General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-04-2011, 12:47 AM   #61  
War Eagle!

S/C/G: 194/165/140

Height: 5'2"

I'm still hoping for Brendan to go home. I don't really like Dani, but I like her better than Brenchel. LOL
theCandEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #62  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

15 minutes into tonights show and Rachelle is making me want to vomit....

oh wait...she ALWAYS makes me want to puke!

EDIT ~ 40 minutes in and I cannot be happier than to see that doucebag Brendan gone!

Last edited by EZMONEY; 08-05-2011 at 12:39 AM.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:41 AM   #63  
War Eagle!

S/C/G: 194/165/140

Height: 5'2"

No kidding! I can't stand her stupid, whiny self. I hope she goes home soon. Of course, if she goes home this week, then she will get a chance to come back. I would like to see Cassi come back. I don't think she really got a fair chance.
theCandEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:12 AM   #64  
Lindsey Nicole

S/C/G: 285/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

I know I'm a tad bit late in this convo, but I LOVE BB (:
ElleHolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:47 AM   #65  
made my dad a promise

S/C/G: 302/Ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

I'm personally not a Cassi fan - I'd like to see Dominic come back.

I think the one thing we know for sure is that if America is voting, Brendan's not going to have the chance to come back.

It will be interesting to see how the week goes with Kalia in power - the question will be finally answered: "Is Kalia as smart as she thinks she is?" and/or "Will Danielle effectively control this week's HOH too?"

My guesses are "No" and "Yes" (though if Danielle is in control, we may not really know what Kalia would have done on her own....)
ilbnej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #66  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Oh, I so want to see Rachael put up this week.....and gone!
I want Dom to come back and the newbies to kick butt. Evil Dick
did not have much nice to say about Dani's game play...I want him
to have to eat his words when she gets rid of all the Vets.
(of course...this is probably in no way what will happen)
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:29 AM   #67  
Lindsey Nicole

S/C/G: 285/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

ALL I gotta say is if Brendan makes it BACK in the house...

the show is RIGGED! I'm convinced...
ElleHolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #68  

Think about it- the show is all about ratings!!!!
So who would cause the most drama?
Cassi - tried but eventually just gave up and died. She did not want to campaign against Shelly, so she ended up leaving. She also didn't shower for an entire week! (Live feeds)
Dom - he had a lot to say when he was evicted but not much while in the house. Plus him and Dani annoy me so I wouldn't want him back
Keith - he was a loose canon
Brendon - Yikes. Too much power to the vets perhaps.

Now as for this weeks HOH Dani is still in power people. She controls who goes up this week. I think Rachel will go up but for some reason I think Jeff would be her other choice. Shelly is so playing the game and nobody has figured her out, she is so good at talking to people, she should be a motivational speaker. Adam threw the comp. cause he would be torn, I think he is so mellow and always in a good mood.
This week will be interesting hopefully not boring.
usam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:25 AM   #69  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleHolla View Post
ALL I gotta say is if Brendan makes it BACK in the house...

the show is RIGGED! I'm convinced...

WHAT!!???.......Reality TV rigged ?...oh my
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

I was initially cheering for Rachel because I saw her as a strong woman who could potentially take it all...but I am SOOO sick of her now. She is just very immature and the temper tantrums and pouting have ruined her game. The relationship with Brendan is so dysfunctional I don't like to watch them when they are on the Showtime late night show.

I do not like Dani, she is dirty and will burn everyone who aligns with her. I don't want to see Jordan and her man win because they are just coasting along playing the "I'm so cute and nice, you can't hurt the sweethearts" and it annoys me that Jordan just sleeps and lays around while her man works out all the deals...she needs to get in the game and not just float on his back. It annoys me when women do that, as if they can't think for themselves. She is sweet, but she is not playing the game. It seems like she just wanted to spend the summer with her man, she really isn't in the game, so she doesn't deserve to win again.

I'm not sure who I am rooting for now. I hate Kalia, she sucked up to every HOH until she leeched onto Dani, she seems unable to think for herself.

I'm, thinking Shelly or maybe Porche could come out on top. They are playing subtle games, but I think they are throwing comps to stay out of power, which is smart for them right now. I bet they both come out much stronger than anyone thinks they are once the numbers go down some and they have to save themselves. I bet more on Shelly thought, since Porche aligned herself with Rachel, not a great move but she stayed loyal to the end so others may see that she can be a trusted ally.
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:37 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 220 (2007) 159 (now)/159/140

Height: 5 feet, 8.5 inches tall

I think Porsche's worst move is aligning herself with Rachel. My guesses for this week? Either Rachel and Porsche, or Rachel and Jeff. I think Jeff is a big target, for sure, and if he's on the block he'll be gone. The vets have lost their power, and that's a good thing because I want a newbie to win.

As for who I'd love to see come back, I think Cassi. I liked her a lot, and Dani has enough power without putting Dom back in the house.
MindiV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #72  

I think I'd like to see Cassie come back too. Mostly because it might just put Rachel over the edge. Good drama there! And I'm bored with the vets having the power in the game. I'd like to see the newbies shake things up. It seems unfair that they had to have a season competing against popular vets.

Dom would be good too though. I think he'd get things moving, although he'd probably re-align with Dani. Blah...
Gogirl008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:03 AM   #73  

I think Dani was 100 percent right...Rachel's game will be entirely personal and geared toward getting her out now. She'd be better off secretly aligning herself with Dani, and using Porsche as a go-between or something. But she's not mature enough to come to any conclusion over the single-minded notion of "Dani must go now - She came between me and my man!"

Last edited by MindiV; 08-06-2011 at 08:03 AM.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:36 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

I don't think anyone should align with Dani because she is not trustworthy or loyal. Rachel wouldn't be better off with her as a partner. I think Dani has a huge target on her back. There was a lot of whispering last week about back dooring her and it wasn't just the vets talking, it was everyone. She will be out very soon. I agree with Dick, she just hasn't played smart. She seems so set on making big moves in the moment that she isn't thinking long term.

I also don't want a vet to win though!
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:28 AM   #75  

I think Kalia made a huge mistake! She is playing Dani's game and doing what Dani wants, whether she wants to admit it or not. With the twist this week, and with the fact that Kalia was nobody's target to start with, she should have just played it safe and stuck Lowan and Rachel up there or something. Jeff had a point...if he goes out, that will leave Rachel to come after her. If Rachel goes out, he comes after her. If one of them goes out and wins the chance to come back, they'll BOTH be after her. Throw in Jordan after her now, regardless, and it's a lose-lose situation for Kalia all around.