Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

great job today everyone!!

well i was 122 on my scale this morning before eating or drinking anything.. by 1230 at weigh in, i had already had 3 bottles of water, a large coffee, and my breakfast-- i was 124... oh bother! lol well i'm gonna meet their scale half way and update my ticker to 123 yay

off to speak for them at the intro seminar. i love telling the newbies about my experience have a great dinner everyone!
Old 06-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #77  
Started IP 05/30/12

S/C/G: 230/See Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorfinn View Post
First week on the program......My first weigh in was today and I'm down 7lbs!
Congrats! Keep up the good work.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

So smart to buy something you want to wear and just hang it there as a constant motivator!! I do that with sundresses and bathing suits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heitina View Post
I couldn't help but think as I was vigorously dancing (ok, more like uncoordinated twitching) "wow, what a great work out this is!"

Wishing everyone a successfull OP day
How cute!! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosingLawyer View Post
Good morning all! I'm one of those crazy people that weighs myself every morning and I saw the scale go up a pound this morning.
Finally - am I the only one that is jealous day after day when I read about the rainy weather? I LOVE rainy weather, but don't get too much of it here in CA. Please send some my way!
I also weigh myself everyday and use a scale (Omron) that provides BMI, skeletal muscle %, body fat %, etc and enjoy tracking how each measurement changes. If my weight goes up, it's usually clear why (water, exercised hard the day before, Big C, etc.).

I also love rainy days, they are so cozy. Only time I don't like them is when I need to be outside walking/driving in monsoon rains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc1021 View Post
I am SO excited! I just wanted 1/2 a lb because I that would mean no more 200's and I DID IT!! YEAH!! NEVER, EVER, EVER will there be a 2 in front of my weight! Thanks for all the support here!! I am on cloud 9!! I am going to take a picture of my 8 weeks of SUCCESS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Chloe, tell them to give me a call as I can set them straight since I was the same way. Always healthy as a horse despite my high weight. Then I got cancer which was very likely due to my weight. Well that sure opened my eyes to reality.

We use a lot of coconut oil here too, as well as EVOO. I even use it after my shower (before toweling off) to make my skin smoother and I also put a teaspoon in our dogs food bowls as it makes their fur very soft and shiny and helps one of the dogs who has skin problems.
Wish they would listen to you, but they think they're immune to any health issue.

Re coconut oil on the skin, ever try emu oil? It penetrates 7 layers of skin for deep moisturizing.

Last edited by Chloe222; 06-12-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Default got a new suit early

I got a swim suit a couple of sizes small in anticipation of the end of summer beach trip. It gives me incentive to stay strong and just can't wait to be able to fit in it!! Good sale and suits being already picked through gave me the idea. DH can't complain right
Old 06-12-2012, 06:10 PM   #80  
Started IP 05/30/12

S/C/G: 230/See Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Nice day here in middle Canada. 26 degrees outside, low 80's for our friends down south. Rode my bike to work today, which turns into about 4-10 min bike rides, which isn't too shabby. I do go home for lunch everyday, especially now that I started IP 2 weeks ago. I go for WI #2 tomorrow morning right after my massage therapist kills my back. I fell backwards playing hockey late last fall, and have had a sore back ever since. My doc says it's arthritis, but my massage therapist thinks I'm just tight in the legs and butt area. lol. Anyway, hope everyone has a good day, and good luck to all with WI's yet to come.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:13 PM   #81  

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robag View Post
Nice day here in middle Canada. 26 degrees outside, low 80's for our friends down south. Rode my bike to work today, which turns into about 4-10 min bike rides, which isn't too shabby. I do go home for lunch everyday, especially now that I started IP 2 weeks ago. I go for WI #2 tomorrow morning right after my massage therapist kills my back. I fell backwards playing hockey late last fall, and have had a sore back ever since. My doc says it's arthritis, but my massage therapist thinks I'm just tight in the legs and butt area. lol. Anyway, hope everyone has a good day, and good luck to all with WI's yet to come.
Good luck with the WI tomorrow...and the butt massage
Old 06-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 273/221/120

Height: 5"4.5'

Hi Everyone, This is my first time posting. I have been reading thru the different blogs for the last couple of weeks but, I have a question. I started using the MIO water enchancer on Sat afternoon. Iweighted myself before going to bed and my weigh was up 5 lbs. from the night before. So this morning I weighed and I am still 5lbs up from Sat. morning when I weighed myself. I was talking with the girl that got me started on the program (not my coach) and she said that your coach told her not to use the MIO because all of her clients that had used it their weight loss stopped. My question is has anyone else had this problem or heard of this? Oh, I eat some vggies with SENSA on them (my sister is using it and I grabbed her plate).
Old 06-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Default WI day!

