3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Progress Photos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/205290-progress-photos.html)

stacerp 08-12-2010 12:48 PM

That is AWESOME, salesgod! The transformation is amazing.

So, just what is it that you sale? Inquiring minds want to know (that, and my hubby is a salesman too, so I am curious)

showgirlaz 08-12-2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salesgod (Post 3432981)
They're not much to look at, but the first is before I started IP, the second was this morning.

WOW! You have changed so much! You really look great. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockey Mom23 (Post 3430372)
Here's my effort at "before" and "after" pictures. The first one was taken on my anniversary (June, 2009). The second one is today. I'm trying to attach a picture of my husband and I with our son that was taken after 1 week on IP. I'm not having any luck..... But at any rate, you can see the difference a few months of IP can make!

You look great; so tiny! I am so glad we have the new pictures. Your facial shape is entirely different!

Quote:

Originally Posted by deinekatze (Post 3431690)
ok so again, today on my TOM but still did it...here you go (and my apologies that I did not realize my top was a tad bit crooked today LOL)

You look wonderful! There really is quite a bit of obvious change between those two. ESPECIALLY for just 2 week! GOOD JOB! :hug:

showgirlaz 08-12-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natchamp (Post 3431984)
Those are great photos! Congratulations on your progress.

I noticed that we are the same height and your goal weight is 140. You must be very small boned. I'm large boned with 6.5" wrists with a goal weight of 170 with perhaps a solid attempt to get down to 160. I was 160 in high school 14 years ago and I was in tip top shape. What I wouldn't give to be small boned! :dizzy:

Yeah! Another large boned person! Back when we were all measuring wrists and elbow (:dizzy:) I felt like I was the only one who posted I wasn't a "medium".

My wrist is 6.75" and I am only 5'5" tall. I always wanted to be smaller. I feel "huge" even when I am thin.

salesgod 08-12-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stacerp (Post 3433681)
That is AWESOME, salesgod! The transformation is amazing.

So, just what is it that you sale? Inquiring minds want to know (that, and my hubby is a salesman too, so I am curious)

I'm an advertising guy.

lookin for loss 08-12-2010 03:46 PM

[QUOTE
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_RKyKVJuSzYQ/TG...Wo/s912/DL.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Elizabeth
You must have heard this before but you look like Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years! I loved that show!! You look great in your B/A pics!
:D

SalesGod - Wow! You must be psyched!

deinekatze 08-12-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookin for loss (Post 3433945)

Elizabeth
You must have heard this before but you look like Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years! I loved that show!! You look great in your B/A pics!
:D

only like a gazillion times LOL... yes and I actually know someone who is good friends with her and even SHE would tell me how much we look alike every time she saw me. I told her next time she should just get us together and that way we can see for ourselves and take pics HAHAHAHA

There was a time I also got Phoebe Cates...when I had a short bob haircut... had a guy follow me around at a Journey concert because he was convinced I was her LOL...even my ID did not deter him...guess having backstage access didn't help either HAHAHAHAHA

Linden 08-12-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babsnwv (Post 3433989)
I've not been on here or on this program as long as some, but here's a few pics - the first was taken this past February before I started portion control/walking/etc, which helped me lose 10 lbs. The second is from July 22nd - after 7 days on IP.

Good job!

mollyt1169 08-12-2010 04:34 PM

Looking at all the before/afters really keeps me motivated! I can't wait to post mine.

babsnwv 08-13-2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linden (Post 3434000)
Good job!

Thanks! I need to get a more recent picture taken - I can see a bigger difference in my clothes, particularly now that TOM has left the building! :D

Barbara

natchamp 08-13-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by showgirlaz (Post 3433695)
Yeah! Another large boned person! Back when we were all measuring wrists and elbow (:dizzy:) I felt like I was the only one who posted I wasn't a "medium".

My wrist is 6.75" and I am only 5'5" tall. I always wanted to be smaller. I feel "huge" even when I am thin.

Wow! I know hear ya! Back in the good ol' thin days people were always shocked by how much I wieghed. I began thinking I was overweight when I was actually spot on. Darn bones! Once again it's a good reminder to pay attention to how you feel and how clothes fit rather than a number on the scale. Also not to compare oneself to another person.

Rock on bigged boned women of the world! tehehe :D

deinekatze 08-14-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frita (Post 3436277)
Finally had some time to put some before & after pics together. The before is actually from October, my mom was suppose to send me pics from April - she was alittle confused.. haha But you can definately see the difference.

It's funny, I've been working some hours @ night at my brother-in-law's business and I haven't worked here in almost 3 months and people that I would see all the time, say "oh wow a new face here" and I just laugh, I'm like HUH??? I'm far from new here - and they go "oh we have never seen you before" :lol: I just say "oh well maybe I wasn't working when you normally come in"

JAJAJA Excellent work! Love when people don't recognize you due to such a great accomplishment!:carrot:

doxigirl 08-14-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Finally had some time to put some before & after pics together. The before is actually from October, my mom was suppose to send me pics from April - she was alittle confused.. haha But you can definately see the difference.

It's funny, I've been working some hours @ night at my brother-in-law's business and I haven't worked here in almost 3 months and people that I would see all the time, say "oh wow a new face here" and I just laugh, I'm like HUH??? I'm far from new here - and they go "oh we have never seen you before" :lol: I just say "oh well maybe I wasn't working when you normally come in"

Awesome job!:cp::cp::cp:

ddpmkrupa 08-14-2010 01:28 PM

What an inspiring thread!!!! You all are looking awesome!!!

amylew 08-14-2010 01:55 PM

Babs and Frita, you both look great!!!!

JessicaCourez 08-14-2010 02:30 PM

Quote:

Great job!! you look terrific.