Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 10:34 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

Congratulations on your engagement JCWilkie That is awesome and yes you will be a slender bride! Your going to have so much fun trying on and finding that perfect dress!
Old 02-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #17  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse2be03 View Post
I introduced my self about 2 or 3 weeks ago but I dont think I have posted since. Lets see, Ive been doing this thing since the 1st of the year, I quit smoking that day (my biggest acheivment that pretty much makes be accountable for losing weight, after all, if I can quit cold turkey, I can stop binging cold turkey, lol ) I have not weighted myself since the second week in January, I was trying to waitt till the Aunt Flow bloat was gone, lol, but then was too chicken to weigh myself after that. I figure I will see what I way when I go for my physical at the doc 4 weeks from now. I starrted at 165, Im 5'2, but I have bounced between the same 10 pounds, 165-155, for the past 2 years so I wont really be happy till I see like 150 but Im really excited to get to ANYTHING in the 140's since its been almost 4 years since Ive seen those numbers, sigh. My plan today is the same as it's been, I need to eat a healthier, more balanced diet, I kinda count calories more in the sense so I know what Im eating and I try to stay under 2000, I havent started hard core restriction where I do the 1200 calorie thing, I'll save that for when I hit a plateu. I also need to get to the gym this evening when hubby gets home to watch the kids. Ive beenn trying to make it there 5 days a week, an hour of cardio, but stuff keeps coming up and I seem to only be making an average of 3 days, which is way more consistent than I ever have been anyway so Ill take it. My plan has been to strength train 3x a week. I do this total body video on On Demand, its very convientent, it lasts 40 minutes. I have def seen results the past few weeks, I am smaller and I have some definition, soemthing I havent seen in forever. My pants are a little looser and my shirts are a little longer, lol, thats been my judging tool. So today I will eat some veggie, chicken, rice food for lunch that I made yesterday (soooo good) and I havent figured out dinner yet. I realized I need to start planning every weekend for the coming week and maybe cooking some of my meals because I have been so busy trying to fit this whole healthy cooking/exercise/clean house/child care/go to school deal in. . .ugh, I should lose weight just for being so busy Good luck today everyone, hopefully I wont let myself down
Looking at your previous posts, I suspect that you may be in the wrong forum. :-) You're in the daily thread of the Ideal Protein forum, for people following the Ideal Protein program. I hope that you are able to find whereever you are trying to be!
Old 02-15-2011, 10:43 AM   #18  
Jess

S/C/G: 282.4/228.1/165

Lots of people are interested in the Spring Challenge so I opened a new thread for it. That should help with the confusion of doing it in the daily chat window.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:46 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 182/146/130

Height: 5'3"

Well another week and another no loss for me! I am not sure what to do but I am tempted to go on a big bad food bender! I know that won't help but at times I feel so frusturated. This is the 4th weigh in that I am 142! The only thing keeping me going is that I feel so good and I look so good and I have come so far and I REALLY want to see the 130's! I am going to change things up and add some exercise and see what happens. Truthfully I have only ever been about 96% OP (I learned what I can and can not do on my first IP journey) well I guess that doesn't work this time. I am giving it 1 more week, but 1 week of 100%! Cross your fingers and wish me luck ladies and gents! Any encouragment or advice will be greatly appreciated!
(Help stop the tantrum and tears)
Old 02-15-2011, 10:55 AM   #20  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Great NSV for me yesterday, I shoot pool two nights a week and am constantly surrounded by bar food. My teammate friend ordered his food and it smelled so good. I almost had to roll him in the parking lot for a nibble of his tater tots. I however, refrained. I set my mind to focus on something else and stayed compliant. I am so happy for me. I stayed on protocal all day yesterday. I feel pretty good about it today. WI #3 tomorrow, I was getting pretty sad that the scale has not moved in two weeks but I was down one pound this am! My TOM is also late so I know that is part of the issue. I just keep telling myself If I follow and don't cheat I WILL loose the weight and the scale WILL go down. Have a great day everyone!!
Old 02-15-2011, 11:06 AM   #21  
DinobowerRN

S/C/G: 294/0/185

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCWilkie View Post
So I have more incentive to lose my weight.... My Boyfriend of 9 years proposed last night! So we're geetting married in the spring of next year!
By that time I will be a beautiful slender bride!
That is wonderful!!! How romantic to be proposed to on Valentine's Day!!
Old 02-15-2011, 11:23 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5'5

Default Bad day

So toaday is just one of those days..... I surrendered all will power to chocolate last night...It had just been an awful evening and I gave in....Of course this morning I knew it wasn't worth it but I am not as devasted as usual...a slight NSV in that I only ate 3 pieces instead of the whole box.....

It is remarkable how there is such a connection between Eating and Emotions. I thought I had gotten to a point of acknowledgement about this but still gave in last night. With all the stress I am receiving from my family and boyfriend/ not sure what he is I really need to reassess this bond that I have with eating food as a comfort.

