3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Progress Photos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/205290-progress-photos.html)

AugustBride 07-07-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by showgirlaz (Post 3373628)

Thanks! I really made the most change in those months. I don't think I have changed much in the past 3 months. I also haven't lost much weight since then. I am trying very hard right now to get a new "burst" or change but, if things go as they have, I am about 8 pounds a month now. That seems to make it tedious and less noticeable.

ALSO, all the initial change was face and upper body, now, I am losing in the hips, butt, and legs.

Good to know.....considering I am wearing a wedding dress in 7 weeks...I was really hoping to shed weight of my upper body....the hips and legs etc...can wait till I have more time...however I have started a walking routine which I am hoping will help tone the lower half too.

You are quite an inspiration.

mamaerinb 07-07-2010 08:29 PM

amazing csdclark!!

motiv8edmama 07-07-2010 09:30 PM

Susie...isn't it awesome to look and see that just two weeks made a difference! Woo Hoo!!

CDSCLARK...WOWSERS!!! You look fantastic!

candy love 07-07-2010 09:52 PM

Everyone looks so amazing! I wish I could show my after photos but I'm still at by before stage :'( I shall post some when I get past 200lbs :D

motiv8edmama 07-08-2010 12:16 AM

Candy, you will be surprised how much your body will change along the way. I have not lost 40 lbs when I compared my before and now pics and was blown away. Don't wait until you get below 200 to take a pic and compare. It is so motivating to see those changes in your body with your own eyes. Simply looking in the mirror doesn't cut it. I had to see myself side by side, then and now and was amazed. I know you'll do great!

sgorny 07-08-2010 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6710 (Post 3372255)
Thank you for encouragment Kelsey. I saw your photos, they are amazing!, and I also noticed you and I are the same height, started at almost the weight, and are near the same age. I thought, "she is so beautiful, I can do this!".
Thanks for the photo bucket info. I will have to register there.

Sheila, thank you for the link. I had already created my before and after pic, I just didn't see the paperclip, so here we go:

Great 1 month weight loss, Carla! Your stomach is definitely smaller!!!

That's one of the things I love about this diet, something that a friend of mine told me before I started, when I worried that I wouldn't be able to do it.

"Each day, you wake up to a new body."

That was what helped keep her on course, and while I was skeptical, it's true!

Kelsey 07-09-2010 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csdclark (Post 3374181)
I love seeing everyone's pictures so I thought I would share mine with everyone as well.

Great job!!! You should feel very proud of how well you've done. You were beautiful before, so I'm sure you're feeling even more beautiful now that you're shrinking. I know your mom must be very proud of you as well.

TaylorMayde 07-11-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady5andy (Post 3381358)
Hello ! I was browsing throught some pictures after an event I was participating, and I was in shock ! I don't really have a picture of my face for now, but I'll post some when I'll have them later !

You look awesome!!

Kelsey 07-11-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Hello ! I was browsing throught some pictures after an event I was participating, and I was in shock ! I don't really have a picture of my face for now, but I'll post some when I'll have them later !

You're beautiful! WOW, you look so skinny!!! I'm very proud of you. You're doing so well. :hug:

Novak 07-11-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

You look FABULOUS! (If you were in shock seeing these, wait until you see yourself at 130!)

I'm svelting! 07-11-2010 04:51 PM

Tu es très belle! Bons photos -- les changements dû à tes efforts sont evidents.:)

Linden 07-11-2010 06:07 PM

wow!

Stacey41 07-11-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

You look amazing!! :carrot:

tripmommy 07-11-2010 08:15 PM

Wow! Just looked at all the progress photos....so motivating!! Great job! You all look GREAT!!!

mamaerinb 07-11-2010 09:38 PM

Sandy!WOW!!

you were and still are GORGEOUS! you have done so well, i am incredibly proud of you and your success:hug: