General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 03:01 PM   #1  
Learning To Fly...

S/C/G: 307/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Default Whats Your Normal Daily Routine?

Well I usually get up around 8am, put my brother on the bus, then go back to bed and sleep until around 11am-12pm, then I get up and have "brunch" my breakfast and lunch in one...Starting yesterday Im going to try and exercise after that (didn't today b/c I had a REALLY bad migraine *cries*)

Then I usually will have a shower, and then go on the computer until my bf picks me up after work around 4:30pm and I go to his house (on tuesdays, thursdays and the weekends) days I don't go to his house I just stay on the computer, or read, or draw, whatever I feel like doing.

I try to have a snack around 3 or 4pm, supper is usually at 6pm, and I try to have a snack before 8pm, and I try not to eat after that time.

Sometimes I will go for a walk with my bf or brother after supper if the weather is nice, not today tho it is raining..

That is a typical day for me, weekends are different all the time, but during the week my routine is normally the same, with little variation...

Then I go to bed between 12am and 2am...
Old 04-20-2005, 03:22 PM   #2  

Daily routine huh? Well mine is crazy......we wake up around 7 am. i get my one daughter off to school....she begins at 8:15.....then begins clean up time making beds laundry and ya know that kinda fun stuff .....accompanied by my usual coffee in the morning......don't usually have breakfast ....i know which is very bad......then time to get my little one dressed and ready for school......i drop her off at pre-school at 11:30.....from there i try to go the gym for at least an hour sometimes longer....she gets picked up at 1:30.....when we get home i feed her something and have lunch myself.....then off to pick up my other daughter at 3:00......every day varies from there....she has dance class 3 days a week and also softball practice and a game on varied days.....weekends are usually spent doing something with my kids and also MORE housecleaning....(starting to think i have some issues there!!) and then we get home have dinner or if not we had dinner before the taxi rides begin.....so shower homework and bedtime.....after they go to sleep i usually either find a book to read or I have a couple TV shows i enjoy watching....but usually i dont' fall into bed till at least 11 .....whew.....what a week!!
Old 04-20-2005, 03:41 PM   #3  
mom5kidz

During the week I get up at 6:45 - take my girls to school at 7:30 - come home and get back into bed and sleep til whenever - usually around noon, sometimes as late as 1:30 - then I'm up and doing chores, laundry, cleaning, etc. - I usually go to bed around 2 sometimes 3am.

On the weekends it varies - DH usually lets me sleep in unless we're going somewhere -then, depending on what he has planned, we just stick around the house - every other weekend I usually go to see my parents - in that event I get up around 11 and head out.
Old 04-20-2005, 04:26 PM   #4  
i marvel at the stars

S/C/G: 248/245/165

Height: 5'7"

my daily routine. hm. it's boring. hopefully after europe and when classes start next month, it'll get better.

i wake up between 8am and 9am most mornings. i get up and take my dog out. give her foodies. i come back inside and boil 2 eggs and turn the oven on for my lowcarb cheese toast. take meds. eat.

get online for around 2 hours.

go walk, do the exercise bike, or DDR for a while until my foot hurts.

do some laundry.

eat lunch.

clean the house some.

go lay out on the deck for about an hour.

go to the dreaded walmart if need be.

wash dishes.

start to cook dinner for the beloved.

eat, wash dishes.

watch american idol if it's tues or weds. if it's another day, i'll find something on HBO or watch the discovery channel...maybe read a book.

bedtime around 10:30. read a book until i get drowsy.

i'm so boring. lol.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:14 PM   #5  
geeky pagan chick

S/C/G: 265/136/150

My routine:

Wake at 4:15, quick shower and out the door to the bus stop by 4:40. 2 busses and a ferry later I'm at work at 6:30. I eat breakfast at my desk as I get my work sorted for the day.

Breakfast #2 about 9:30

30 minute walk w/ 2 coworkers at 11:50 followed by a 15 minute lunch.

Leave work between 3 and 4 depending on how busy it is, get home by 5 or 6.

Dinner soon after. I'm the queen of 20 minute dinner recipes

On Tuesday's and Thursdays I'm gone from 7:15 til 8:45 for my aquacize class. Monday's and Wednesday's I either take a walk after dinner or ride my exercise bike.

I usually have a snack after working out, and I'm in bed by 9 on a good night, but more typically 10.

Repeat.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:47 PM   #6  

Weekdays - get up anywhere from 7-8 am - take doggie out and feed doggie, take a shower, have breakfast and watch breakfast tv......news show. Get on the subway around 8:30 OR 9:00 ( My job is flexible) Go to work , eat lunch at my desk I bring from home around 11am , leave work anytime between 3 and 5pm, go home, make dinner, eat dinner, relax with hubby, take dog for an hour walk, come home, make my lunch and prepare clothes for the next day, go online or watch tv or both....go to sleep usually between 10-11:30
Old 04-29-2005, 10:13 AM   #7  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Right now, I'm not working and pregnant...so a routine isn't something that's...well...routine.

However, my routine, prior to weightloss, was to get up and drag myself through a shower, stop and buy a bacon, egg and cheese croissant and hash rounds for breakfast, or pick up donuts for everyone, go to work, eat at my desk, go to lunch and find an all-you-can-eat buffet at times, be really tired all afternoon, drag myself home and plop down at the computer and snack, decide to have some dinner, then back to the computer or watch a movie and snack some more til bedtime.

After I changed my habits, it was get up a little early, actually COOK breakfast (generally eggs and whole wheat toast or some variation), perhaps do 15 minutes of exercise, shower, head to work, have a healthy snack around 10:30, go for a long walk and a short lunch at lunch time, have another healthy snack around 3, go to the gym after work til about 6:30, go home and fix a healthy dinner, get on the computer for a bit, and perhaps do another 15 minutes of exercise before bed. There were days I mixed that up if I had class (which is something I also added to my life when I started getting more energetic) or I'd even get a notion to head out shopping in the evenings instead of getting on the computer. Imagine that. And I used to absolutely hate shopping.
Old 05-04-2005, 08:58 AM   #8  

Default Daily Routine

Get up Between 6:30 & 6:45AM..
Stumble into the Kitchen and Make coffee for FI and I.
Stumble into the Shower
Get out of Shower, Make Breakfast & Get cup of Coffee, and Pack my Lunch.

Work from 8AM-4PM

On Tues and Thurs I go straight home
Mon - Wed- Friday I go home really quick, and then to weigh in.

After I get home I ususally pick up from that morning..our house always looks like a cyclone in the morning from running around trying to get ready, so when I come home I make sure it's all clean again.

Then I usually check my email at home..and when my fiance gets home we just make dinner, and hang out and watch our shows together, or we are over our neighbor's hanging out with them.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:31 PM   #9  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Daily routine:

Get up at 6:45, put coffee on, shower and get ready for work.
Make lunches and breakfast and out the door by 8:20
Work 9-5
5:30 start dinner in oven and do some exercise for 30 minutes (yoga, pilates)
Between 6:30 and 8 do dishes and tidy kitchen and other chores, surf the net
8:00 -10:00 read or watch some t.v while sewing or doing household paperwork, etc.

I mostly watch CSI, British crime shows, documentaries and decorating shows.

Monday is WW and Thursday is my dance class. Boy, sounds really boring when you put it in writing

What can I say, I live for weekends!
Closed Thread