3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Progress Photos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/205290-progress-photos.html)

AugustBride 06-30-2010 10:20 AM

WOWOWOWOW!!!! Ladies...these pics are incredible....I find that I can only really tell the difference when I look at pics of myself....you should all be so proud of your accomplishments!!!!

showgirlaz 06-30-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xanthia (Post 3364439)
I think the problem with the Syntrax is the sucralose. I know my coach does not let me have ANY sweetener besides Stevia.

You probably know this but all of the IP foods/packets are sweetened with sucralose and acesulfame k. The restricted foods like bars, crepes, etc are sweetened with brown rice syrup and agave syrup.

Just a side not for anyone interested.... If you use splenda/truvia/purvia, which my coach allows, you get something else with it. Splenda is made with dextrose, maltodextrin, AND sucralose. If you use truvia/purviathen you are getting xylitol mixed in with the rebianna (stevia).

Xanthia, Given that dextrose/maltodextrin are not ideally something we add, I can see why some coachs are limiting the use of splenda or limiting added sweeteners to stevia only. Unfortunately, I think this is probably another one of those coach by coach things.

I wonder if your coach just doesn't want any added sucralose? HMMM??

showgirlaz 06-30-2010 12:03 PM

WOW! The change you can see if everyone is so amazing!

I love all the pictures!

xanthia 06-30-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by showgirlaz (Post 3364700)
You probably know this but all of the IP foods/packets are sweetened with sucralose and acesulfame k. The restricted foods like bars, crepes, etc are sweetened with brown rice syrup and agave syrup.

Just a side not for anyone interested.... If you use splenda/truvia/purvia, which my coach allows, you get something else with it. Splenda is made with dextrose, maltodextrin, AND sucralose. If you use truvia/purviathen you are getting xylitol mixed in with the rebianna (stevia).

Xanthia, Given that dextrose/maltodextrin are not ideally something we add, I can see why some coachs are limiting the use of splenda or limiting added sweeteners to stevia only. Unfortunately, I think this is probably another one of those coach by coach things.

I wonder if your coach just doesn't want any added sucralose? HMMM??

Wow, duh. Yeah, I forgot about the packet ingredients. Maybe she is just trying to limit the random sweets from invading my diet again, I don't know. It is so true it is a bit different coach to coach. I'm so glad I have this forum to keep up on what's what. I swear some days I know more than her about the diet thanks to the people here.

showgirlaz 06-30-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xanthia (Post 3365254)
I swear some days I know more than her about the diet thanks to the people here.

LOL ... my family and friends have been saying that to me for months. They keep wondering why I go to a coach! I guess I like have a person to weigh in with and a bit of added accountability!

mamaerinb 06-30-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xanthia (Post 3364439)
I think the problem with the Syntrax is the sucralose. I know my coach does not let me have ANY sweetener besides Stevia.

all of the IP sweet foods include sucralose :)

WOW, duh. just read carla's response, she's always on the ball aren't you carla?:hug:

motiv8edmama 07-01-2010 01:51 AM

Sgorny, what a neat sounding name by the way, your diffenences through the pics are AMAZING!! You have come so far and I hope you are proud of yourself, I am so happy for you!! I can only imagine that you must have a spring in your step after all you have accomplished.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie (Post 3361844)

Motiv8ed... You are so sweet, if perhaps a bit generous on the compliment...but I'll take it!! :D Never heard anything like that before, so I will just try out the new me by saying Thank You, instead of shrugging it off. Roz, you a fantabulous, beautiful woman, and I am so happy I found you on this path we are walking to healthy, awesome us!

I am calling it like I see it, you are beautiful!! We are awesome, aren't we...LOL!! I am so happy to have found you as well. I keep talking to my DH about all the great people I have met through this plan and he said maybe one day I could meet some of you. Canada is a long way to drive!! And Arizona and Georgia, and, and...:D, but especially Canada!! :hug:

jamiblenner 07-01-2010 09:22 PM

All you guys look like hot mamas! Congrats to all of you, your all an inspiration to me, keep it up!

sgorny 07-04-2010 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelsey (Post 3369222)
I had to share with you that my daughter (who just went back on IP yesterday) came here to look at the pictures, and when she saw yours she said, "Wow, she's beautiful" :)

Tell your daughter she made my day! With someone as motivated and successful as you guiding her, she will reach her goals before she knows it!

SweetSheila 07-04-2010 03:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 35821

Hope I did this right. I was not going to put this on but decided what the heck :) The before picture was taken shortly before I started IP. I will start my third month of IP on Thursday July 8th. Still have a long ways to go but I am excited :D:D

SweetSheila 07-04-2010 03:09 PM

Hmmmmm.....I don't know what I did wrong. Hope everyone can just click it and a bigger image comes up. Not sure :( Sorry

doxigirl 07-04-2010 03:46 PM

SweetSheila: These pictures are awesome! Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work.

Kelsey 07-04-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetSheila (Post 3370586)
Attachment 35821

Hope I did this right. I was not going to put this on but decided what the heck :) The before picture was taken shortly before I started IP. I will start my third month of IP on Thursday July 8th. Still have a long ways to go but I am excited :D:D

You look beautiful! Keep up the good work. I like the way the picture is little, but when you click on it it's get bigger. Nice job!

showgirlaz 07-04-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetSheila (Post 3370586)
Attachment 35821

Sheila you look GREAT! So much change is happening in your face and upper body. Do you see it? The reason I ask, I couldn't see it for me. I actually couldn't even see it in pictures for a long time. Now, I see it in pix but not in a mirror. I have been told that should catch up at some point. I hope it does! I would like to see myself as others see me. :)

shrinkingsusie 07-04-2010 08:42 PM

You guys all look awesome! It makes me excited! :)