazing woman and fellow 3fc members video and vote for her!

157 lbs GONE! Lost HALF My Body Weight! (Before & After Pics & Video)

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...ics-video.html
Old 06-28-2012, 04:00 PM   #102  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

UMSCVET-CONGRATS on the weight loss buddy...You are doing amazing!!! I just about cried reading what you posted today..It is an emotional journey and you have every reason to cry over it!!! BTW...if you were single im sure all the ladies on here would be after you in a heart beat!!!

CADU- Have missed yer lovely face and posts...glad to see you back...i know what you mean about getting addicted to being on here..lol...

Stacy- I agree you look beautiful in your picture! You remind me of an old friend i used to know..you look just like her!
Old 06-28-2012, 04:00 PM   #103  
Began IP 3-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
You rock! You are indeed an inspiration however, you are making me hate that we have the same WI day

You are doing fantastic

Darralyn, you are the kindest person, thanks for all of your encouragement my friend
50# is just around the corner for you!
Old 06-28-2012, 04:02 PM   #104  
Began IP 3-29-2012

One of my co workers weighs 107#'s, she actually made a sour face this morning when I smiled and asked how much she weighed, thinking it was 107. She pouted, 109 and I am so pissed. I smiled back and told her I'd hit 107 lost.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #105  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Afternoon Everyone...

Well....TOM showed up at my house for a visit today.. It was an un-expected suprise considering it followed with NO cramping whatsoever...and in fact..i didnt really have any cravings either....I guess i lucked out! Im just glad its here so it can be gone sooner...BAHAHAHAH (insert evil face)

Well..ive had a couple NSVs...-my rings are looser on my fingers....yay!!! and im losing my face fat and back fat!! yay!! and for the first time ever...when i look down i actually see my boobs sticking out over my stomach versus my stomach sticking further out than my boobs!!! YAY!!!

Im happy that i havent looked at my scale for almost a month..Hubby does though and says ive been averaging about 4 pounds a week...I will post my monthly weight loss when im done this week..cause at the end of this week..i will be 4 weeks in officially..which is the LONGEST ive ever made it OP on IP before..and you know what??? It really is easy..just gotta get past that one week....and its like...simple..I wish i had known that all the other times..but i know now!! So woot woot!!!
Closed Thread