Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 10:46 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyrayado View Post
Happy Tuesday all. I've been MIA for the last few days, busy cleaning and getting ready to host my first Thanksgiving.
I went to the doctor yesterday for my annual check-up. She was thrilled at my progress, as she's been encouraging me to lose weight for years. She made a comment about how I am "almost" at an ideal weight. Of course I had to ask what she meant, since the weight range for 5'2 is 101-136 and I'm about in the middle. BIG mistake. She said since I'm technically only 5.1 and 3/4 inches tall and have a very small frame, my ideal weight is actually 95-105... WHAT?!?! Can you imagine?! I thought 110 would be pushing it for me, and now she says I need lose another 12lbs to be "ideal!" Gah!
So now I'm pissed and totally disheartened. Here I thought I was so incredibly close, less than 5lbs, from my goal and now it looks like I need to return to phase I and push for a few more weeks/months. I asked if that weight considered muscle mass and she said yes, which is why there is a 10lb range. Grrr… I still haven’t decided if I am going to make a new goal or not – I’m happy with my current one, but am concerned my doctor is not, and of course I want to be as healthy as possible... Lame.
I am 5'1". My doctor has the oposite opinion of yours. He suggested 130 as a goal for me which puts me at the top of the healthy range. He said statistically people in that range live longest. But the way my clothing size is not going down drastically I think I'll try for 125.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:56 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmgrl View Post
Hello all!! Congrats to all the weigh ins today - and good luck to those still going. Yesterday and this morning have been oh so busy! 2 of the 3 kids who went to the dentist yesterday had perfect check-ups! but the 3 year old had 5 cavities and we go back in January to get the work done - Dentist said she just has bad teeth Shes been going a year and a half and this is the first bad check up. Other than that we have been cleaning and getting ready for thanksgiving - Hope everyone has a great day!!!!!!!

Wow what a difference in 3 months!!! You look great.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:54 PM   #78  

Height: 5'7"

I had my WI today and I'm down 2.8 . It has been a hectic couple days and when she checked my BP it was high for my norm....yikes, I'm usually low-ish! My numbers also indicated to her I'm retaining water so she asked what I've been eating....ah, baked ham....a few nights in a row. She said that's what's behind both the water and BP #. She thought I'm probably carrying a couple lbs of water and will lose it (and the high BP) over the next couple days. Sweet! I'll take it. I also picked up LOTS of different packets, yay. Onward ------>
Old 11-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 164/151/130

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Brown, you can come here and ask as many questions as you would like, someone will answer it. I would cut back to 3 packets if I were you. That is what most of us are on. The only ones that have 4 packets are the ones that to exercises or are training then they have a 1/2packet before and after their work out.
Thanks Wuv,. Your the best. I will cut back to 3 starting later today as it is only 4 am here, and why the heck am I up? Oh yes, the dog was passing air and woke me up in a fit of gagging. Anyhoo, once my eyeballs poke open I will start my morning IP. Thanks, Bebe
Closed Thread