Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 12:28 PM   #1  

Default IP Chat - Week of March 22nd - 28th

Hey Everyone,

Here is the link to last week's Chat:

IP Chat - Week of March 15th - 21st
Old 03-22-2010, 12:35 PM   #2  

As a reward to myself for losing 40 lbs I went out and bought myself a sweet new bike I can't wait to ride it, but first I need a basket and a bell and maybe some streamers.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:49 PM   #3  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

That's awesome Jordanna! Congrats on the weight loss. I can't wait to be at 40 lbs. That will almost be maintenance.

I had a few NSV's this week. I wore a suit to church on Sunday that was just a dream for the last year and it looked great. I also put on a pair of jeans right out of the dryer and they were comfortable and even a little loose. No more muffin top for me

Yesterday was a challenge where eating was involved because I had both a luncheon and dinner to attend. I am proud to say that I didn't cheat the program at all and feel really good about that

I have to weigh in 1 day early this week because I'm going out of town. (that will be a challenge in itself) I am hoping for a good number. I did something I said I wouldn't do and weighed at home yesterday and was down another 5 I will post tomorrow!!
Old 03-22-2010, 12:49 PM   #4  
dad

S/C/G: 244/178/174

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning, everyone.

Not too much to report. I was out of town Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

End of week 8 was Sunday, but I didn't get to weigh yesterday. So I added half a pound to this morning's weight and am using that as yesterday's weight.

So I'm at 196 after 8 weeks (195.5 this morning) for a total of 48 pounds lost.

The weight is coming off slower now (to be expected) but I'm still pleased with 3 pounds this week. Good luck everyone and congrats on the progress I know you're all making.

Jordana, nice reward. My reward to myself last week was a pedometer. I logged over 25 miles this weekend while I was out of town.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:53 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 214/205/130 * 200/193/125

Hello ladies! We are a team of IP dieters here. Faith and Beth
Tomorrow will be 2 weeks on IP and we have really gotten a lot of info and advice from this message board so thanks to all!

Week one:
F - 8.8 lbs
B - 7.6 lbs

Also, please do tell us about the WF PB&J - very interested in that! Also, what are miracle noodles?

Thanks all and keep up the great work!
Old 03-22-2010, 01:09 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 202/166/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
As a reward to myself for losing 40 lbs I went out and bought myself a sweet new bike I can't wait to ride it, but first I need a basket and a bell and maybe some streamers.

COOL! That is such a cute bike ~ and will even better with a basket, bell and streamers Don't forget the cards on your spokes!
Old 03-22-2010, 03:03 PM   #7  
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

Default New bike

Jordanna......I also wanted to say don't forget the noise makers on the spokes. Cool bike

Welcome Faith and Beth. I have a partner, too and it is so much fun to share this with someone. This board is wonderful. You will love it. Lots of ideas, recipes and great stories. Glad you found us.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #8  
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

Just wanted to share. My pants are quite a bit looser, but I am still in the same ones(probably because they were so tight when I started) But, where I am really noticing the difference is in my shirts and tops. I am wearing tops that I haven't had on in 2 years. Not really anything to do with the bust line, but the overall circumferance. And maybe since my pants aren't so tight that roll around my middle isn't so prounounced and it doesn't stick out so far. I'm sure some of you can relate to that. Don't know for sure, but I'll take it!!
I have to weigh a day early this week, too. It's hard to stick to the same day all the time.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:21 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 212/192/140

Good afternoon,
I just joined this site and started IP plan 3 weeks ago, I am down 13lb's so far, and haven't cheated! So any advise for the phase 1 people would be fabulous!!
Thanks much!
Julie
Old 03-22-2010, 05:04 PM   #10  

Carla- Great NSV this week. You have done so well.

Jordanna- My congrats to you on your HUGE losses and that sweet bike!

Livybuggs- Welcome to this site. It's nice to hear from you.

WyoSun- I am noticing the reduced stomach rolls too and some of my pants are getting really long as I lose. I think I am going to have to start doing some altering of my clothes.

I love the WF spicy BBQ sauce, the syrup, and salad dressings. I did find some of the Arizona brand green tea sweetened with splenda in the little tubs that you add water to. That is a treat for me that is on the plan. I still miss my soda, but after hearing some of your experiences with that, I have stayed away from it.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 160/158/138

Height: 5'7"

Jordanna - What a flashy and happy bicycle! I love it! I have a little bell on mine that turns. Ding ding! Good for warning pedestrians and also for letting the world know you are happy! I don't have a basket though, hmm, maybe I'm ready for an upgrade! What an awesome reward!

carlashera - can't wait to hear your official results for the week! Keep up the good work - 5 pounds is phenominal!

dad - Woot! 3 pounds is a good loss, especially now that you are getting ever closer to your goal! You've lost 48 pounds which is incredible!! Has anyone at work noticed you are now tucking your shirts in?

Livybugg Ladies - Faith and Beth how the heck did you lose so much your first week? Wowie! Great job!
Old 03-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #12  
Started IP 2-18-10

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post

Congrats Jordanna and go for it you deserve it!
Old 03-22-2010, 05:37 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livybugg Ladies View Post
Hello ladies! We are a team of IP dieters here. Faith and Beth
Tomorrow will be 2 weeks on IP and we have really gotten a lot of info and advice from this message board so thanks to all!

Week one:
F - 8.8 lbs
B - 7.6 lbs

Also, please do tell us about the WF PB&J - very interested in that! Also, what are miracle noodles?

Thanks all and keep up the great work!
Hi, Faith and Beth, Welcome! I have tried the WF PB&J by making a sandwich out of two small crepes. It wasn't bad, but I prefer my crepes with the WF pancake syrup. This morning I was out of syrup so I spread the strawberry fruit spread on top of the crepes, and that was good too.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:46 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelgal View Post
Good afternoon,
I just joined this site and started IP plan 3 weeks ago, I am down 13lb's so far, and haven't cheated! So any advise for the phase 1 people would be fabulous!!
Thanks much!
Julie
Hi, Julie, Thirteen pounds is exactly what I lost in 3 weeks on this diet. Sounds like you're right on target. I have been on it for 10 weeks now and have lost 32 pounds. I've gone from size 16 to size 10 and am very happy with how things have gone. I am slowing down a bit, but I'm OK with it. For advice, just stick with the program and make sure you stock up on your vegetables. Take your supplements and sea salt every day, and drink at least 64 oz. of water every day. You'll do great!
Old 03-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #15  

Hello everyone! I am on week two of the IP diet, and I am struggling =(
I am either hungry, or I eat extra protein and don't lose weight. It is day 9 and I have only lost 3 pounds! I feel like I have given up so much - and 3 pounds?!

I have to say thanks to everyone though, because reading everyone's stories is very encouraging and makes me want to keep going!
Closed Thread