Old 03-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #1  

Question Can't have Protein Packets

Hi all

I am willing to start this diet and my gyna also suggested some protein diet.

The problem is, I can't have protein pack, so can I start without it?

any sister going on this diet without the packs? If yes, then what is the plan they follow?
PearlPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:14 PM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlPink View Post
Hi all

I am willing to start this diet and my gyna also suggested some protein diet.

The problem is, I can't have protein pack, so can I start without it?

any sister going on this diet without the packs? If yes, then what is the plan they follow?
PearlPink! Lots of people would love to answer your question. It would help to know what you mean when you say you "can't have the protein packets."

Is it that you
- are allergic to something in them
- are on a protein restricted diet for medical reasons
- can't or don't want to spend the money on office Ideal Protein product?
Or maybe some other reason?

Let us know and we'll try to help.
I'm svelting! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:19 PM   #3  

- can't spend the money on office Ideal Protein product.

even if there is some other PROTEIN DIET plan, which you can suggest as I want ALL HOME BASED plan, I mean not to buy special suppliment or pack.

Thanks for welcoming me

Last edited by PearlPink; 03-06-2011 at 08:21 PM.
PearlPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:10 PM   #4  

I am doing the IP plan but using another company which cost a 1/3 of the price. Yes they are prepackage but like I said... I am using a different company. I hope you can find something that will work for you.
kegafford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:35 PM   #5  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlPink View Post
- can't spend the money on office Ideal Protein product.

even if there is some other PROTEIN DIET plan, which you can suggest as I want ALL HOME BASED plan, I mean not to buy special suppliment or pack.

Thanks for welcoming me

It is hard to do a high protein, low calorie, low carb diet without buying some special foods and vitamins.

You could do this using all real foods but, you might not see results as quickly and it will take a greater commitment to preparation.

Your goal is to get about 30g carbs a day from mostly vegetable sources. You need to get around 20g of fat a day.
You need around 90 to 100g of protein.

You could add a little extra fat or protein. say 5g more fat and 20g more protein.

You should not go over 40g carb while trying to lose during the first 2 weeks to a month. The longer you keep it low the better you will lose.

You can use real proteins like :eggs (in moderation) egg whites, tuna, some salmon, chicken, beef, pork, lamb, try to only use processed meats that are low sodium and 0 carb (no fillers)

Eat at least 2 salads a day and 4 cups of vegetables a day.

Drink lots of water. 80 ounce a day to 100 ounces is great.

Use ONLY a mineralized sea salt and other than it try not to use other salt. You need 1/2 tsp a day.

Take a GOOD multi vitamin. Take a calcium/magnesium tablet.

Avoid dairy products, avocado, nuts, olives, cheese, nut butters.

You need to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and a bed time snack (no more than 1hr before bed). You could add another snack sometime during the day.

Keep it simple and you will lose.

The packaged foods increase the convenience of the program. Also, it is a high grade of protein so you get a lot of nutrition. You will have to be more focused to get the same results.

Good luck! If you want to go to the first page of the thread, look at the first post for the link to dr tran's ebook. He explains how to do this on your own in there. If you try to apply the protocol, many people doing this in an alternate way, can help you.
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote