Old 04-08-2012, 01:51 PM   #91  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Good afternoon! Happy Easter/ Passover! Today I was proud of myself that I did not partake of our Sunday morning waffles. Instead I had the herb omelette and coffee. I felt full and no longer tempted. We are staying home for this holiday so it will be easier to remain OP. My biggest challenge is at the end of this month when I have to attend a wedding in MD.

Todays' plans are a bicycle ride in our local park and laundry (never ending laundry).

Make it a great OP day all!!
sanaroph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:06 PM   #92  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Help. I'm trying to find a recipe for making IP soup packet into crackers. I know I've seen it before but didn't have a chance to copy it to my recipe book. Now I've searched the recipe threads but can't find it there either. Can anyone help me out?
KitKat169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:26 PM   #93  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat169 View Post
Help. I'm trying to find a recipe for making IP soup packet into crackers. I know I've seen it before but didn't have a chance to copy it to my recipe book. Now I've searched the recipe threads but can't find it there either. Can anyone help me out?
I have one from the crepe mix and bread from the soup mix
Molly

CRACKERS made from Plain Crepe Mix

Mix plain crepe mix with water so it is thick and spread on cookie sheet and add sea salt, garlic and other herbs you like on crackers. Bake 350 degrees until brown & crispy. Options: garlic, pepper, dill, sesame seeds, dried bell pepper seasoning for steak.

Bread
1 IP chicken soup mix, 2 egg whites, 1/8 tsp baking powder and water.

I beat the egg whites until frothy but not stiff, added the baking powder to the dry soup mix. Then I added the soup mix to the egg whites and then added water. I added enough water to make a pancake type batter and cooked them just like pancakes. I made two very large pancakes and used them as bread and had a wonderful veggie sandwhich for my lunch.

I think next time I will make the batter a bit more thin and try to make a tortilla instead of a pancake, it would be great for a rollup.
WingnutandMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #94  

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone! I am so in love with IP!!! lol

WI # 13 yesterday down another 5.6!!! the past few weeks have been very weird! I was sticking to a loss of 2-3 lbs per week but then I had a loss of 6lbs one week, 0.2 the next and now -5.6! I'm not complaining but just trying to understand so I thought you guys might provide some feedback. There was no cheating and I eat basically the same each week. My IP products that I use the majority of the time are the dill pickle zippers, chocolate drink, and crispy cereal. On days I work out I will have a Pure Protein bar instead of the dill pickle zippers. I like having half the bar before and after my workout. (This happens 2 or 3 times per week)

Also I have been weighing myself every 2 or 3 days and noticed the scale will not budge or may even show a slight gain for 4 or 5 days then there is that *woosh* that I've see ya'll talk about. Its crazy!!

Also wanted to say to Riss, Wuv and Sew how much I love your new pics!!! I'll try to update mine soon ) Happy IP'ing eveyone!!
licaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 145/135/116

Height: 5 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammywhiz View Post
This girl was bad news since day one and we finally thought that she was gone for good... I managed to get through friday night without eating my emotions
Don't give this girl any more power than she deserves.
tequila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #96  

S/C/G: See Ticker....getting there!

Height: 5'4"

I'm on day 6 and I feel great! Excited for my weigh in with the Doc tomorrow. I haven't weighed myself at all but I feel so much better and even smaller. Wish me luck!
Manda Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Marie View Post
I'm on day 6 and I feel great! Excited for my weigh in with the Doc tomorrow. I haven't weighed myself at all but I feel so much better and even smaller. Wish me luck!
Good luck ! Whatever happens, you're on the right path to better health!!!
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:37 PM   #98  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
I have one from the crepe mix and bread from the soup mix
Molly

CRACKERS made from Plain Crepe Mix

Mix plain crepe mix with water so it is thick and spread on cookie sheet and add sea salt, garlic and other herbs you like on crackers. Bake 350 degrees until brown & crispy. Options: garlic, pepper, dill, sesame seeds, dried bell pepper seasoning for steak.

Bread
1 IP chicken soup mix, 2 egg whites, 1/8 tsp baking powder and water.

I beat the egg whites until frothy but not stiff, added the baking powder to the dry soup mix. Then I added the soup mix to the egg whites and then added water. I added enough water to make a pancake type batter and cooked them just like pancakes. I made two very large pancakes and used them as bread and had a wonderful veggie sandwhich for my lunch.

I think next time I will make the batter a bit more thin and try to make a tortilla instead of a pancake, it would be great for a rollup.
Thanks. I was hoping to use an unrestricted packet so I'll try the soup bread first.
KitKat169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Happy Easter everyone, made the traditional Easter lunch but managed to stay op. Sent all the leftovers home with the family so I am not tempted.
coffeebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:56 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 249/215/150

Height: 5'6"

I have no idea how bad I just blew lunch but I guess I'll find out at the scale. We were on road and stopped for a salad at Panera Bread. I orded the fuji apple salad that I always get when I go there but with no dressing. after eating the entire thing and leaving I realized I had eaten dried apple! Is this going to mean I have to start at square one again? I'm so stupid sometimes!
lowrider04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #101  
Restart IP 05/19/14

S/C/G: 370/349/150

Height: 5'5"

You guys are so supportive! I can tell this is the place to come when things get tough.
I have a question I forgot to ask about at consult - I know I can't have Diet Coke, but can I have iced tea sweetened with Splenda? What about Crystal Light?
I start IP in the morning! So excited!
mylastdiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #102  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylastdiet View Post
You guys are so supportive! I can tell this is the place to come when things get tough.
I have a question I forgot to ask about at consult - I know I can't have Diet Coke, but can I have iced tea sweetened with Splenda? What about Crystal Light?
Yes you can have unsweet tea and add splenda. Honestly, I do have the crystal light, some have the aspartame some don't. I have had both and it hasn't affected my losses. You can also have MIO (water flavoring)
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:14 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Can you have mustard and Dijon mustard on Phase 1?
qsuzi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #104  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsuzi1 View Post
Can you have mustard and Dijon mustard on Phase 1?
Plain yellow mustard yes, you can have the Dijon just watch the sugars
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #105  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookiepotpie2 View Post
and Passover I wanted to thank everyone for their support and ideas. I decided to stay home today I called my mother in law to talk to her and make sure it was ok with her and she is trying to get back on to IP so she completely understood and we are going to get together this week for chicken and salad with a few family members. It was a hard decision but I think it was the right one for me at this stage of things.

I also wanted to share that I went to the movies for the first time since I started back up on IP (hunger games) and I didn't eat any popcorn I brought cucumber and celery strips and a bag of dill zippers I might not have done so well without all the support I get here you all make me want to do better so I can share about it
Glad you made it work for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylastdiet View Post
Just remember with the ice tea, if it has caffeine then you need to drink extra water to compensate for that caffeine. Caffeine is very dehydrating.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote