Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 207/181/135 started IP 3/23/12

Congrats Wuv!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 216.1/209/140

Height: 5'6

I have been reading all your posts for over a month now. Love the encouragement and support and the successes. I'm on my second week of IP. First WI was 7 lbs. Struggling with the all the veggies. I love salads but not real fond of the WF dressings. I will keep experimenting with different dressings. Wuv, love your love story. It sounds like a match made in heaven, it just must be!
Old 03-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 170/168/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Ok, so I am going to post this before I go to bed because I am like SUPER excited!!...Y'all remember me telling y'all about the guy that I went on a few dates with? well he didn't work out too well....we had nothing in common but playing the Wii...hahaha....fun right?....well it was but kinda got boring and trying to hold a conversation with him was like pulling teeth.

Day before yesterday someone from my past came across my profile on a dating site BUT didn't realize it was ME!!...hahaha....we emailed back and forth for several hours (still not knowing we knew each other) he told me I was beautiful from what he could tell because my picture was so small, so I told him I could email you a picture if you would like. He said he didn't like stick girls...haha....and my face looked then, I told him I was 5'8 and weighed 250lbs he said well it doesn't matter to me. He said I believe you and if you would like to call me here is my number.....SOOOOO YES I called, he let it ring several times before picking up. I was WAITING for the answering machine to pick up then he answers...Hello? I said I was just waiting for the machine to pick up cuz I was going to say give a girl your number then not pick up with that and he says OMG...GIRL what are you doing? and I am like OMG I KNOW THAT VOICE.....BUBBA???...he said there is NO WAY that is you in that picture you are SOOO SKINNY NOW....hahah...I said YES its me I've loss 140lbs....we talked for 2 hrs on the phone THEN......he came over for awhile. When he got here he said I was attracted to you when you were bigger but NOW...WOW......OMG....try to keep me away.....lol...... We had crossed paths in the past but one of us was either married (me) or him in a relationship. We have ALWAYS been attracted to each other and to find me the way he did is just crazy. He said I AM NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY THIS TIME...YOU ARE MINE!!!....SOOOOOO guess what????? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW......hahahahah....LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!....oh yea and I went to the mall today and YES got a HEART charm!!!
Wuv! I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #34  

Lisa - Congratulations! I'm so exicted and happy for your!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolabs View Post
Wuv- what a great night!

Ok, I am having serious late day bloating and stomach gas like pains. Yesterday was absolute worst yet. So much so I was bent over in pain. I do get my veggies in bt also I have a lot of lettuce- 1/2 to 3/4 head a day for salads. I am in my 13th week and have been feeling really bloated for days but last night was unbearable. And I weighed in this am and lost nothing in last week.

Any advice? I take gas x normally during the day but it didn't help at all. Thanks!
Lay on your stomach for a while. The pressure will eventually "let out". You probably want to be in a room by yourself...with the door closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ng951 View Post
Wuv I do not know you but that is a wonderful story. Enjoy the journey. I have a question for you I am going on vacation with my ideal protein packets. Will I have a hard time getting them through security? Should I put them in my suit case or carry them in my bag? I will flip if they take my packets away from me. Any suggestions. Hubby and I are leaving this Monday Thanks Nancy
I've seen this question on the boards before and I believe people have been saying to check your food.

Last edited by mamacitaof2; 03-30-2012 at 10:33 AM. Reason: typo
Old 03-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

How exciting!! Sometimes paths cross at just the right time can't wait to hear more about the budding romance!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 10:39 AM   #36  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Ok, so I am going to post this before I go to bed because I am like SUPER excited!!...Y'all remember me telling y'all about the guy that I went on a few dates with? well he didn't work out too well....we had nothing in common but playing the Wii...hahaha....fun right?....well it was but kinda got boring and trying to hold a conversation with him was like pulling teeth.

