Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #196  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Band Mom View Post
You are losing so fast...what is your trick? I am just starting on week 6 and I am only down 15.5 pounds!

Good luck today at weigh in!
I really don't think I am doing anything special. I follow the program to a T and no cheats at all. I'm paying too much to cheat

I also have continued to work out through this process. I go to 1/2 dance and an hour long Ball toning class on Mon. On Wed its 1/2 dance and 1 hr of Pilates and on Saturday its 1 hr Mixer (whatever she chooses) My coach said as long as my heart rate isn't high for a long period of time that its fine. So I have been doing lots of toning. I also think I have a really good muscle base because I have been taking these classes for 1 1/2 years. Muscle burns fat.

That's really all I can attribute it to.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:16 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 276/255/150 started ip 031510

Height: 5'5

hi everyone!
so nice to see everyone else on here doing ip ive been on it since 03/15/2010 so coming to my month. to date i have lost 18lbs! the first week id say was the hardest but honestly now that i ahve been on it for sometime im finding my self not wanting to eat all my dinner bc im full the stomachs definetly shrunk haha. im so happy for all of u and look forward to seeing all ur guys success if u have any questions dont hesitate to send me a message and more than willing to help. anyone out there eat lots of mcdonalds before? i sure know i did i found an amazing recipe from my coach big mac in a bowl im sure u guys have heard of it! soo amazing! good job everyone when u all started loosing weight were did u see it come off u the most?
Old 04-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #198  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrosson View Post
hi everyone!
so nice to see everyone else on here doing ip ive been on it since 03/15/2010 so coming to my month. to date i have lost 18lbs! the first week id say was the hardest but honestly now that i ahve been on it for sometime im finding my self not wanting to eat all my dinner bc im full the stomachs definetly shrunk haha. im so happy for all of u and look forward to seeing all ur guys success if u have any questions dont hesitate to send me a message and more than willing to help. anyone out there eat lots of mcdonalds before? i sure know i did i found an amazing recipe from my coach big mac in a bowl im sure u guys have heard of it! soo amazing! good job everyone when u all started loosing weight were did u see it come off u the most?
Um I have never heard of a big mac in a bowl and would love to know all about it, please feel free to share the recipe!!

Welcome to the boards
Old 04-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #199  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambergrl View Post
Ok, my counselor has not mentioned using these at all - is everyone else using? Do you think it helps you or just gives you one more thing to worry about/monitor on this diet?

They don't want you basing your whole diet on the result of the stick, that's why they don't talk about them much. It is really easy to keep track of too. I have mine sitting right by the toilet and once a day I check my levels. I have been High, Moderate, and small trace, but hey I'm still in Ketosis. I use my hunger feelings more as my guide. If I'm not hungry throughout the day, I know my body is working properly, If I'm ravenous then Uh-oh what did I do???
Old 04-07-2010, 04:23 PM   #200  
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

Scrosson.....welcome to the board. And please do post your big mac in a bowl recipe.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:38 PM   #201  

S/C/G: 276/255/150 started ip 031510

Height: 5'5

big mac in a bowl! yess its amazzing! soo what u do is u cook up ur extra lean beef well use whatever seasoning cut up pickles and onion place in bowl with lettuce mix with ur hamburger and add some thousand island dressing its a big mac in a bowl without the cheese or bread it actually tastes a whole lot better than a realy big mac and doesnt leave u feeling gross after! i loveee it! thanks for all the welcomes so happy to have all this support and look forward to checking it daily ( probably more than once hehe )
Old 04-07-2010, 06:37 PM   #202  
RJC

S/C/G: 250/235/225

Height: 6'0

Well its been about a week since I've been on. I was up 1 pound last week but it was expected as I had the "weekend of cheat".

Struggled with trying to get back on the diet and decided after 9 weeks (18 pounds) that I needed a little break. So I'm kind of off this week.

Will be out of town all week (well I'm out every week for work but won't come home this weekend at all) so will not get to weigh in Friday. That's probably a good thing

We'll see if I can get back on track here.

