Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 221/198/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by haddy4 View Post
thanks im actually im at 191 but i dont know how to change anything on my profile or tracker im computer challenged..ha ha
I just go to the UserCP at the top and get to my profile there. Hope that helps
Old 05-10-2012, 01:40 PM   #62  

S/C/G: See Ticker....getting there!

Height: 5'4"

NSV today.
Tough day at work, working with two of people who want to do the BARE MINIMUM. Thankfully most people I work with are great, but these two making it tough......
We had a team lunch today so I had to eat with everyone together in the cafeteria. Everyone got fries, chicken fingers, curly fries, onion rings, sandwhiches, burgers...... I ate a big salad with vinegar and oil, egg whites, veggies, and some tuna salad. And, I didn't eat or really even want the cake. I hate eating in a group anyway. I feel like when people see my obviously watching what I eat, they think I think I'm fat. Then, if they didn't already, they think I'm fat/weak/sloppy/unhappy. Guh.
BUT I didn't give in today! And actually writing that on this board helped with my motivations. So thanks everyone!
Old 05-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #63  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Good morning! It's been a long day. I thought it would be a 16+ hour day and it's going to be closer to a 20+ hour day. I started work at 7 a.m. yesterday and planned to work until 10 p.m. My meeting ended at 11 p.m. and I was dispatched to back one of my officers up at a domestic. It all turned out pretty well. The bad guy was arrested, I interviewed the victim and her 3 little girls. Now I just wanted to check in and vent as I have a big glass or water while I wait for my partner to sign my affidavit.
Hey are you a cop? I was a dispatcher (in a former life) and it's how I gained the last 30 LBS of weight lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomousPiano View Post
I'm struggling to stay on my diet, because I've been so stressed, but I've stuck with it, and I'm proud of it.
You should be proud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ojoyo0 View Post
Good morning everyone! Day 10, and doing okay. I feel like the world is ending because I left my breakfast bar at home. On the bright side, I am able to button my jeans! And they're not digging into me when I sit down. So maybe it will be a good day, afterall. Hope everyone has a fabulous day!
I can't wait until I can SQUEEZE into the next size down and not have it almost burst at the seams. I remember the day my "normal" go to jeans split down the inner thigh That was a low point for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Weighed in this morning. Another 2lbs outta here!!
Grats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Good morning all. About ready to hit the road for about a 10+ hour drive home. Either a cookie or a bar this morning and then a Subway salad for lunch and a RTD for mid day snack. We have leftovers in the ice chest that will be dinner. Back to work tomorrow. Ugh.

Glad to hear about the losses. Hope everyone had a great OP day.
Molly
Molly-Drive safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie63 View Post
WI # 5 last night. Down 3.4#, for a total of 19 pounds!!! So, that brings me into the 240's and less than 100# to my "goal".
Have a great day!
Woots you are getting there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Morning all.
I'm feeling a little stronger today, and have committed myself to measuring everything, skipping restricteds and trying to focus ... just for today. Maybe that's the key, to stop looking at the calendar and just worry about getting through today. Wishing everyone a great OP day!!!
Sometimes the weight watcher quote that I got helps, "One Minute, One Hour, One Day, One Week at a time"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag23 View Post
Good morning,I have so much to tell you all. I was in Day surgery the other day. Hated that I couldn't fit the scubs on the SMALL shelf. Well guess what? I tried a pair on and they fit perfectly. I danced a happy dance.
Yesterday I cycled about 18 miles. Boy did I feel great as I had walked 6 k the day before. A friend told me yesterday"You have no hips!" These are such empowering re enforcements. I love it.
Grats on fitting into smalls!!
Do you think cycling is helping with your hips? I'm a medium frame (technically) and have always had "fatty" hips, hoping this helps thin them down...my folks are dropping off my bicycle at my house this weekend and I'd LOVE to burn these babies off (currently walk 30 minutes every day on my lunch break, about 2 miles right now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlusaf View Post
Everyone is so motivating here, I love it!!! I am hopefully going to be able to start walking next week
You'll have fun walking It's pretty low impact and gives you time to yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylviastout View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm new here, but I wanted to say hi. I love how supportive everyone is on here! I've been on IP for about 10 weeks, but my weight has stayed the same the past 4 weeks. I'm so frustrated. Hopefully next WI will be the charm : )
Hi Sylvia

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Woo hoo! Down another 3#. Total of 25.5 lost in 4 weeks, this diet is amazing (I'm smiling and showing ALL of my teeth)
Congrats to everyone that lost this week!
Wow good job! 25 lbs in a month, that must feel AMAZING!!!! Super proud of you
Old 05-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #64  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Kaypix

Yes small town police chief here in VT. Where did you dispatch? Working an all nighter used to involve lots of fast food. Last night/this morning worked pretty well because of my survival stores of IP food in my desk drawer!
Old 05-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #65  
On IP since 04/29/12

S/C/G: 228/187/135

Hi all ;-)