On a cheerier note I hope everyone has a great day! Thank you all for being a huge support.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 222/207.8/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
So I have more incentive to lose my weight.... My Boyfriend of 9 years proposed last night! So we're geetting married in the spring of next year!
Wa-hoo to YOU! CONGRATULATIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly0618 View Post
Good morning !!!
I am having a good day today. First, I got on the scale this morning and I am back to what I weighed last week. ( I had gone up because of some cheats, a cold and constipation) The problem now is, I have to weigh in today and there is not going to be a change on the scale. I am going to be so embarrassed!!! I guess that is the price you have to pay for not following the program.
I leave for Texas tomorrow and I am really excited. I will try to stay in contact with everyone while I am over there.
Thanks everyone for all the support.
My advice is don't be embarrassed. You've already said today is a good day, so roll with it! You might be surprised....Keep us posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegsi View Post
Well another week and another no loss for me! I am not sure what to do but I am tempted to go on a big bad food bender! I know that won't help but at times I feel so frusturated. This is the 4th weigh in that I am 142! The only thing keeping me going is that I feel so good and I look so good and I have come so far and I REALLY want to see the 130's! I am going to change things up and add some exercise and see what happens. Truthfully I have only ever been about 96% OP (I learned what I can and can not do on my first IP journey) well I guess that doesn't work this time. I am giving it 1 more week, but 1 week of 100%! Cross your fingers and wish me luck ladies and gents! Any encouragment or advice will be greatly appreciated!
(Help stop the tantrum and tears)
Pegsi....Isn't what you're experiencing that "plateau" that I've read a little about? Is there anyone out there that has had this same thing happen that can help us figure out how to restart the losing process? Are you supposed to phase out for a couple of weeks then come back to phase 1? I don't know but I sure do feel your frustration. Staying 100% OP is one way to help yourself. I'm sure that this week will be great for you!! Keep fighting woman, the evil scale will give!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepeterson View Post
Great NSV for me yesterday, I shoot pool two nights a week and am constantly surrounded by bar food. My teammate friend ordered his food and it smelled so good. I almost had to roll him in the parking lot for a nibble of his tater tots. I however, refrained. I set my mind to focus on something else and stayed compliant. I am so happy for me. I stayed on protocal all day yesterday. I feel pretty good about it today. WI #3 tomorrow, I was getting pretty sad that the scale has not moved in two weeks but I was down one pound this am! My TOM is also late so I know that is part of the issue. I just keep telling myself If I follow and don't cheat I WILL loose the weight and the scale WILL go down. Have a great day everyone!!

You are too funny! I glad you were able to restrain yourself!! That is an excellent NSV story, Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Congrats!!! And yes you will be a slender bride....good luck with everything
Old 02-15-2011, 11:40 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 246/214/150

Height: 5'7"

OMG! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. A coworker told me this morning that I need to go shopping. She said it looks like my pants are fitting me like a potato sack. Fat people don't wear belts so I have been holding up my pants with a peice of rope. I really didn't want to buy clothes until I went down a size...looks like it might be time.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:02 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 190.4/136/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
That is awesome news!! Congratulations!!
Old 02-15-2011, 12:06 PM   #27  
mepeterson

S/C/G: 212/171/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post
OMG! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. A coworker told me this morning that I need to go shopping. She said it looks like my pants are fitting me like a potato sack. Fat people don't wear belts so I have been holding up my pants with a peice of rope. I really didn't want to buy clothes until I went down a size...looks like it might be time.
That is one of the greatest things ever. Go purchase yourself a few new things. My advise is don't get carried away since you probably will not fit into whatever you buy in another month or so. Whoo Hoo that is so awesome!!! And GET A BELT!!! you will love it.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:23 PM   #28  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Mrs D -- WAHOOOO that is FANTASTIC you look perfectly perky...how exciting and your back must be breathing a HUGE sigh of relief!!!!!

JCWILKE-- CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement- how exciting-- just remember no matter what you are going to be a beautiful bride-- it is just one of those lifetime moments--a woman on her wedding day is radiant... it is just one of those universal truths--enjoy every minute of this
Old 02-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #29  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerdixie View Post
So toaday is just one of those days..... I surrendered all will power to chocolate last night...It had just been an awful evening and I gave in....
I'm really sorry things are so rotten right now. I think, just possibly, stuff might just be reflected in your [sorry, hilarious] typo. Since I seem to be having a toad day myself, I really, really appreciated the typo.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #30  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I'm really sorry things are so rotten right now. I think, just possibly, stuff might just be reflected in your [sorry, hilarious] typo. Since I seem to be having a toad day myself, I really, really appreciated the typo.
Some times I think you ladies get together on the side and come up with these funny comments.
Closed Thread