Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 08:54 AM   #16  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

I just noticed today that I am closing in on my half-way mark! My goal is to reach my final weight by the end of August, so I can be in phase 4 for my sister's wedding in September. I probably weigh myself too much, but it's been wonderful to see the weight dropping off on a daily basis. Addiction to IP?
Old 03-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #17  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Happy Spring everyone... I'm up way too early today. I've been having issues sleeping again.... Not sure whats the deal... But its making me kinda cranky!! LOL anyways. I have practice tonight... Only 5 days away from tryouts. Getting pretty nervous....
Old 03-20-2012, 09:15 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 338.6/218/210

Height: 5'11"

My coach told me to add a 4th IP pack last week because she was afraid I was not getting enough Protien. I had stalled out for 3 weeks with very little loss. WI#9 last night and down 6lbs so I guess she knew what she was talking about.

Everyone have a great day
Old 03-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #19  
Jag23

S/C/G: 177 Goal weight 140

Height: 5"1"

I to am up way too early and I'm on night shift tonight.........Maybe caught a little nap later this afternoon. The time change has screwed up my body clock.

Kitkat you are planning a great daytrip with your OP meals. Great on ya!

I am trying to stay OP but still having a cracker now and then, Totally aware of it,but......man do I crave them. What an addiction and its only now that I am o IP I realize that I might have a wee problem there.......

I get my WI Thurs and getting so close. The compliments are flying at me at work. I love it!
Well,have a great days everyone........Joann
Old 03-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 306.2/296.8/190

Height: 5'6"

WI #10 yesterday, I am in a slump! I averaged 5.83/wk until 2 weeks ago and I have only lost 4 lbs in two weeks! I know that both weeks I havent gotten my veggies in.....so this week I am eating them all everyday and having a large loss so I can see below 220's.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEIslandGirl View Post
I have been 100% OP for 27 days now, according to my test strips I was out of Ketosis for about a week, but back in today. I only get weighed every 2-3 weeks so not sure if I lost or not. So my question is, can you go in and out of ketosis and still lose weight as long as you are 100% OP?
Follow the diet and you will be fine! I use those strips sometimes but they don't always make sense. Just follow the diet, and know that you will lose weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Morning IPeeps:

Weighed in this morning and another 3.0 pounds bit the dust!!! WOOOHOOO.
Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Happy Spring everyone... I'm up way too early today. I've been having issues sleeping again.... Not sure whats the deal... But its making me kinda cranky!! LOL anyways. I have practice tonight... Only 5 days away from tryouts. Getting pretty nervous....
We are all rooting for you! Maybe that is why you can't sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012s new me View Post
WI #10 yesterday, I am in a slump! I averaged 5.83/wk until 2 weeks ago and I have only lost 4 lbs in two weeks! I know that both weeks I havent gotten my veggies in.....so this week I am eating them all everyday and having a large loss so I can see below 220's.
5 pounds a week is amazing. I am happy with 2 pounds aweek. A loss is a loss so just hang in there! You are doing great.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:17 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012s new me View Post

Trust your body and the diet - it will come off when your body knows it is the right time. Also know your body is busy changing its shape and getting used to its new lower weight all the time.

I know it's hard to be patient, but look how well you've done, and just know you'll be rewarded with a significant weight loss as long as you are 100% OP.

Smile and know a great loss is right around the corner! (probably only a week or two)
Old 03-20-2012, 10:22 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Morning All
I haven't had a very good morning so far. I was over an hour late to work because I was stuck in traffic on the bus and then my train was having problems. UGH! I hate my commute.
Also, I exercised last night and my usual ellipticals were being used so I ran for a bit on the treadmill.... no bueno! I felt great while doing it but I should not have had the incline so high because my legs are killing me today! Blech oh well.

I hope everyone has a great and 100% OP day today.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #24  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Happy Tuesday everyone! Back from WI and down a pound this week. Even better news is my lean muscle is up and my body fat went down again. I hit the weights at the gym harder this past week, and it really paid off. Since this was a slow weight loss week I'm hoping next week will be better and I can get into the 180's.