Day before yesterday someone from my past came across my profile on a dating site BUT didn't realize it was ME!!...hahaha....we emailed back and forth for several hours (still not knowing we knew each other) he told me I was beautiful from what he could tell because my picture was so small, so I told him I could email you a picture if you would like. He said he didn't like stick girls...haha....and my face looked then, I told him I was 5'8 and weighed 250lbs he said well it doesn't matter to me. He said I believe you and if you would like to call me here is my number.....SOOOOO YES I called, he let it ring several times before picking up. I was WAITING for the answering machine to pick up then he answers...Hello? I said I was just waiting for the machine to pick up cuz I was going to say give a girl your number then not pick up with that and he says OMG...GIRL what are you doing? and I am like OMG I KNOW THAT VOICE.....BUBBA???...he said there is NO WAY that is you in that picture you are SOOO SKINNY NOW....hahah...I said YES its me I've loss 140lbs....we talked for 2 hrs on the phone THEN......he came over for awhile. When he got here he said I was attracted to you when you were bigger but NOW...WOW......OMG....try to keep me away.....lol...... We had crossed paths in the past but one of us was either married (me) or him in a relationship. We have ALWAYS been attracted to each other and to find me the way he did is just crazy. He said I AM NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY THIS TIME...YOU ARE MINE!!!....SOOOOOO guess what????? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW......hahahahah....LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!....oh yea and I went to the mall today and YES got a HEART charm!!!
Now This is an awesome love story. This is how love is supposed to start!!! I am soooo happy for you.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #37  
Started IP 2/23/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ng951 View Post
Wuv I do not know you but that is a wonderful story. Enjoy the journey. I have a question for you I am going on vacation with my ideal protein packets. Will I have a hard time getting them through security? Should I put them in my suit case or carry them in my bag? I will flip if they take my packets away from me. Any suggestions. Hubby and I are leaving this Monday Thanks Nancy
I just got back from traveling for 3 weeks on airplanes. I had a weeks worth of IP packets, a days worth of veggies, and my salt in my carry on. TSA requires all "food" to be packaged or wrapped and sent thru the x-ray scanner, but you can take it with you onto the plane I googled it and found the website where it explains it. IP products are food. I was told by my coach if they asked me to explain that I am on a special diet, but nobody asked me anything. I had another 2 weeks worth of IP packets in my checked bags. You be fine Hope you have a great trip.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #38  
Started IP 2/23/2012

I am going to my week 5 WI this morning. Oh I hope I hit the 20lb loss mark today. Will let you all know how it goes.....
Old 03-30-2012, 10:58 AM   #39  
Started IP 2/23/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseMountainGirl View Post
I have been reading all your posts for over a month now. Love the encouragement and support and the successes. I'm on my second week of IP. First WI was 7 lbs. Struggling with the all the veggies. I love salads but not real fond of the WF dressings. I will keep experimenting with different dressings. Wuv, love your love story. It sounds like a match made in heaven, it just must be!
I have tried several of the WF dressings. I found the Thousand Island to be my favorite so far. Its the only one I havent' had to find a way to make it taste better
Old 03-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 184/see ticker/140

After being on the program for a few months now, I too have learned that the WF dressings are not the greatest. I add freshly squeezed lemon juice and Mrs. Dash to my dressings. You can add garlic too!
Old 03-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 177/147/125

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Double bonus! It's great having something big to work towards, isn't it?

My 20th high school reunion is early June. While I won't be anywhere close to my goal by then I know I'll be a lot smaller than I would have been had I done nothing so that's something to me!
That is very excited... reunions are fun and you will feel good that you have worked to get to the place you are ...

Old 03-30-2012, 11:22 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 184/see ticker/140

Wuv...I've never really commented on here until today. I've followed this blog since I started IP in January. After reading your post today, I couldn't help but stop and take a moment to say, Thank you. Thank you for being so open about your journey, who you are, your joys and your struggles! I admire you for that!

To the rest of the readers, I Thank You for sharing your stories, trials and tribulations as well! It's all been beneficial to my journey!

Now that I have 'buttered' you all up! I would like to ask my first question...I learned yesterday that the Blue-Cran-Granata Drink is no longer eligible as a protein but still good to have to skin elasticity. Anyone else heard this? Also, I was originally told that your snack was optional (regardless of whether it was restricted or not) and now I have heard that snack mandatory AND that a restricted is mandatory (eaten as snack). What are all of your thoughts?

I've been very successful on this program and enjoy it and just want to make sure I do all I can on this last stretch I have to go!

Thank you all. Cheers and wishing you all much happiness
Old 03-30-2012, 11:23 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Travelers: The packets are fine to take in your carry-on, as are vegetables. The only thing that would not be allowed is RTDs--but you can take the shaker, buy water once you pass through security and mix a packet then. FYI--Prohibbited liquids are anything over 3.4oz (100mg) you can pour, spread, or spray. So peanut butter, dressings, and rtds are all prohibbited through checkpoint, just put them in your checked bags. Hope this helps! (If you have individual packets of WF dressing they would be allowed because they are under 3.4 oz each.)
Old 03-30-2012, 11:24 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Happy Friday all!

Wuv- That is fantastic! I'm so happy for you! You deserve this!

I'm finally feeling normal again the last two days. The last few weeks my WI's have been wacky and I was feeling hungry all the time. It's been a rough couple weeks. But finally i'm feeling back to the way I felt in weeks 3-4. I don't feel hungry and i'm not craving much of anything. So glad to be over that hump! I have a WI tomorrow and dont expect a big number since TOM is here. However, I do feel like i've lost inches!

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by CassiR; 03-30-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:29 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 184/161.9/160

Height: 5' 8"

That's just a great story - you sound like a lady who deserves good things! I think it must be fate that this guy came into your life, and better late than never. Wonderful story!
Closed Thread