Goal! Have you reached your goal? Share your success story and celebrate your victory!

Old 09-24-2008, 09:27 AM   #31  

the reason l used the handle of bigmommajo is not size it is the fact l have five grown married children Jo
bigmommajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:59 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 221/168/150

Height: 5'6"

What a great story!

Quote:
I buy fitted clothing (no elastic waists!) and pay attention to how they fit.
I totally am going to try this too, because I blame leggings for my weight gain!!! Seriously, once I moved into elastic waisted pants and stopped weighing, I completely lost any idea of my weight.

So thanks for the inspiration!
Lawrencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:20 AM   #33  

Default HEllo I am new

Hello all I am new just starting out I 283 and only 29 years old. When I found out my weight last night I got very Scared. I just hope I can get my weight down. And make my self happy again. Thanks in advance for the support
LaJohnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:31 PM   #34  

HI
La Johnna welcome to the journey. you will find out a lot about yourself on the way. l was 265 at one time. so l know the fear.The trick is to find out why you eat, not aways hunger and what you eat. I still have fear of returning to that size.Be determen an stick with health eatting stop thinking of it as a diet but a way of life.Lf l can help in anyway l would like to help you. Jo
bigmommajo is offline   Reply With Quote