I hope everyone has a great day.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #25  
Peggy

S/C/G: 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning! I hope everyone is having a wonderful OP day. I'm chugging along with Phase 2. I went on my milk and veggie run this morning and ended up having a huge discussion with the lady in line behind me at the check out counters. I was buying fennel and she had never used it before which then turned into a discussion about Ideal Protein. She wrote the info down as she was very interested in my 53 lb weight loss since November. Tonight, I'm taking the kiddos roller skating. It's dollar night and with 4 kiddos I like it when we can get in cheap. I plan to skate with them for my exercise today. I figure I will burn so many more calories skating than I would walking.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #26  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Smile

Just got my kale chips out of the oven for lunch. I love to cook. Are sesame seeds allowed?

Feeling skinny today. Was admiring my smaller butt in the mirror this morning.

Good download: Here I Go Again (remake of Whitesnake) by Audra Mae. I have been jamming out to that in the mornings.

Just had my cereal, lunch packed ready to go work. Have a great OP day everyone.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicpinecone View Post
Good Morning! I hope everyone is having a wonderful OP day. I'm chugging along with Phase 2. I went on my milk and veggie run this morning and ended up having a huge discussion with the lady in line behind me at the check out counters. I was buying fennel and she had never used it before which then turned into a discussion about Ideal Protein. She wrote the info down as she was very interested in my 53 lb weight loss since November. Tonight, I'm taking the kiddos roller skating. It's dollar night and with 4 kiddos I like it when we can get in cheap. I plan to skate with them for my exercise today. I figure I will burn so many more calories skating than I would walking.
Magic,
You have a very pretty picture. It must be exciting to be so close to your goal, fitting into the size you want, looking trim. Are you planning to do anything different now that you're just about there? I know I wear more makeup and take time picking out pretty earrings and scarves because I feel better about myself.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:32 AM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Just got my kale chips out of the oven for lunch. I love to cook. Are sesame seeds allowed?

Feeling skinny today. Was admiring my smaller butt in the mirror this morning.

Good download: Here I Go Again (remake of Whitesnake) by Audra Mae. I have been jamming out to that in the mornings.

Just had my cereal, lunch packed ready to go work. Have a great OP day everyone.
It's so good to look in the mirror and admire yourself (I say that since probably all of us just look in the mirror and find our self perceived faults).

Enjoy your day!
Old 03-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 206/174/160

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Morning IPeeps:

Weighed in this morning and another 3.0 pounds bit the dust!!! WOOOHOOO.
congrats!! you look fantastic! you're progress photos are such an inspiration!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Had my WI! I am down 3.5 and very happy about that. You can see my weight bounces around a little, so feeling happy I'm on the right trajectory.
Excellent loss! Good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyrysk View Post
My coach told me to add a 4th IP pack last week because she was afraid I was not getting enough Protien. I had stalled out for 3 weeks with very little loss. WI#9 last night and down 6lbs so I guess she knew what she was talking about.
Wow, what a drop! Congrats

...had my 15th week weigh in today...I was only down .4, but it's my own fault. I had a few spirits for Saint Paddy's day.

My weight loss has been super messed up lately, ever since I started birth control 3 weeks ago. I was nauseous for a couple of weeks/not eating/only eating packets. I'm finally feeling NORMAL again.

....but, I'm also off to my first of many vacations for 2012. I'll be in Vegas next week

While I don't plan on going overboard, I'm definitely taking a mini-break from the IP diet. I want to drink and partake in all of the fun. But as soon as I get back, I'm hopping right back on phase 1, and losing 20 more pounds.

I'm down 35 pounds since December 7th...pretty proud of myself.

Have a wonderful first day of spring everyone

Last edited by sarahmayhem; 03-20-2012 at 11:40 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Has anyone used a dehydrator to make veggie chips? I am trying to decide between the microwave tray and a dehydrator.

Congrats to everyone on the great WI's.
Closed Thread