Old 07-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #1  
Motivated IP-er

S/C/G: HW313(2007) 264(IP)/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Default Nutritional Information for IP

Hey! I recently went to the official IP website, and found that they no longer had nutritional information up there! They used to have a complete "sticker" like on all other foods... also a list of what ingredients were used (for those who are vegan, gluten-intolerant, or whatever).

Anyone know why they went away? If they're coming back? I used it to help me keep at the lowest carbs possible, as some of the foods (esp the restricted) can have as much as 15 g carbs each!
sgorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgorny View Post
Hey! I recently went to the official IP website, and found that they no longer had nutritional information up there! They used to have a complete "sticker" like on all other foods... also a list of what ingredients were used (for those who are vegan, gluten-intolerant, or whatever).

Anyone know why they went away? If they're coming back? I used it to help me keep at the lowest carbs possible, as some of the foods (esp the restricted) can have as much as 15 g carbs each!
I don't know exactly why it went away. I mentioned it to my coach and he said things to the effect that "there is a lot of information about the program out there" and "reformulations" and "I guess the coachs will have to be more involved". I know a program I did in the past wouldn't allow proprietary info like that to be posted online. It was only available for people who actually brought the products. So, no clue why and not sure if it will be coming back.

I think if you read the faq and phases posts you will find some of the information there. I am sure people can email you /pm you the data or copies of the boxes.

I have been keeping track of some of the information. If you send me a PM on here. I will get you what I can.
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgorny View Post

I think the info is available in the FAQ section. who knows why they went away, I have a suspicious mind so I would say probably so that folk can't substitute other products for IP products
pitakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:00 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 242/242/180

Height: 5'5"

How Do I Get A Progress Chart?
DanaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:21 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
I don't know exactly why it went away. I mentioned it to my coach and he said things to the effect that "there is a lot of information about the program out there" and "reformulations" and "I guess the coachs will have to be more involved". I know a program I did in the past wouldn't allow proprietary info like that to be posted online. It was only available for people who actually brought the products. So, no clue why and not sure if it will be coming back.

I think if you read the faq and phases posts you will find some of the information there. I am sure people can email you /pm you the data or copies of the boxes.

I have been keeping track of some of the information. If you send me a PM on here. I will get you what I can.
When I checked the nutrional info on line with the boxes I had, they were never the same. I dont know if its because I am from Canada or what. Maybe we could start our own spreadsheet, when someone has a box label they could scan it or add figures to a spread sheet. Also we have a few new products, might be nice to get an updated version. It might help us later on maintenance we want to buy a few alternative products.

Last edited by locks; 05-18-2011 at 09:22 AM.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:01 AM   #6  
IP 10/28/10

S/C/G: 294.6/181.8/144 (8/3/11)

Height: 5' 7"

You can still get them from the Ideal To Go website. Scroll down to the picture of the packet and just click on the picture and it will open up in a separate window. I just tried it this morning and it worked.

http://www.idealtogo.com/idealproducts.taf
smh321pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Here is what I have on a box of chocolate drink in Canada:

Calories 120
fat 1g
cholesterol 10 mg
sodium 200 mg
potassium 450 mg
carbohydrate 9 gr
fibre 2gr
sugars 4gr
protein 18gr

Here is what on the ideal to go site:

Calories 120
fat 1g
cholesterol 10 mg
sodium 230 mg
potassium 450 mg
carbohydrate 7 gr
fibre 3gr
sugars 0gr
protein 18gr

Maybe the sites info is older, or my box is older who knows My box says best before ja 2013

Last edited by locks; 05-18-2011 at 11:33 AM.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:37 AM   #8  

This sheet has most of the IP products, just the newest packets are missing.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nutritional Fact Sheet.pdf (16.5 KB, 74 views)
blkbmr06 is offline   Reply With Quote