I started the day with an IP disappointment (first one - eheh!) I tried the chocolate pudding and I just can't stand the taste. I tried adding more water and warming it and still, it just didn't want to go through...I guess I won't buy this one again. Do you often get the puddings, do you like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomousPiano View Post
I'm struggling to stay on my diet, because I've been so stressed, but I've stuck with it, and I'm proud of it.
That is so good! You should be proud of yourself ;-)
Old 05-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #66  
On IP since 04/29/12

S/C/G: 228/187/135

CADU - I just saw your evolution photos...wow! Congratulations! Very inspiring ;-)
Old 05-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #67  
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

S/C/G: 149/146/115

Height: 5'3

Hi! Today has been going good Hope you can all say the same.
I won't be home this afternoon/night so I'm taking a bar and a lemon pudding with me to make there.
Also I'm happy to say I'm doing better with my veggies. I'll eat 2 cups of cucumber with lemon happily. Also I realized that if I add garlic and pepper to my brocoli and mushrooms, it tastes so much better.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 187/162/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Welcome back Journey

whoo hoooo congrats on the loss atho.

Good Morning Everybody!

So, my firm closed down last December and since then I have been a stay at home domestic Goddess. DH called out of work today for a mental health day, so I am gonna have to make myself look busy. I surely dont want him to see me enjoying being home instead of working. LOL

Have a wonderful day.
Cadu-
thanks for posting the pics. It is so inspiring to see your progress. You look beautiful!
Old 05-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #69  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aud007 View Post
Hi all ;-)

I started the day with an IP disappointment (first one - eheh!) I tried the chocolate pudding and I just can't stand the taste. I tried adding more water and warming it and still, it just didn't want to go through...I guess I won't buy this one again. Do you often get the puddings, do you like it?
I was like you, the chocolate pudding as pudding, eheh, but there are lots of things to do with the puddings. The most popular is make a shake (6 or 7 oz water, 4 or 5 ice cubes, I add some 0/0/0 flavoring and sometimes spinach to get in veggies).

Last night in the Wednesday Daily Chat someone else complained about the puddings and I added a few recipes for doing something with pudding.Here'sa link to that page, it's near the bottom
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...9-12-a-10.html

Hope that helps. The recipes help make the packets and the program more interesting.

Molly

Last edited by WingnutandMe; 05-10-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 152/112/130

Height: 5'3.5"

Boy, I'm loving all the positive WIs today! iP really is a fantastic program.

My new braces aren't hurting me near as much today. I was actually able to eat non-IP protein last night (shredded chicken) so my coach may soon let me advance to Phase 2 finally. I found fresh rhubarb at my local grocery this morning. I've never cooked it before, so I'm off now to search the forum for rhubarb recipes and how-tos!

Here's wishing an OP day to all.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good after noon everyone,

It's so awesome to see all the negative numbers at WIs today! I have my first WI tomorrow morning and I'm excited. I have been strict all week and I think I'll have something good to report also!

I did have a NSV of my own on Tuesday. I went out with some friends to our local Irish Pub for trivia quiz night like we do every week. I ate dinner before I left and took a pack of choc. soy puffs for my snack while there. I was able to sit and watch my friends eat, have my snack and water, and felt great about it! I wasn't even hungry to try to look at their food. Plus my snack was yummy!

Hopefully I'll have good news to report in the daily tomorrow after my WI. Have a great night everyone!
Old 05-10-2012, 03:12 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Hey everyone!
Congrats to each and every one who had WI's. Even a small loss means you are that much closer to your goal. IP does work!

My spinning class was fun! Difficult.. but fun! I think the more times I go the easier it will get. I am so glad I brought my Mango RTD just in case because after I got back to my desk I was a little light-headed.
I do have a question. I found that during all the "activity" I was doing during the spinning class I was a little gassy...
Is there anything I can take with my food so I can prevent this from happening? Probiotics? Enzymes?
Old 05-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #73  
04/23/12~Kara

Seeing everyone losing weight makes me want to do sit ups or something, catch the bug, so to speak I'm half way through week 3 (weigh in # 3 next Monday) and PRAYING I have a 2lb loss, which would allow me to say i'm in the "lower" 180s instead of the "mid 180s" which is where I've been for the past two years.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:19 PM   #74  
04/23/12~Kara

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Kaypix

Yes small town police chief here in VT. Where did you dispatch? Working an all nighter used to involve lots of fast food. Last night/this morning worked pretty well because of my survival stores of IP food in my desk drawer!
I dispatched for Metro Communications ~ Minnehaha County South Dakota (Sioux Falls and the surrounding area)...population...a whoppin' 170,000 including the small towns around us. Our work website was 911metro.org , and yes, lots and lots and LOTS of food delivery for us, since we didn't take lunch breaks and only ate at our desks except two 15 min breaks a day that we got. We knew the delivery people by name, it was that bad We dispatched Police, Animal Control, and Sheriff Office Deputies as well as Fire/EMS, so it was a lot of fun, but the stress and sedentary lifestyle really took its toll on my body.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:20 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

[QUOTE=Aud007;4328719]Hi all ;-)

I put a little Stevia in mine, put it in the fridge for about an hour and then it's yummy!
Closed Thread