Good afternoon everyone - I had my WI today, down 3.4 lbs. and 1.8 inches. I am always happy to be a loser!
Old 06-12-2012, 06:29 PM   #84  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorfinn View Post
First week on the program......My first weigh in was today and I'm down 7lbs!
Awesome work! The worst is over, it all gets easier from here...
Old 06-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #85  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Re coconut oil on the skin, ever try emu oil? It penetrates 7 layers of skin for deep moisturizing.
I haven't heard of emu oil, but I'm off to google it. Thanks!
Old 06-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #86  
Just keep swimming!

S/C/G: 216/196/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc1021 View Post
I am SO excited! I just got home from tutoring and I have a few things I need to do so I don't know if I would be home for my 4 O'Clock weigh in, so I decided to jump on now! It wasn't a huge loss, my second lowest to be exact, but I really think it is because of TOM. I am down 2.6 lbs, which I am not crying over! I just wanted 1/2 a lb because I that would mean no more 200's and I DID IT!! YEAH!! NEVER, EVER, EVER will there be a 2 in front of my weight! Thanks for all the support here!! I am on cloud 9!! I am going to take a picture of my 8 weeks of SUCCESS!!!
We hit One-derland together!
Old 06-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #87  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robag View Post
Funny you should mention a butt massage...I myself struggle with really tight quadracepts(thats not how you spell it but you know what i mean) and butt muscles surrounding my hips...So this massage therapist i had once actually used her elbow and would grind it into the "gluteus maximus aka your major butt muscles" and it would make my muscles spasm and then all of the sudden relax and they would no longer be tight..She taught my DH how to do the massage so that when we got back home from vaca he could continue to help me with my ...Problem... (That paragraph sounded so dirty when i didnt mean it too.. oh well...) My point is: It works! Massage really does work!
Old 06-12-2012, 07:09 PM   #88  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Okay..so funny question regarding kids...

My DD is almost 2 years old and because she sees me walking around drinking out of my water bottle, she always wants to drink out of it too..so we bought her this little 400 ml water bottle that looks identical to mine and now she drinks water out of her own...However..im just wondering..how much water is too much for an almost 2 year old..because some days she will drink 4 of those bottles...which means shes drinking almost 2 litres a day...that doesnt seem right to me..im convinced she only drinks because she sees me drinking out of my water bottle and she wants to be like mommy...im setting such a good example lol...Anyone know the answer?
Old 06-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstokes102 View Post
Hi Everyone, This is my first time posting. I have been reading thru the different blogs for the last couple of weeks but, I have a question. I started using the MIO water enchancer on Sat afternoon. Iweighted myself before going to bed and my weigh was up 5 lbs. from the night before. So this morning I weighed and I am still 5lbs up from Sat. morning when I weighed myself. I was talking with the girl that got me started on the program (not my coach) and she said that your coach told her not to use the MIO because all of her clients that had used it their weight loss stopped. My question is has anyone else had this problem or heard of this? Oh, I eat some vggies with SENSA on them (my sister is using it and I grabbed her plate).
YES! Same thing happened to me... I don't think I gained, but I stalled in weight loss because of it.. I pin pointed that it was in fact the MiO that was the culprit.. Haven't used it since and have been losing consistenly ever since. Some people are more sensitive to it, I guess.. Sounds like you and I are together in that sorry
Old 06-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #90  
IP attempt #2

S/C/G: 213/213/140

Height: 5'1

-2 at weigh in this afternoon. It was -5 this morning...stupid scales...

Anyway - I am cutting out mio, eating more lettuce, and eating before 8 pm.
Closed Thread