General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 08:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/200

Height: 5'5

Default I Got It!

My license, that is. I took the test today. 70 is required to pass, and i got an 86. yay! I even successfully parallel parked. All because of driver's ed. I would have failed miserably without it. hehe

Then, i had to go get my license, and the picture is surprisingly good. I had to go order my class ring after that, and i took my mom home, then my friend laken BY MYSELF! lol. Doesnt sound like a big deal, but it is. I bribed my dad to let me drive the car the rest of the week if i fill it up, because i still am not good enough at stickshift to drive my truck. (My mom will have to drive the stick, my dad his truck. He usually drives the car because he has a 25-30 minute drive and the car gets 32 mpg verses the truck's 18. My truck gets 22.)

i just wanted to share my awesome day. The only bad part was my brother left for Cali again. He wont get to come come until December or February, then March he goes to Iraq. I miss him a lot already.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:16 PM   #2  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Congrads on getting your license!!! That's great! Sorry to hear about your bro leaving again... that must be hard!
Old 09-06-2006, 10:13 PM   #3  

Congrats!!! The best part of getting a driver's licence is getting to try the newest models in car-showrooms. They will now let you take a test drive on any car you want! I got my DL recently and now I am so excited to try the Toyota Prius hybrid model (may be buy one soon). People who ahve it say its the smoothest car in the world and feels like a airplane.

I still ahve to practice some before I take on the super-crowded freeways here.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:04 PM   #4  
No description available.

Congrats!! The world is at your feet! Step on the gas pedal and grab life with both hands!! What an exciting time for you....
Old 09-06-2006, 11:41 PM   #5  
chela

S/C/G: 217/209/130

Height: 5'0"

hey congr i remember when i got my license I was excited as you are right now. enjoy it and take good care of it because when it gone its the sades day in your life. once again congr and remember no more rides from your parents.

Last edited by chela; 09-06-2006 at 11:48 PM.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:46 PM   #6  

Height: 5'8.5"

Congratulations!

And I said a prayer for your brother.
Closed Thread