General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-15-2008, 07:05 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 238/Tick/185

Height: 5' 8"

I started Midnight Sun...and it is great, but different! it is soo weird being able to "read" people's thoughts!!!
movielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:11 PM   #47  
eat less, move more!

Height: 5' 2"

I guess I need to read that before i go see the movie next week.
Billies Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #48  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic1204 View Post
Omg..my friend & I cannot stand her voice. She is NOT what I pictured Bella to look or sound like at all. On the other hand..they did a good job in casting Rob to play Edward.

On a side note..I dont like who they picked to play Rosalie..and Victoria should have fire red hair..
I'm hoping they replace her in the other movies if they make more. The actress in several interviews about Twilight has been very negative towards the movie, the books, she even went as far as to call the Twilight fans ******ed. You'd think her agent would tell her to zip it! She's even admitted to not reading the next 3 books! WTH?!!!

I'm happy with all the casting except for Esme and now Bella....but only because of her tude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADrive View Post
Anybody read the beginning of Midnight Sun on her website? She started rewriting Twilight from Edward's point of view. She only got up to the 12th chapter before somehow the unfinished copy got leaked. She's since put it on hold indefinitely, but has allowed people to access to the unfinished rough draft through her site. It's FABULOUS. Ten times better than from Bella's point of view. There is SO much that happens that you never even realized. But you'll be depressed when you get to chapter 12 and it leaves you hanging. I really hope she decides to finish it one day.

She's said on an interview that she'll finish MS but it'll be on her "own" time. We may be waiting up to 2 yrs for her to finish it.

Here's a cool site: Twilight Central.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:51 PM   #49  
eat less, move more!

Height: 5' 2"

Well, i started midnight sun. Love it! Can't stop reading it. I know i'm gonna be so mad when i get to the last page.
Billies Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:20 AM   #50  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I'm hoping they replace her in the other movies if they make more. The actress in several interviews about Twilight has been very negative towards the movie, the books, she even went as far as to call the Twilight fans ******ed. You'd think her agent would tell her to zip it! She's even admitted to not reading the next 3 books! WTH?!!!

Ugh..that a little brat!!! I seriously do not like that chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:36 PM   #51  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

Well, I'm relieved to hear she plans on finishing Midnight Sun eventually. I'll wait as long as I have to!

I can't wait to see the movie on Friday! I really hope Kristen Stewart doesn't ruin it for me. She seems SO un-Bella-like in the previews.
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:40 PM   #52  
I was born this way hey!

Kristen Stewart has already ruined the "movie Bella" for me. I read what she said about the fans, and it just made me really angry.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #53  

Height: 5' 8"

Only 4 more days...woohoo!

I had to pre-purchase my tickets.
Moonlight Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:14 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/120

Height: 5'2

OMG I love these books! I read that the actors had signed on for the next 3 movies? So as long as it does good in the theater (I imagine so) then we should expect to see them! I havent been this excited to see a movie since LOTR came out... my hub and I went to the midnight show all dressed up as elves LOL..
Now I cant go to the midnight show.. I'll have to go on Monday while everyone is in school and at work and hope all the school kids saw it on Friday.. LOL.

I have only heard rob in little snips but I pictured edward to speak alittle differently.. and I think that the actress who plays rose is not as I imagined AT ALL.. Bella looks pretty good though..I cant believe she said that about the fans though ><!

Oh and Jacob.. I can only imagine how they are going to make that little boy into some HUGE werewolf later on... Maybe a different actor?

Urgh I am too excited!
Jonsgurl0531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:25 PM   #55  
I was born this way hey!

I wish they would get a diff Bella. I cannot stand her!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL!!

But thats great about the next 3 movies. I cannot wait. And maybe Tyler (Jacob) will grow up some. He's only 16. He's such a lil cutie.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:08 AM   #56  
I was born this way hey!

I'm going to see Twilight tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend's sis already saw it..not fair!!
Old 11-20-2008, 03:12 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 229/SeeTicker/155

Height: 5' 9"

Is Twilight (the movie) inappropriate for an 11 year old? I think the rating is PG-13, but sometimes if that rating is for violence or language, and not sex scenes, certain movies are okay, IMHO. Thanks ...
babenwaiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:20 AM   #58  
Randi

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"ish

ughhh kristen stewart, why! her voice sounds so, manly and boring in the previews, whatever, i guess during the movie i will just have to pretend that its me up there and ignore her, haha. anyways the fact that twilight comes out at midnight is pretty much the ONLY thing getting me through work today, and its only been an hour.

and i'm pretty sure it will be okay for an 11 yr old the ratings should just be for violence, because stephenie meyer made them cut out some really "hot" kissing scenes (rats lol) because edward and bella can't really get that intimate and she said that if they didnt cut them out then the movies would have no where to go relationship wise when they make more.
ForeverLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:30 PM   #59  
I was born this way hey!

Me & my friend call her Man Bella..lol.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:36 PM   #60  
Randi

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"ish

hahaha, man bella, good one lol. mayyyybee after the movie i will like her? doubtful, but maybe her acting can overcome her man voice and the other things i dont like about her. i can't wait until tomorrow when we all get to talk about the movie!!!
ForeverLove is offline   Reply With Quote