RJ
Old 04-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #203  

S/C/G: 252/215/165

Quote:
big mac in a bowl! yess its amazzing! soo what u do is u cook up ur extra lean beef well use whatever seasoning cut up pickles and onion place in bowl with lettuce mix with ur hamburger and add some thousand island dressing its a big mac in a bowl without the cheese or bread it actually tastes a whole lot better than a realy big mac and doesnt leave u feeling gross after! i loveee it! thanks for all the welcomes so happy to have all this support and look forward to checking it daily ( probably more than once hehe )
OMG!!! I have a feeling I will be eating this often. Sounds so good...Thank you.
I do a simular thing with extra lean ground turkey....I cook it up with garlic, pepper, (optional jalopenos~but just a little) and chili seasoning, I add about 1/2 cup of water (I cook enough turney for 2-3 sevings) then let it simmer for a bit. I throw this on top of lettuce, cucumber, tomato and sometimes green peppers. Kinda like a taco salad. I'm wierd...I love hot meat on cold lettuce. Nice to have an option now.

Oh, and I was reading posts regarding carbs...for those of you have the wildberry yogurt drink often....14gms of carbs. I just about died when I saw this. I will be asking my coach why this is non restricted when it has more carbs then some of the restricted. I use it sparingly now.

Jordanna, saw your dress pics and your looking amazing!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:18 PM   #204  

Quote:
Is it Walden Farm Thousand Island dressing? What is the carb count on thousand island?
Old 04-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #205  
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

The box and my list says the Wildberry yogurt has 5 carbs.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:11 PM   #206  
NewYearNewMe

S/C/G: 200/180/155

Height: 5"5

hey everyone! once again i have a ton of catching up to do! from what i see many people are doing great.. congratulations i've had a crazy start to my week and i hope it gets better. i stopped having restricted items all last week to jump start my loss again, i lost 2.6 lbs and was happy with that. i'm really stressed so maybe that has something to do with it?? my car is having transission problems and my college budget doesn't exactly have room to fix that oh well just keep moving forward!

on a different note, has anyone noticed they're super hungry ever. the last two days i've constantly been thinking, dreaming, and wanting food in the worst way. not necessarily a certain kind (like carbs or anything) but i just want to constantly be eatting. i haven't broke the diet or anything, i'm just trying to keep busy and go to bed early to avoid eatting at any cost (other than what's on plan). any advice would be greatly appreciated.

i'm a little nervous, i have to go to texas for work this weekend. a bunch of people going are on ip too so there shouldn't be an issue, i just hate being away from home and having to go out to eat.

have a good rest of the week everyone and stay strong!!!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #207  

S/C/G: 252/215/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSun View Post
The box and my list says the Wildberry yogurt has 5 carbs.
Hmmmm...I went and double checked. I have two boxes here and both say 14grams of Carbs. 5% daily value. Just check IP website and it too says 14grams of carbs.

Last edited by harlee girl; 04-07-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #208  
NewYearNewMe

S/C/G: 200/180/155

Height: 5"5

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlee girl View Post
Hmmmm...I went and double checked. I have two boxes here and both say 14grams of Carbs. 5% daily value. Anybody else's boxes say 14g carbs??? I'm thinking I'm going loonie here
the website says wildberry yogurt has 2 carbs... too weird!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:30 PM   #209  

S/C/G: 202/166/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlee girl View Post
OMG!!! I have a feeling I will be eating this often. Sounds so good...Thank you.
I do a simular thing with extra lean ground turkey....I cook it up with garlic, pepper, (optional jalopenos~but just a little) and chili seasoning, I add about 1/2 cup of water (I cook enough turney for 2-3 sevings) then let it simmer for a bit. I throw this on top of lettuce, cucumber, tomato and sometimes green peppers. Kinda like a taco salad. I'm wierd...I love hot meat on cold lettuce. Nice to have an option now.
I do the same thing... turkey even. Yum!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #210  

S/C/G: 202/166/150

Quote:
Thanks for the recipe, Scrosson! I had it tonight and it was very yummy. Used the WF 1000 Island. I'm still tasting the raw onions though... (but it did make it totally taste like a Big Mac!)
Closed Thread