Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
Rissimo - you look fabulous! I can remember my coach saying her goal was 130, but she stopped at 140 because she was right where she wanted to be, and she looks fabulous!
Thank you. 130 was where I wanted to go but my doctor said no, that I would look too thin and probably not feel too healthy. He said 140, but if I looked okay there and felt fine then I could shoot for another 5. But I'm shooting for 140 and we'll see how I am once I'm there.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies! and thank YOU darralyn it's so weird... when i hear of someone else losing 50-60+ lbs, i'm like "holy crap! that's awesome! that must have been so hard.... yada yadayada" i still have to let my brain catch up that I HAVE lost that much. i don't know why i can't believe it yet. Thanks again
Old 06-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #33  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

I am sending off the woosh fairy to all you who do their WI today. She visited rainy Washington yesterday with my awesome WI yesterday. So here she goes....... Woosh....... .
Old 06-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #34  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

[QUOTE=auroragrl;4359683]

That is AWESOME!! What the heck are you doing in Wyoming? We used to live there before going to AK! I loved Wyoming - except they corner the market on wind.

Yes, I am from Wyoming. A small town in the Northeast corner called Upton. I work for a Dealership in Casper. I work from home and fly to Casper once a month for a week to close out the Financial Statement. I have lots of family in Wyoming, so I get to see them too. Its the best job in the world!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
I am sending off the woosh fairy to all you who do their WI today. She visited rainy Washington yesterday with my awesome WI yesterday. So here she goes....... Woosh....... .
so YOU had her the whole time hehe. thanks, i need her in a couple hours!! haha

~~~ i give up on trying to do my before/after side by side!! lol i just can't seem to get it right! it keeps saying "only one picture allowed" or something like that... blah whatever
Old 06-05-2012, 10:37 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 219.2/188.6/170

Height: 5'10"

I'm on my 3rd day today. The first two days went well, except the first day I didn't eat everything I was supposed to ....skipped the restricted package, because I didn't eat my first thing until about 11 a.m. My coach also told me that I'm not supposed to cook with olive oil, so I did that wrong, too. So, today should be 100% OP. I also need to do my measurements tonight, too.

The biggest thing for me is not drinking diet soda. I actually feel pretty good so far. I'm just hungry.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:37 AM   #37  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Newmom, Make them into one picture by using paint or GIMP, or you can e-mail them to me and I'll do it and send it back if you want?
[email protected] is my e-mail.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:40 AM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
Newmom, Make them into one picture by using paint or GIMP, or you can e-mail them to me and I'll do it and send it back if you want?
[email protected] is my e-mail.
Gah! so simple. lol why didn't i think of that!! haha thanks so much for the reply!

i'm about to try to check out the difference in a few!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #39  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
I'm gonna keep working on it, I'm not gonna let this get me down. It's just part of weight loss world. I'll admit it sucks and I can honestly see why people get so frustrated and want to quit because they have worked so hard and then it's like a brick wall is standing in front of you. But, I've learned so much being on this plan and on here that I have realized that you have to learn to find a way to climb over that wall or knock it down and take control and not let it stop you. WE are in control, period, regardless. Things are always going to be put in front of us to stop us from what ever we want to obtain, and this is no different. We can't and must not give up because of a block in the road.
This is the price we pay for getting closer to our goal I think. I guess that's not a bad trade off. I'm only loosing about 1 pound per week now on average, although I think this week might be slightly higher because I'm doing a modified version of boot camp. Doing boot camp these days seems to be the only way I can get the scale moving just a bit more.

For those wondering what boot camp is: 4 to 5 packets of IP per day, no restricteds and no protein on your own. Juices, puddings and soups are the most effective. You still eat your veggies and drink lots of water. Usually 2 to 3 days will get the scale moving again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Hang in there Riss. You know it will come off.

Good Morning Everybody.

It is a beautiful Tuesday here in NJ. I hope everyone has a great 100% day.
Your new profile picture is beautiful. I really need to post a pic of myself, but I guess I'm still camera phobic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrousgal View Post
Morning all.

I'm down 2 lbs this week for the official WI. Trying to troubleshoot what is going on as given I'm still at the high end of my weight, I should be steadily losing more than 1-2 lbs a week for awhile. I know I need to fix the C issue. Didn't have an elimination yesterday at all, had a meager one on Sunday and just now. (Sorry for TMI) If it turns out I have the day off, I guess I'll go to the supplements store for some Phyllum(sp?) husk capsules I saw mentioned on a C issues thread here. I don't want to have to do OTC laxative pills plus it's a more harsh elimination than I think is healthy. Ugh. Other than that, I don't know if I need to eat more veggies. I tend to eat a fair amount of salad (majority lettuce) and I know some say that lettuce is free. I stopped cooking onions the other day upon reading that that is supposedly a no-no. Keep in mind I'm 100% alternative. Simply cannot afford a coach and expensive food.
Smooth Move tea has been my answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
