Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #46  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiipa View Post
Good Morning.
It looks like I am the first one, today. There is a reason for this: I was unable to sleep because I felt I needed to make a decision about IP. Got up about 30 minutes ago with the decision to do it on my own. So be prepared to see lots of questions from me in the near future. I already have an IP folder on my desktop where I store all the great info I find on here. I have about 2 weeks worth of products left and since I do mostly RDT shakes, I don't anticipate too much of a problem.
Wishing all of you a great OP day
Congrats on the decision, I am sure you will be just fine, you have the basic know how PLUS you have all of your coaches here on the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerGal View Post
Oh! I was going to ask a question and totally forgot!

Has anyone tried PB2 and is it IP compliant? And is it any good? lol
I was told I was not allowed to have it until Phase 2 but my coach did give me a taste and it was pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdavis55 View Post
Good morning, Happy Thursday everyone!

So, tonight is WI#4 for me. I am hoping for 4 so I can see the 80's!, but anything over a 2 would be satisfying.
Tonight we are celebrating my niece's 6th birthday at Red Robin. I dont even want to go because it's mainly burgers and fries. My husband who is also OP reccomended a protein burger without cheese and a side salad which I can bring my WF dressing. Thats gonna be like $12 since we'd have to order an extra hamburger patty. I said we should just eat at home, and order a side salad (with WF dressing) to save money. I dont want to spend the money for something I could eat at home for less than half.
My brother-in-law who is also OP said he will be ordering buffalo wings. I assumed naked, without sauce. He said he will be ordering the hottest flavor assuming there is no sugar. What's everyones thoughts? I dont think this is the best decision.
Go with the decision that makes you more comfortable. If he wants to eat the protein burger then let him but if you feel more comfortable eating at home with just a salad once you are there, that is what I would do. I agree with you on the cost of a $12 burger. I know JellyMae eats there quiet often, I'll text her and see what she has and I will let you know.

Looks like we are having a great WI week this week, congrats to everyone. I was just reading on FB that Ideal Protein is having a SUPER training weekend in NEW ORLEANS! for clinics and coaches. I left a comment asking if anyone could attend, that I have been on the program for 42 weeks with the success of losing 132lbs and 88 total inches. I am waiting a comment me back. Its only an hour away from me and I would pay whatever the cost would be, So I am keeping my fingers crossed for sure!!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #47  
started IP 01/03/2012

S/C/G: 238/ticker/148

Height: 5'6"

I have the same type of dreams at least 3 times a week! I thought I was going crazy, lol. I always dream that I forget I am dieting and eat some carb-laden fat filled food and then wake up in a panic! Glad to know that I'm not the only one
Old 02-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 192/165.2/140

I just started IP on 2/8. I have lost 13 lbs so far. I love reading all your posts. I have have a question. When can I start exercising?
Old 02-23-2012, 12:34 PM   #49  

Quote:
Originally Posted by marci3230 View Post
I just started IP on 2/8. I have lost 13 lbs so far. I love reading all your posts. I have have a question. When can I start exercising?
You can start low key exercise just don't get your heart beat up too much. Go for a walk or do yoga...there is a whole thread about exercise
Old 02-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 306.2/296.8/190

Good Morning I am in the midst of week 7 and I am loving it! Today I stepped on the scale and wow I am very pleased! I am down 33.6 lbs and several inches. I have a partner and she makes it so simple to be doing this life changing program with. We talk and text and share menu ideas and weigh in together!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:45 PM   #51  
Started IP 10/6/11

S/C/G: 256/160/160

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by le506 View Post
My daily report is that I'm I eat 100% OP but have been forgetting to take one round supplements almost daily the past few days.

Does anyone have any tricks or tips to remembering them??
My sister and I each got those 7-day pill minder things with spots for am and pm. That way if we can't remember whether we took our pills or not we can see if the spot is empty or not. Otherwise I guess you could send a timer or a reminder on your cell phone (assuming you have one)
Old 02-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 306.2/296.8/190

Old 02-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #53  

S/C/G: Highest 235/196/155

Height: 5"10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012s new me View Post
Good Morning I am in the midst of week 7 and I am loving it! Today I stepped on the scale and wow I am very pleased! I am down 33.6 lbs and several inches. I have a partner and she makes it so simple to be doing this life changing program with. We talk and text and share menu ideas and weigh in together!

