Goal Photo Album If you've reached goal, please share your before and after photos to help inspire others, and show off your new body!

Old 08-07-2011, 03:25 PM   #166  
Mission to maintenance!

S/C/G: 227/150/145

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbrink13 View Post
This is such an inspiration! I'm hoping to take up running (consistently) too. I'm a once or twice a week person right now.
That's how I began! It's just about building off where ever you start! Good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnikki View Post
You HONESTLY look like another person! It's amazing what 100 lbs plus does to a person, right?

I have around 130 to lose... I just... I was a size 18 in HS and would like to get there as a mini goal. LOL.

No really... you are so beautiful, and have inspired me. I love seeing 100 plus losses, because it shows me that with determination I CAN do it.

(I'm a little worried about exercize. I can't do much atm without my legs/back seriously hurting. But I'm going to start slow and build up.)
That's right Nikki, you can do it! Thank you so much for your positivity and kind words, just do what you can and build, just moving is a great start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica2231 View Post
hi lauren. You are still one of my biggest inspirations! I come to look at your goal story all the time. I love reading and looking at all your pics. It reminds me that well maybe i can do this. So thank you for this. You mean more to me than you will ever know. I dont mean that in a weird stalker way. just that you are a huge pillar of moral support in my weightloss journey.
thank you!

I did have a question also. if you dont mind me asking, now that its been a year how are the strechmarks on your tummy?
Hi Jessica, your words blow me away, thank you so much! I don't take them as stalkery at all, I appreciate it and am completely flattered!!! YOU CAN DO THIS.

I don't mind you asking at all! My stretch marks are about the same as a year ago...since I fluctuate in about a 5 lb range I would say that my loose skin is about the same as last year on my stomach...sometimes it's a bit fuller than other days depending on where I'm at in my range, but I suppose that comes with maintenance and I don't let it bother me anymore! I've proudly worn a bikini to a beach this summer and really didn't think twice about it for the first time in my life! Over the past year I've gotten very comfortable with my new body and stopped thinking that it was just going to disappear over night as I did last year around this time....if that makes any sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouslyYours View Post
You really are a huge inspiration! You look amazing!

I know you said that you ate <1200 calories a day, but did you give yourself a minimum to eat for the day? Like at least 1050 or 1100?
I aimed for 1200 calories a day, but I know that sometimes I went under but not by a lot, but then other days I definitely went over...also I tend to underestimate my calorie consumption, and probably was eating more than I had originally thought but since I was losing and still had the energy to continue my day to day routine, so I didn't pay that much attention towards the end of the loss portion of my journey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myplanforabetterme View Post
Congratulations on your progress! All that hard work really reaps rewards in the end. You are an inspiration. I am in the same boat, and started a little over a month ago, a size 18 at 215 lbs. I started exercising and have lost 10 lbs and one dress size. I am NOT a runner, but I would like to start. Your walking-to running transition is something I would like to try. And, after another 10lbs, I can hit the gym and work on some strength training. My arms are definitely a target area I need to work on. I call them my "flabby upper thighs"... any suggestions?
Way to go on your progress! I definitely encourage trying the walk - to - run transition! I'm proof it works! While you can't spot reduce (unfortunately) I'm always a big fan of doing boxing motions with weights and I also like the assisted pull up machine at the gym. Oh and push ups (i like the girl ones) hurt so good on my arms!!! Best of luck on your journey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innerprincess View Post
Congratulations! You look beautiful!
Thank you!!!

-------------------

I ran my 3rd 5k yesterday morning! I SHAVED 2 MINUTES OFF MY PR & CAME IN SECOND PLACE FOR MY AGE GROUP!!! I got a pretty medal! I was shocked! Here are some pix!

It was so hot & humid, but I did it in 22:11 which is a 7:09 pace!

Posing next to a statue -

Pumping myself up -

Hating that there was no shade -

Recieving my medal -

Me & my new friend! -
LBLAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:50 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 124/124/105

WELL DONE GIRL )) this is sooo inspiring
u must be so proud of urself u definitely deserve it!
happygirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:15 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 248/240/180

Height: 5'8

oh im jealous you look fabulos darling keep it up
prettythink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:59 AM   #169  

S/C/G: 330/325/170

WOW! You look fabulous! Congrats!
StarvingPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #170  
HijabiMommaBear

S/C/G: 335/ticker/316

Height: 5' 8"

great job lauren! i deginetly come read your stuff over and over and over again! you are my inspiration and i think ive said that like ten times. but i really want you to know that you have changed my life and im sure you have changed many peoples lives!
jessica2231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #171  

S/C/G: 317/308/175

Height: 5'5

truly an inspiration you are so AMAZING
hopefull80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 225/215/125

Height: 5'3"

Thumbs up Phenomenal.

I am just starting at 215. I'm 5'4" and i want to loose from 80-100 pounds in about a year and half. The problem is i don't know where to start. Can you tell me how you started and the exercises you did? What foods did you eat? It would be amazing if you could help me!
MacAndEase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:52 PM   #173  
Thankful

S/C/G: 362.4/362.4/352.4

Height: 5'2

wow! you look really amazing. congratulations on all of the hard work and success.
thebodydiaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:16 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 124/124/105

WELL DONE! you look amazing
happygirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:57 AM   #175  

S/C/G: 215/212/130

Height: 5'7"

Oh my goodness, you look amazing! Great job!
PearlElizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:21 AM   #176  
Flab to Fab! is my goal

S/C/G: 357/356/160

Height: 64 inches

you look freaking AWESOME!!
BadBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:28 PM   #177  
HijabiMommaBear

S/C/G: 335/ticker/316

Height: 5' 8"

im on my way! and working hard!
jessica2231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:55 PM   #178  
Good, Bad, & BEAUTIFUL

S/C/G: 205/199/145

Height: 5'3"

WELL! your an amazing person with strength i think we can all admire. howd you loose so quickly?
HereGoesNothin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 270/260/150

Height: 5'6"

Really awesome job! This really inspires me to get going on my goal.
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #180  

Height: 5'5.5

Oh my goodness you did a wonderful job..Ur such an inspiration to me i have alot of weight to lose but i'm so determined this time to really lose it and reading your story has really helped me..Love all the pics you posted it's nice to see your transition...Congrats to you..
icandothis2 is offline   Reply With Quote