Old 03-17-2011, 07:59 PM   #61  

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
My coach told me that they are bringing back the "original pudding" and that it's called dark chocolate pudding. I got a sample... and will let everyone know how it is.

Apparently there was a huge "to do" when they swapped the choc pudding recipe a while back. Kinda like Coke...
I noticed that tonight at weigh-in, two chocolate puddings. I just went with the one I knew. Looking forward to your review

Another 6.4lbs tonight!!! That's 16.4 in 3 weeks...have I told you all how much I LOVE THIS DIET!!!
ruralchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:01 PM   #62  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJackson View Post
Congrats on your WI!!!! Peanutbutter puffs!!??? OMG, I'll have to ask my coach about those next week. Reeses....wow that sounds yummy. LOL.....gotta stay strong.....
Yep - Peanut Butter puffs, picked one of those baby's up tonight. Can't wait to try 'em. My coach says it tastes like peanut butter....oh lord, please tell me she's right. I miss my PB!!
Old 03-17-2011, 08:03 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 283/241/133

Height: 5' 3"

Default Happy St. Pat's Day!

Have I mentioned recently how much I appreciate all those who share the amazing recipes? Tried the Cabbage Roll Casserole tonight for DH and me, and it was terrific! I've had such a hard time coming up with 'acceptable' options (i.e. things my husband will actually eat), that it's nice to sit down to a meal where we actually ate the same thing! He's very much a 'meat and potatoes' kind of guy, and all of these veggies are a bit overwhelming for him! Last night I made a stir fry working off the "Fried Rice" recipes, and it was great, too. You all are amazing, inspirational, and awesome!! Thank you!!

Sherilyn
Shetaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:09 PM   #64  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruralchick View Post
I noticed that tonight at weigh-in, two chocolate puddings. I just went with the one I knew. Looking forward to your review

Another 6.4lbs tonight!!! That's 16.4 in 3 weeks...have I told you all how much I LOVE THIS DIET!!!
Wow. Your loss to date is amazing... I was complaining about the texture of the milk choc pudding and she just smiled and said "you know..." So I got a sample of the dark choc. Saving it for after the toddler has gone to bed. I mixed it up and it's sitting in the fridge.
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:12 PM   #65  

Default Dark Chocolate Pudding

Quote:
My coach told me that they are bringing back the "original pudding" and that it's called dark chocolate pudding. I got a sample... and will let everyone know how it is.

Apparently there was a huge "to do" when they swapped the choc pudding recipe a while back. Kinda like Coke...
The Dark Chocolate Pudding is AMAZING! I love it!! My coach ordered it and I got some last week. It's so delicious that I'm willing to take a WHOLE BOX of just that. I NEVER take a whole box of anything - only variety packs! (Have I mentioned how awesome my coach is?? She lets me pick and choose to make boxes of combos I like.) I like to add a little WF chocolate or caramel to the dark chocolate pudding for even more YUM!!

I didn't really care for the regular chocolate pudding - too cocoa-y without enough sweet for my tastes - but the dark is really good! I highly recommend it. I'm having one for snack in a little while!

Sherilyn
Old 03-17-2011, 08:16 PM   #66  
I have HOPE!

S/C/G: 290/254.5/170

Height: 5'8

Hi All

Well day two of IP and I know everyone will probably tell me not to step on the scale daily...but I did it.....and I am down 8 lbs from Tuesday....can that actually be true? Must be water weight or something right??

I'm so hungry, gonna have my dinner and if I'm still hungry later do you think I should have one of the restricted snacks or another protein pack of something? What would 'go longer' for the hunger??

Thanks everyone for your encouragement!

PS - my parents are doing IP with me as well and my mom is a BEAR today! haha. Had to say it cause I'm usually the cranky one, so I quite enjoyed that.
sugadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #67  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugadiva View Post
Hi All

Well day two of IP and I know everyone will probably tell me not to step on the scale daily...but I did it.....and I am down 8 lbs from Tuesday....can that actually be true? Must be water weight or something right??

I'm so hungry, gonna have my dinner and if I'm still hungry later do you think I should have one of the restricted snacks or another protein pack of something? What would 'go longer' for the hunger??

Thanks everyone for your encouragement!

PS - my parents are doing IP with me as well and my mom is a BEAR today! haha. Had to say it cause I'm usually the cranky one, so I quite enjoyed that.
Congrats! My coach does not allow restricted at all during the first month. So, I've never even tasted any. From reading the boards, some people do better with them and some do better without. They can cause cravings, though... and since you're just starting, I would suggest having another non-restricted and seeing if that helps. I personally wouldn't want anything that could cause cravings right when I'm in the process of getting rid of them...

Just an as FYI, the first week I ate about 5 packets each day and my coach was fine with that. The second week I noticed a drastic difference in my hunger level and I think maybe one day I had 4, but mostly just the 3. She said up to 5 per day for the first two weeks.

