Old 09-28-2010, 11:53 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by daninspokane View Post
Thanks for the advice and encouragment. I think part of the problem is I did 20oz of water and then just the Cappucino drink. I'll go with eggs or something with more "Substance" tomorrow instead of just straight liquid for Bfast. Plus I think once my stomach shrinks up and gets used to less, inbetween hunger won't be as bad.

I am definitely drinking more water than normal, I am already at 50oz!

Thanks again guys! It's nice to have some support!
Welcome Dan! You're going to love how quick you get results on this!
I've been on this just over a week and noticed by day 3, 4 at the most, I wasn't really feeling hungry between meals anymore.
I wanted to mention here about the bars and other restricted items (I mentioned them in the daily chat today too). My coach doesn't allow them for about 3 to 4 weeks because they do seem to slow down the weight loss. With as pricey as this diet is I want to lose as much as possible as soon as possible!
kaarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:13 AM   #17  
Motivated IP-er

S/C/G: HW313(2007) 264(IP)/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I *have* to have a treat at night, so I eat my pudding after dinner. And if you look at my signature, it hasn't hurt me!
sgorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:09 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 273.8/247.5/199

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmmb2009 View Post
I've been "lurking" to and need some help!! I've been on IP for 2 weeks, the first week I was soo excited and motivitated and lost 9 lbs!!! You'd think that'd be enough to keep me motivated but my cravings got to me last week... every day, I WI yesterday and gained 4 of the lbs back. ARGGG! Every day I tell myself I'm not going to cheat and what do you know...I cheated yesterday and today I think I'm bored with the veggies, I've been steaming them and/or stir frying but I'm not a big veggie fan. Any advise??
There is a post in Monday's chat by salesgod that you should read
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...at#post3497490
nursemel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:18 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 241/190/125

Height: 5'1 ... started IP 08/13/10

Welcome!

For me, I have ip breakfast, ip lunch with 2 cups veggies, snack at 3pm ip, and dinner (veggies and meat), then snack by 8pm! My coach says 4 packs a day until I am 175 pounds!

Good luck, you will do amazing IF you WANT to! Cheating does not work!
candace5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:17 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 161.2 / 126/ 125

Height: 5' 3"

Default Thanks Nurse Mel

Thanks for putting Dave's link in there about cheating. That was awesome! My husband and I made choices, and it has absolutely changed our lives. I am at my original goal of 130 today, but had downgraded it to 125, so I have just a bit left on Phase II before going to Phase III. I am in my "skinny jeans" and I got my hair colored today. This 55 year old granny doesn't look like a granny any longer! Between the weight loss and the new hair color, I look about 15 years younger! Woo hoo!!! I'll get a new photo posted before too long.
nonnag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #21  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnag View Post
Thanks for putting Dave's link in there about cheating. That was awesome! My husband and I made choices, and it has absolutely changed our lives. I am at my original goal of 130 today, but had downgraded it to 125, so I have just a bit left on Phase II before going to Phase III. I am in my "skinny jeans" and I got my hair colored today. This 55 year old granny doesn't look like a granny any longer! Between the weight loss and the new hair color, I look about 15 years younger! Woo hoo!!! I'll get a new photo posted before too long.
YES!
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote