General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #76  
War Eagle!

S/C/G: 194/165/140

Height: 5'2"

Personally, I think she should have put Rachel and Porche up there. Of course, Kalia does have a point. Against anyone, Rachel has a shot of winning the POV. I don't think Lawon or Porche have a chance of winning the POV against Rachel. Rachel is a much better player, and wins a lot more competitions than them. I'm also worried about Rachel leaving and then having to play a game to get back in. It's very likely that she could beat whoever that is, and end up back in the house. Ugh!
theCandEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:58 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 220 (2007) 159 (now)/159/140

Height: 5 feet, 8.5 inches tall

True....I also worry that Rachel could win her way right back in. She may be annoying, but she IS smarter than they give her credit for. My gut is telling me Jeff is a goner this week, though...I don't know why....
MindiV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 289/274/147

Height: 5'7"

At first, I was all for Kalia putting up J & J. Breaking up the couples is just smart. They will always be loyal to each other above anyone else, obviously. But then, they vets all came in with the idea that the win is theirs and anyone else who dares to play is taking away something that BELONGS to them. They are ALL playing very personally. She should've put up Lawan and Shelly or Portia, told them all that the other one is the target and bought herself another week - let someone else make the big moves.

I like Kalia, but she is playing Dani's game but it's going to come back on Kalia and now it's too late.
98DaysOfSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #79  
made my dad a promise

S/C/G: 302/Ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Yup - I agree - unless Kalia pulls off some sort of secret alliance/deal this week, she's toast in the next couple. Other than Dani - who will sell her out the second the opportunity presents - she doesn't have any friends (well, other than Lawon, who will also sell her out or at least is playing a true floater game won't go out of his way to help her). I'd love to see her flip on Dani and work with J/J. Can't wait to see how this week plays out - and who comes back in. That could be a HUGE game changer (esp if it is Cassi).
ilbnej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:53 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Does anyone else watch the Showtime late night feeds? I am up late working so have been watching it...and it is almost funny the conversations between Kalia and Dani. When she first won HOH she was throwing out all her ideas and Dani would instantly tell her why they were bad ideas and she would go "Oh, I know, I know" like she knew all along they were bad ideas. She immediately backed down if Dani did not agree with her.

Now last night was a bit different, I think because Jeff accused Kalia of playing Dani's game....now last night she was holding firm on some of her ideas and Dani was getting frustrated and upset, pretty much bully talking her into doing what she wants.

I think from their conversations last night Dani just wants her to get Rachel out...Dani does not care if she comes back with a vengeance because it is on Kalia's back, not hers, so she basically was making sure Kalia was going to not save Rachel. Kalia had the idea of convincing Rachel she had the votes to keep her safe and she was staying, then if it didn't work out she could just blame it on Lawon or another floater, like they didn't vote as they said they would. Dani was freaking out because she felt it would come back on her somehow and because she is insistent Kalia's job is to get Rachel out. Dani was all down her throat and obviously irritated that Kalia was actually standing firm on her own idea and wasn't backing down.

I think Dani is more afraid of Rachel than she will admit!

Kalia sits in HOH room and talks to the camera when no one else is there and she mentioned partnering with Rachel was tempting because no one would suspect it, but then she said she doesn't trust Rachel though. If she were smart, she would do something like that...it could get her a couple weeks ahead I bet but she is a loyal follower of Dani.
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #81  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

After listening to Rachel's whine all night and her overall bi&$%yness added with Jeff and Jordan's arrogance (that they are owed something for being there)....I just wanted to bust my TV!!!!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 289/274/147

Height: 5'7"

I don't think Dani is afraid of Rachel, I think she's tired of Rachel. So am I. Rachel is the classic mean girl - the kind you think doesn't really exist, because who is THAT big a jerk. I mean really, things like sitting almost on top of Dani and then touching her? Who does that? Your 10 year old brother, that's who. Her smartass little asides that she just can not keep to herself, and then she cries when anyone doesn't agree with her, her constant fake crying (no tears, really?), and ranting. Ugh. I would be trying to get her out, too. She's obnoxious and insufferable.
98DaysOfSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:16 AM   #83  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

So tonight on BB Jeff says something along the lines of.....

"I have my team on this side of the line, the other team is on the other side....this is war....just like Vietnam....

wow!

I will be shocked if I ever hear anything dumber the rest of my life...

shocked!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:26 AM   #84  

And so my worst nightmare may be coming true. How STUPID are they to keep Rachel in the house??? And Lowan? Really? "Just vote me out...I'll come back!"? Really? REALLY?

Possibly the dumbest thing I've seen in BB history. And I've seen every season. Wow.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #85  
ugggg.....

please anyone but Brendon walk through the door....
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:56 PM   #86  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

I am officially done with BB. Stupidest twist ever...and are they going to come up with another twist if another Vet gets voted out? I have always felt it was tilted..and now more than ever.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #87  
ugggg.....

shoot me now...Im done
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:51 PM   #88  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Unbelievable.

Of all people to come back in the house.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:47 AM   #89  

That just ruined the rest of the show for me. They've turned it into the Racheal and Brendon show this season. Ugh.
Gogirl008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:58 AM   #90  

I have no words...ok maybe I do. Why can't they just give up on the veteran thing and maybe let a newbie do some good? Why?