General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-06-2010, 02:42 PM   #16  
Fit

S/C/G: 273/267.5/150

Height: 5'7

Thank you so much! I actually did start a blog- it's biggirlscanrun.blogspot.com I thought it would be nice to capture the process Y'all are great- appreciate everything
mwhitefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:00 PM   #17  
Caroline

S/C/G: 173/ticker/123

Height: 5' 5"

I checked out your blog & you wrote that you went 2 miles without stopping. That's very impressive for a newbie. I think it is very well possible that you can get your mileage up enough to do the marathon in October.

But whatever happens with the race, you are already succeeding. Because you have already started, rather than saying you'll do it tomorrow.
motivated chickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:16 PM   #18  
I'm not fat, I'm fluffy

S/C/G: 599+/304/250

Height: 5'6

Omg way to go! That is AMAZING! And don't listen to people who tell you that you can't. My dad didn't think I could do Bloomsday (which is 7.46 miles) last weekend, and I did it!

I didn't care what time I finished, so long as I walked my fluffy behind across that finish line.

That is just wow. This is very exciting! Way to go!
MementoxMori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:57 PM   #19  
is determined!

S/C/G: 208/194.5/130

Height: 5'6"

Good for you! This is a very inspiring post. I can't wait to follow along on your blog.

I make a lot of goals that are dependent on my weight too. "When I'm skinny I'll..." kind of stuff. And you're right, that really shouldn't be the case. I need to work on it.
evoo is offline   Reply With Quote