However, if you are hungry, keep in mind that you are better off having a packet than cheating. Keep the water going strong, as that helps curb hunger too. Can you always make a lettuce salad and eat that too...

Last edited by Pxlkitty4; 03-17-2011 at 08:23 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:26 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 190.8/185/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Yep - Peanut Butter puffs, picked one of those baby's up tonight. Can't wait to try 'em. My coach says it tastes like peanut butter....oh lord, please tell me she's right. I miss my PB!!
Oh Totally! In fact, they are so good, I might not get any for fear of them making me more hungry.

I might try 1/2 pkg PB balls + 1/2 pkg choc drink in the bullet = blizzard
serendipityberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shetaz View Post
Have I mentioned recently how much I appreciate all those who share the amazing recipes? Tried the Cabbage Roll Casserole tonight for DH and me, and it was terrific! I've had such a hard time coming up with 'acceptable' options (i.e. things my husband will actually eat), that it's nice to sit down to a meal where we actually ate the same thing! He's very much a 'meat and potatoes' kind of guy, and all of these veggies are a bit overwhelming for him! Last night I made a stir fry working off the "Fried Rice" recipes, and it was great, too. You all are amazing, inspirational, and awesome!! Thank you!!

Sherilyn
Have you tried the Big Mac in a Bowl - my hubby asks for it almost every night!

Just tried the peanut butter puffs - Ladies and Gentlemen, if you miss your PB, get the puffs.....I'm grinning from ear to ear!!
Old 03-17-2011, 08:43 PM   #70  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

OK... <insert pep talk here> WI #5 down 1.6 lbs. 100% on protocol, even for my birthday. I did lose 2" off my waist since last week's weigh-in and I KNOW that I see a dramatic difference, but I'm still disappointed.

This week I shake things up by adding a restricted every other day to see if that works.
Lucky Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:49 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 225/156/125

Height: 5' 0"

Well WI#8 today and I only lost 2 lbs but I expected that after my crazy loss of 5.5 lbs last week. Overall that makes 23.5 lbs in 7 weeks so I am happy with that!

As for the peanut butter puffs, SO GOOD! They really do taste like peanut butter. They are exactly like the choco covered soy puffs but peanut butter flavor. So yum!
Lalison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:51 PM   #72  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Chick View Post
OK... <insert pep talk here> WI #5 down 1.6 lbs. 100% on protocol, even for my birthday. I did lose 2" off my waist since last week's weigh-in and I KNOW that I see a dramatic difference, but I'm still disappointed.

This week I shake things up by adding a restricted every other day to see if that works.
Hang in there. Think of the alternative, cheating and gaining. Change things up and see if things work out better next week. Thats what im going to do. My coach said sometimes our bodies hold on and then you see a bigger loss the next week.

1.6 is still good, although I understand wanting the scale to move more. It's frustrating. To quote a bunch of people here, "it's a marathon, not a race". and, look! You're almost half way there!

Chin up. Keep going. One day at a time.

Last edited by Pxlkitty4; 03-17-2011 at 08:52 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:55 PM   #73  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Hang in there. Think of the alternative, cheating and gaining. Change things up and see if things work out better next week. Thats what im going to do. My coach said sometimes our bodies hold on and then you see a bigger loss the next week.

1.6 is still good, although I understand wanting the scale to move more. It's frustrating. To quote a bunch of people here, "it's a marathon, not a race". and, look! You're almost half way there!

Chin up. Keep going. One day at a time.
Thanks. I'll drown my sorrows in herbal tea and dark chocolate pudding tonight. It is easy to remind others to take it a day at a time, but sometimes hard to believe it.
Lucky Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:17 PM   #74  

Default Big Mac

Quote:
Have you tried the Big Mac in a Bowl - my hubby asks for it almost every night!

Just tried the peanut butter puffs - Ladies and Gentlemen, if you miss your PB, get the puffs.....I'm grinning from ear to ear!!
I LOVE the Big Mac in a Bowl!!

I hope my coach gets the PB puffs....Sounds delightful!! I really miss PB!!

Sherilyn
Old 03-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 193/130/143

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
back from WI#10 and down 3 lbs. not bad at all. my coach told me that someone is going to film in their office soon, and he asked me if i would be in it and talk about my experiences with this diet. in person i am pretty shy and awkward, but i think i could do it. i'm glad that my coaches are proud enough of my progress to include me in their video.

has anyone tried the peanutbutter puffs yet!?!?! so yummy! perhaps these will help all of you spoon lickers out there to stay away from the spoons! also, my coach recommended half of the peanutbutter puffs mixed with half of the chocolate soy puff for a reeses peanutbutter cup effect!
Great job!! Reeses peanut butter cup are my weakness!! Thanks for the heads up on that one.
rulemom is offline   Reply With Quote