Good morning from wonderful windy Wyoming. I only have a minute to check in, but wanted to tell you my NSV. My clothes I keep here in Wyoming for work do not fit. They fell off!!! I had to go shopping last night I am officially a size 8. Haven't been that size since my senior year in High School. I feel so proud of myself.

Have a great day!
Now that's a good problem to have. Congrats on the too big clothes.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:46 AM   #40  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by julied31 View Post
I'm on my 3rd day today. The first two days went well, except the first day I didn't eat everything I was supposed to ....skipped the restricted package, because I didn't eat my first thing until about 11 a.m. My coach also told me that I'm not supposed to cook with olive oil, so I did that wrong, too. So, today should be 100% OP. I also need to do my measurements tonight, too.

The biggest thing for me is not drinking diet soda. I actually feel pretty good so far. I'm just hungry.
Welcome and make sure you eat ALL of your packets as this is already a low calorie diet, and you really do need all of the food required. The hunger will go away soon, just keep hanging in there.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #41  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom7611 View Post
Gah! so simple. lol why didn't i think of that!! haha thanks so much for the reply!

i'm about to try to check out the difference in a few!
LoL glad it worked out for you You have a tan, I'm jealous I can't tan
Old 06-05-2012, 11:57 AM   #42  
- 15lbs and counting!

S/C/G: 183.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

Default My first WI!!!

Well I started the diet on Friday....5 days ago...and I am down a full 5 pounds!!! I can't believe it!! I stayed OP all weekend and it just keeps getting easier. I am moving my WI days to Thursdays, so my next weigh-in will be 9 days of weight loss (I hope!) so here goes.

Right now I am feeling hungry during the day. Last two days have been hard for some reason. I'm also dragging a bit. My coach worried that sugar was sneaking in somehow and when I revealed that I was having TWO cups of coffee with milk he suggested I use the vanilla shake as creamer instead. So I am going to try that and see what happens.

I actually had to have an extra bar yesterday as I was so wiped. I have 3 little ones under 4 so I'm running all day and not really sleeping, so maybe I'll need that extra protein.

Hope everyone has a great OP day!
Old 06-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #43  
- 15lbs and counting!

S/C/G: 183.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrousgal View Post
Morning all.

I'm down 2 lbs this week for the official WI. Trying to troubleshoot what is going on as given I'm still at the high end of my weight, I should be steadily losing more than 1-2 lbs a week for awhile. I know I need to fix the C issue. Didn't have an elimination yesterday at all, had a meager one on Sunday and just now. (Sorry for TMI) If it turns out I have the day off, I guess I'll go to the supplements store for some Phyllum(sp?) husk capsules I saw mentioned on a C issues thread here. I don't want to have to do OTC laxative pills plus it's a more harsh elimination than I think is healthy. Ugh. Other than that, I don't know if I need to eat more veggies. I tend to eat a fair amount of salad (majority lettuce) and I know some say that lettuce is free. I stopped cooking onions the other day upon reading that that is supposedly a no-no. Keep in mind I'm 100% alternative. Simply cannot afford a coach and expensive food.

I'm supposed to be starting a job this morning and in training right now. There's one thing on the background check that still isn't back and I'm sitting here waiting for a phone call. Supposedly there's several who have the same exact thing holding them up, so it's good to not be alone. I made up my lunch salad special and have a bag of a few days shakes and snacks waiting at the door with no expectation of whether they are going out today or not. LOL.
I use the Smooth Moves laxative tea. It's herbal and works like a charm. Just one cup before bed will get things moving for sure. And you don't have any pain or cramping from it. Just don't over do it!! I did it two nights in a row once...thinking if one movement was good...two would be GREAT! Well, let's just say if you feel the urge to fart...be on a toilet!!! LOL (Sorry TMI!)
Old 06-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #44  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Thank you. 130 was where I wanted to go but my doctor said no, that I would look too thin and probably not feel too healthy. He said 140, but if I looked okay there and felt fine then I could shoot for another 5. But I'm shooting for 140 and we'll see how I am once I'm there.
sounds similar to me... my initial goal was to get to 135 lbs which would have been 100 lbs total loss but I am very muscular/athletic and work out 6 days a week so my doctor thinks 140-145 would be perfect for me. I started weight training 4 days a week a few months a go on top of my cardio and fitness classes and I gained 5 lbs of muscle in the first few weeks. I would rather be a heavier muscular body then a skinny fat body but the scale still plays games with me!
Old 06-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #45  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
I'm gonna keep working on it, I'm not gonna let this get me down. It's just part of weight loss world. I'll admit it sucks and I can honestly see why people get so frustrated and want to quit because they have worked so hard and then it's like a brick wall is standing in front of you. But, I've learned so much being on this plan and on here that I have realized that you have to learn to find a way to climb over that wall or knock it down and take control and not let it stop you. WE are in control, period, regardless. Things are always going to be put in front of us to stop us from what ever we want to obtain, and this is no different. We can't and must not give up because of a block in the road.

It does Suck. I am afraid every Thursday that the scale is not going to move of move in the wrong direction. It will turn around for you soon. I know you are working hard at this.
Closed Thread