33 in 7 weeks, amazing!! Tonight I have WI#4 and am praying for a 4. I've lost 13 in three weeks which I know is great, but I guess when the diet is soooo strict, we (at least I do) always expect a magical nu,ber!
Old 02-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #54  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminezmarie View Post
LOL! Agreed . . .

I stepped on the scale early in the morning (after using the facilities, naturally) and weighed 197--my heart stopped. Stepped off, stepped back on, same 197. I took a shower, had some water & my IP . . . naturally, I weighed 203. Really must look away from the scale--onederland is coming soon . . .
If you got on the scale first thing in your birthday suit and it said 197, then it is 197 and you are definitely in onederland. After you drink water and eat that number is not accurate. So it looks like congratulations are in order. The only accurate number is first thing and before food and water.

Quote:

So, tonight is WI#4 for me. I am hoping for 4 so I can see the 80's!, but anything over a 2 would be satisfying.
Tonight we are celebrating my niece's 6th birthday at Red Robin. I dont even want to go because it's mainly burgers and fries. My husband who is also OP reccomended a protein burger without cheese and a side salad which I can bring my WF dressing. Thats gonna be like $12 since we'd have to order an extra hamburger patty. I said we should just eat at home, and order a side salad (with WF dressing) to save money. I dont want to spend the money for something I could eat at home for less than half.
My brother-in-law who is also OP said he will be ordering buffalo wings. I assumed naked, without sauce. He said he will be ordering the hottest flavor assuming there is no sugar. What's everyones thoughts? I dont think this is the best decision.
I've eaten at Red Robin before and they have a bunless burger item on the menu. It comes wrapped in lettuce with tomato and you can have
a side salad with it. I can't remember the size of the hamburger, but I do remember thinking it was just the right amount for dinner. It was very tasty too.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Morning everyone! Congrats to everyone's great losses and welcome to the newbies.
To those of you almost to onederland hang in there! My scale likes to play little tricks like that too. Almost funny when you think about it!!

Everyone have a great 100% OP day! Tomorrow is friday!
Old 02-23-2012, 01:05 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 251/198/150

Default I'm Lovin' It!

Stepped on the scale this morning and I am down another 2 lbs since weigh in on Monday! Started IP on 1/8/12 at 251 weighed in Monday at 224. I love IP.....what a great way to live
Old 02-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #57  
The time is NOW!

S/C/G: 278.6/see ticker/175

Height: 5'3"

Congrats to everyone on their SVs this week! It is so uplifting to read shared triumphs.

As for me...I'm down 3.2 lbs this week...waahooo!
I also had my daughter take front & side view pics of me today to start a visual record of my changing shape (great idea Wuv)!

Thurge: The potato pancake idea sounds great! I may have to try that.
NikkiB: I will have to look into the JMS Yoga video. Our campus has a “Yoga for Large Bodies” class but then I can’t do it with my 12-year old.

Happy Thursday All!

One for each 5 lbs that have "left the building!"

Mini-Goals:
Started Ideal Protein Diet on 1/14/12 w/ over 100 lbs to lose (278.6).
Goal 1: Lose 20 lbs (258.6) ~ 2/15/12 ~
My Reward: Electrolysis for eyebrows and upper lip!
20% of the way there – YeeHaw!
Goal 2: EASTER CHALLENGE ~ Drop 25 lbs (233.6 or better)between 2/15 & Easter (4/8/2012)

Old 02-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

testing my spiffy new ticker...
Old 02-23-2012, 01:20 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:

IIRC, they have an awesome salad there, I think it's called Simply Grilled or something. It's just grilled chicken and you can get it without the cheese and croutons and maybe with an egg (there is a generous portion of chicken on it, but I added an egg because I don't think it was a full 8ozs). Just bring some WF or use oil and lemon juice. I've had it before and it's tasty and big enough for a full meal.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:24 PM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimcoachmomma View Post
testing my spiffy new ticker...
This tickers fits you PERFECT!
Closed Thread